Donald Trump Might be the Anti-Christ

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
If you take the full name of Donald John Trump and convert it to summerian cuneform then use the mathematical symbols for those letters, add theam all up, divide by pi and square it to the natural logarithmic power of Kek, You end up with some number that is wildly irrelevant, but my point is still valid.

No one manipulates the media better than Trump, it is like his super power along with a super wallet like Batman and super hard headedness like Thor.

Seriously, Trup is light years ahead of everyone else at this point.

Just watch the video to see why I say this.

I certainly hope so. I'd hate to think I voted for him for no reason.

If you take the full name of Donald John Trump and convert it to summerian cuneform then use the mathematical symbols for those letters, add theam all up, divide by pi and square it to the natural logarithmic power of Kek, You end up with some number that is wildly irrelevant, but my point is still valid.

No one manipulates the media better than Trump, it is like his super power along with a super wallet like Batman and super hard headedness like Thor.

Yes, our President is quite efficient at chumming the waters of our national and global bytes and airwaves with political blood that is not his own. What's so entertaining to watch unfold daily is the continued failure of his political opponents to grasp this simple concept that he is not the one bleeding--they are.

Yes, our President is quite efficient at chumming the waters of our national and global bytes and airwaves with political blood that is not his own. What's so entertaining to watch unfold daily is the continued failure of his political opponents to grasp this simple concept that he is not the one bleeding--they are.

Yes, one doesn't dare say anything not respectful about or to Trump or disagree with him because you will be desecrated on Twitter and TV. He will totally ruin you for disagreeing or having an opinion different than his.

Yes, he is good, SUPERNATURALLY good.

He is the embodiment of Kek.

lol, of course I say that in jest.....mostly.

The media is Trump's hand maiden. His problem remains, as always, his hubris. Pride goeth before a great fall.

You know you all may be taken with Trump and his boldness and crassness, but some of us see right through his scam.

PS: I do not believe in the anti Christ, but he is a despicable human.

Yes, he is good, SUPERNATURALLY good.

He is the embodiment of Kek.

lol, of course I say that in jest.....mostly.

Yeah, he could be Kek running on Mandelbrot Sets . . . something like the ancient enemy in Phantoms by Dean Koontz. Good luck, Democrats--figuring that one out

Yes, one doesn't dare say anything not respectful about or to Trump or disagree with him because you will be desecrated on Twitter and TV. He will totally ruin you for disagreeing or having an opinion different than his.

And the left would NEVER *COUGH ANTIFA COUGH* do they have s huh?

And the left would NEVER *COUGH ANTIFA COUGH* do they have s huh?

Trump wants to lock up his political rivals, that is what a banana republic does.

Forum List

Back