Donald Trump Might be the Anti-Christ

12dfni.jpg

If you take the full name of Donald John Trump and convert it to summerian cuneform then use the mathematical symbols for those letters, add theam all up, divide by pi and square it to the natural logarithmic power of Kek, You end up with some number that is wildly irrelevant, but my point is still valid.

No one manipulates the media better than Trump, it is like his super power along with a super wallet like Batman and super hard headedness like Thor.

Seriously, Trup is light years ahead of everyone else at this point.

Just watch the video to see why I say this.

Your equation is off because you did not spell Trump the way it was originally spelt...

So he can not be the anti-Christ because I have been called that all my life!!!

If you take the full name of Donald John Trump and convert it to summerian cuneform then use the mathematical symbols for those letters, add theam all up, divide by pi and square it to the natural logarithmic power of Kek, You end up with some number that is wildly irrelevant, but my point is still valid.

No one manipulates the media better than Trump, it is like his super power along with a super wallet like Batman and super hard headedness like Thor.

Keep the day job.

Yes, our President is quite efficient at chumming the waters of our national and global bytes and airwaves with political blood that is not his own. What's so entertaining to watch unfold daily is the continued failure of his political opponents to grasp this simple concept that he is not the one bleeding--they are.

Yes, one doesn't dare say anything not respectful about or to Trump or disagree with him because you will be desecrated on Twitter and TV. He will totally ruin you for disagreeing or having an opinion different than his.

And the left would NEVER *COUGH ANTIFA COUGH* do they have s huh?

Trump wants to lock up his political rivals, that is what a banana republic does.

Who has he locked up? Who has he attempted to have locked up?

I am sure that he isn't the first leader of our country to be given such a name.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back