Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Denver Post
The remarks, first reported Wednesday by CNN, sparked a sharp reaction in Colorado.

Sandy Phillips, the mother of Jessica Ghawi, who died in the attack, issued a statement saying “this recording shows the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“This recording goes beyond politics — it’s disturbing and painful,” Phillips said in a statement released by Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“We’ve already known that his father is a crass, blustery billionaire who cares zero about other people’s struggles or pain,” she added.

Read more: Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado – The Denver Post

Scum bag

Trump Jr. immediately interjected: “Overall, I give the movie two thumbs up.”

The desperation is real...very real :cuckoo:

Source: Denver Post
The remarks, first reported Wednesday by CNN, sparked a sharp reaction in Colorado.

Sandy Phillips, the mother of Jessica Ghawi, who died in the attack, issued a statement saying “this recording shows the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“This recording goes beyond politics — it’s disturbing and painful,” Phillips said in a statement released by Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“We’ve already known that his father is a crass, blustery billionaire who cares zero about other people’s struggles or pain,” she added.

Read more: Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado – The Denver Post

Scum bag

Is it worse than this?

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

The below picture, Ambassador Stevens has underwear on, to point this out for the Leftists who might think, OMG he's naked or something :rolleyes-41:

89f94b8b7e1a07a2ccf02a1e92bd1f5c.jpg

treyvon-benghazi-hillary.jpg

Hillary-clinton-Benghazi-Bloody-Hands.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't make a joke at all. He was commenting on the movie for crying out loud. I particularly like his cautioning of people to not give the gunman any credence of being crazy.

“I don’t want someone with credibility going on the record saying this guy’s crazy because that’s what’s going to prevent this guy from getting the punishment this (expletive) deserves. You know what I mean?” he says.

“He’s disturbed. He’s not crazy — because he’s going to get the chair,” he continued, adding later: “The bottom line is this guy’s not a human.”

Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado – The Denver Post

Trump Jr brags about how he knowds what hard work is....he could never ever accomplish one one hundredth of the work a school janitor has done. Rich kids know nothing about hard work. I bet my LIFE on it.

I've listened to that episode of the Opie and Anthony show, and I listened to it again after reading this article. It sounds as if he was making a joke by voicing the witness' response that preceded his. Given the nature of the show it wasn't at all out of place. I find it hard to be offended.

Forum List

Back