Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

CNN/ISIS continues to fail at its goal of sepersting Trump from his voters.
They could have asked “ in this great economy do you still support Trump”. Instead they tried “the witchunt got a few do you still support Trump”.
And they still were disappointed. CNN is truely an enemy of the people and the people’s president.

Agenda-setting theory - Wikipedia

Here are some more words I didn't miss. Sepersting? Truely? Wichunt? Yeah, you really got me good! LOL Try again. But it's the non cultists that are low IQ?

Easily fixed typos. See for yourself. So you were going to explain your claim that two words didn’t exist...which obviously and demonstrably did ?
Did you lie? Or was it just poor reading comprehension? With you I realize it could be both.

If you're gonna call someone out on comprehension, you really should try to fix those "Typos." I saw for myself and what I saw clearly was a lame attempt at trying to outsmart someone much smarter than you.

Your a 100% dip shit.

in reality we all won in 2016, even you. But your partisan ignorance will never allow you to admit the truth that the country is much better today than it would have been under old, sick, corrupt, lying, cheating hildebeast.
I'm smarter than you will ever be so that horse hooey has zero effect on me, but nice try.
Uh...I proved otherwise when you claimed I “never” said per year. You’re not even capable of reading what it is written and having a conversation about it. You’re in such a whipped up left-wing tizzy that you see only what you want to see and hear only what you want to hear.

Again with the per year shit. If that's all you've got for your personal tizzy, you've gotta get some new material.
Wanna really get frazzled? Watch what happens with your god, Agent Orange and his comrades in the future. Now, that's something tizzy's are made of. Me, I'll be smilin' and so excited that I'll probably miss three or more words in your half baked imaginary bullshit claims after that.

They could have asked “ in this great economy do you still support Trump”. Instead they tried “the witchunt got a few do you still support Trump”.
And they still were disappointed. CNN is truely an enemy of the people and the people’s president.

Here are some more words I didn't miss. Sepersting? Truely? Wichunt? Yeah, you really got me good! LOL Try again. But it's the non cultists that are low IQ?

Easily fixed typos. See for yourself. So you were going to explain your claim that two words didn’t exist...which obviously and demonstrably did ?
Did you lie? Or was it just poor reading comprehension? With you I realize it could be both.

If you're gonna call someone out on comprehension, you really should try to fix those "Typos." I saw for myself and what I saw clearly was a lame attempt at trying to outsmart someone much smarter than you.

Your a 100% dip shit.

Hey, genius, that's "you're" a 100% dip shit. If you're gonna insult me at least get the spelling right. Like I've said, it's easy for me to win a battle of wits when my opponent is unarmed.

Yeah, because he might not even make it through his first term.
Well, that’s what happens when the left loses an election. They can’t accept the results.

We all lost, you included. You just don't see it. Or more accurately, you don't want to see it.

in reality we all won in 2016, even you. But your partisan ignorance will never allow you to admit the truth that the country is much better today than it would have been under old, sick, corrupt, lying, cheating hildebeast.

I'm smarter than you will ever be so that horse hooey has zero effect on me, but nice try.
You don’t resemble anything even remotely “smart” based on your simplistic posts.

And while you are talking trash and pointing fingers, you're supporting the single most corrupt administration
Uh...we’re not supporting the Obama Administration. :uhh:
  • Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff
  • Sharyl Attkison/Media spying
There are about a dozen more but this is just getting boring now.

How many indictments? How many guilty pleas? Nice try with the cultist deflection. Trump's whole mob is going down and flippin' and floppin'! It's a sight to see.

Yeah, because he might not even make it through his first term.
Well, that’s what happens when the left loses an election. They can’t accept the results.

We all lost, you included. You just don't see it. Or more accurately, you don't want to see it.

You don’t resemble anything even remotely “smart” based on your simplistic posts.

Simplistic answer to that dilemma, don't read em'

And while you are talking trash and pointing fingers, you're supporting the single most corrupt administration
  • Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff

How many indictments? How many guilty pleas? Nice try with the cultist deflection. Trump's whole mob is going down and flippin' and floppin'! It's a sight to see.
How many indictments have to do with Trump, much less Russian collusion.

ZERO.

• Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff

ZERO.

Patience, we got everybody around him and 13 of his Russian partners and the corral is gettin' smaller every day. He's gonna get branded with the Bar/M on his orange ass standing for Mueller property. It won't be long now. Junior is next then Jared and then The Don.

Your a 100% dip shit.

Hey, genius, that's "you're" a 100% dip shit. If you're gonna insult me at least get the spelling right. Like I've said, it's easy for me to win a battle of wits when my opponent is unarmed.

Ignored for being a spelling pedant. And a pussy.

• Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff

ZERO.

Patience, we got everybody around him and 13 of his Russian partners and the corral is gettin' smaller every day. He's gonna get branded with the Bar/M on his orange ass standing for Mueller property. It won't be long now. Junior is next then Jared and then The Don.
Or it will go nowhere. Which is what will happen...”fizzle....out.”

• Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff

ZERO.

Partners?

I am absolutely sure Trump doesn’t know one of those Russians.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution.

Dkbh618XsAEr2zD.jpg

That's all you've got? Like I said, a box filled with the stupid people. Toys for the Don to play with.
It really burns up your wicker man hysteria that INTELLIGENT people, not stupid people or Russians voted in this president- legally.

The only hysterical folks I see on here are you cult members who can't debate the issues without a bunch o' baby shit. . BTW, nobody ever said that Russians voted in our elections. They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman. And you fell for it apparently. But there's really no excuse to continue to ignore the obvious corruption and subservience to Putin.

Helsinki should have been the wake-up call of all wake-up calls but even that wasn't enough of a clue for all of you high IQ folks.
So next time the Russians give their money to shell American corporations who then place the ads then it's perfectly legal.

Is there a point somewhere in that statement?
Dude we get involve in other countries elections all the damn time, it was only a matter of time before someone did it to us.

That's all you've got? Like I said, a box filled with the stupid people. Toys for the Don to play with.
It really burns up your wicker man hysteria that INTELLIGENT people, not stupid people or Russians voted in this president- legally.

The only hysterical folks I see on here are you cult members who can't debate the issues without a bunch o' baby shit. . BTW, nobody ever said that Russians voted in our elections. They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman. And you fell for it apparently. But there's really no excuse to continue to ignore the obvious corruption and subservience to Putin.

Helsinki should have been the wake-up call of all wake-up calls but even that wasn't enough of a clue for all of you high IQ folks.
So next time the Russians give their money to shell American corporations who then place the ads then it's perfectly legal.

Dude we get involve in other countries elections all the damn time, it was only a matter of time before someone did it to us.
A tragedy that Hillary didn't get elected, let's say that her policies didn't get elected. 25 years of phony scandals, Russians hacking, and always silly American corporate Media. And mainly Big Mouth Republican James Comey.

A tragedy that Hillary didn't get elected, let's say that her policies didn't get elected. 25 years of phony scandals, Russians hacking, and always silly American corporate Media. And mainly Big Mouth Republican James Comey.

Policies don't get elected.

So, when it's proved that the Trump camp and the candidate himself were acting in concert with Putin's govt and Russian military intelligence to fix our elections to install Trump as an agent of Putin, that'll just be fine with you?

• Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff

ZERO.

Partners?

I am absolutely sure Trump doesn’t know one of those Russians.

Well then, the investigation should be shut down immediately because you've given your learned opinion that there's absolutely nothing to see here, right? I've gotta say, that proves it right there. Thanks. Think of all the time and effort that could have been saved if only they had asked you first.

Your a 100% dip shit.

Ignored for being a spelling pedant. And a pussy.

It's hard to take anyone serious in their opinions on important matters when that person never took the time or effort to learn their own native language. And if he's a big boy he doesn't need you to run interference for him. Hey, at least you spelled pussy right. Pass that knowledge along to the rest of the Trump Cult geniuses on here.

Policies don't get elected.

no but successful ones get people reelected, bad omen for dems this fall and in 2020.

Forum List

Back