Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

For me, it was painful to hear the truth about Iraq. "W", and the whole Iraqi war buildup. I was for the war. I believed that Saddam had the WMD's the Colin Powell warned us about. I believed that we were "doing the right thing" by "liberating" the Iraqi people. I believed the US government was telling the American people and the world the truth.

I was wrong. We were lied to, and it was a huge blunder. One that history will look upon as a gross dereliction of duty. They had no WMD's. We did not make America safer,. We did not "liberate" the Iraqi people. What we did was destroy the stability of the region and have now created a massive humanitarian crisis that may destroy all of Europe.

No other Republican has the courage to state the obvious facts. . . We need to flush the "neoconservative" legacy down the toilet, permanently. That is exactly what Trump will do.

Nobody lied and you don't have proof anybody lied, neither does Trump. Was it a mistake? probably so the way it looks now. Although, as Dr. Carson said in the debate "the situation was stabilized" until Obama pulled everything thing out and declared success. Now its a cesspool, run by isis, and Obama's new friends, the Iranian mullahs. you Trump people are starting to sound like cultist to me actually
The only thing we can see in RETROSPECT is that we can't wage battle in the middle of a huge cesspool unless we kill everyone in the pool.

Do you remember my comments about how the war between the Arabs and the Jews will end?

Honestly, I don't.
Feel free to post.

When one buries a knife in the chest of the last of the other. Because they'll want to see the look in their eyes knowing they're the last.

That's how deep the hatred between tribes runs there.

Trump came off as his usual buffoonish self and then some.
He impressed me for the first time, calling out the Iraq fuckup for what it was.

I wasn't aware anyone thought Iraq went swimmingly. I'm always amazed by people who are impressed when someone says what everyone already knows.

Someone needs to tell your friend, jwoodie.

CDZ - Facts About the Iraq War

So, I read the entire post. Didn't see anything that was incorrect, nor did I see anything that said "The entire Iraq war went swimmingly. No errors or mistakes".

So let's try this again:

I wasn't aware anyone thought Iraq went swimmingly. I'm always amazed by people who are impressed when someone says what everyone already knows.

Of course you didn't.

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.
He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being a lousy negotiator.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.
but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.
If Trump sucked so much as you believe he'd have NO investors working with him.

Most institutional investors won't buy his bonds because he treats his investors poorly. He relies more on moms and pops to buy his bonds due to his name. The institutions who do buy his bonds tend to be deep value investors, meaning because Trump is so unpopular, his securities look cheap.

He has a poor reputation in the financial industry.

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.
but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.

Most institutional investors won't buy his bonds because he treats his investors poorly. He relies more on moms and pops to buy his bonds due to his name. The institutions who do buy his bonds tend to be deep value investors, meaning because Trump is so unpopular, his securities look cheap.

You are trying to tell me that Moms and Pops invest in major Real Estate deals.
Please voluntarily delete your post because it's the single stupidest post you've made since I joined and I know you're far from being this stupid.

Yep, the establishment stacked the audience with GOP donors and supporters in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They can't win fair and square. All they care about is retaining their own power in the party. It was absolutely despicable.

Yet he want's to take on the most evil criminal organization in history, the Clinton mob. How will he survive them?

Yep, the establishment stacked the audience with GOP donors and supporters in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They can't win fair and square. All they care about is retaining their own power in the party. It was absolutely despicable.

Yet he want's to take on the most evil criminal organization in history, the Clinton mob. How will he survive them?
Excellent point!

The same way he is handling this. Even with the Establishments dirty tricks, Trump is winning South Carolina by double digits. And conversely, even with all the establishment advantages, none of the other candidates can get any traction.

If they can't overcome Trump with no machine behind him, how could any of the others overcome Hillary?

Even with both parties doing their very best to destroy him, Trump is prevailing. And he still isn't afraid to speak the unpopular truth. What more could you want?

Please voluntarily delete your post because it's the single stupidest post you've made since I joined and I know you're far from being this stupid.

Yes, he sells bonds. The bonds are owned disproportionately by retail, i.e. mostly old people. He's used the funds from the bond sales to fund his real estate deals. And he's screwed many of these people.

Oh, and my NY contacts tell me he's the biggest cheat in golf.

Reality is hard to face sometimes, I know, especially when you have so much invested emotionally.

ZygliA20160212A_low.jpg

Yes, he sells bonds. The bonds are owned disproportionately by retail, i.e. mostly old people. He's used the funds from the bond sales to fund his real estate deals. And he's screwed many of these people.

Reality is hard to face sometimes, I know, especially when you have so much invested emotionally.

It's a good thing I'm not wealthy enough to play golf.
BTW, how does one cheat at golf?
My only investment is what Trump has been doing and saying for over 10 years...Americans Jobs in America.
And certainly non of the other candidates besides Sanders has been harping at this issue.

The bonds are owned disproportionately by retail.

As in Institutional?
When the small investors know nothing about the details of their investments?

As in Institutional?

No.

Institutions are pension funds, mutual funds, insurance companies, and other large pools of capital run by professionals. These people own disproportionately less and small investors own more. The smart money doesn't buy many Trump bonds.

It's easier to sell Trump bonds to unsophisticated investors because of his celebrity than some bond on a pipeline nobody has ever heard of.

As in Institutional?

No.

Institutions are pension funds, mutual funds, insurance companies, and other large pools of capital run by professionals. These people own disproportionately less and small investors own more. The smart money doesn't buy many Trump bonds.

It's easier to sell Trump bonds to unsophisticated investors because of his celebrity than some bond on a pipeline nobody has ever heard of.

Let's be honest, would either one of us invest in a pipeline that can be killed overnight by legislation or the Arabs pumping more oil?
I'll tell you, if you REALLY want to make money, invest in one of the dozens of Residential Towers going up in Miami; it's unbelievable what's going on down there.

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:

While that is true it was hidden by all the other bad candidates. Felt like I was watching jerry springer. Kasich seems like the only adult running.

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:

While that is true it was hidden by all the other bad candidates. Felt like I was watching jerry springer. Kasich seems like the only adult running.

Nah, Carson was actually, Kaisch looked like a panderer

you Trump people are starting to sound like cultist to me actually

LMFAO. You just dont know who to trust anymore eh?

Trump may have lost you. But he may have picked up 10 others who understand that he is simply telling the truth. And have been waiting for someone to say just what he did.

The entire fucking ME mess is squarely on the shoulders of George Bush.

And Donald understands that and has the balls to say it. Good for Donald.

Unless he's the nominee he never had me. I find it better not to go all in for a cult of personality. Having said that, I'll go door to door for him if he's the nominee :thup:

It's a good thing I'm not wealthy enough to play golf.
BTW, how does one cheat at golf?
My only investment is what Trump has been doing and saying for over 10 years...Americans Jobs in America.
And certainly non of the other candidates besides Sanders has been harping at this issue.

You don't have to be rich to play golf here. $20 gets you an all day round on Mondays here, including the cart.

Cheating at golf....keep score. It's like counting the money playing poker, or who counts the votes in political races.

thank you for confirming my understanding. :thup:

^^^^^^^^^^
so much ignorant delusion in one post. :rofl:

if they're guilty of anything why didn't millions of our tax dollars give you anything but a blue dress?

quiet. :cuckoo:

My kids were put out with Trump, they watch to count the pouty faces and this last debate he didn't make his usual number. Is that the key to knowing Trump is angry, no pouty- face?

Forum List

Back