Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged - Full article
"US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him."

"Mr Trump told an outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday that the media was sharing the accusations against him to boost Democrat Hillary Clinton and damage his own White House hopes."

Trump thinks its rigged. What do you guys think?

Donald Trump questions legitimacy of Presidential election, calls it rigged - Full article
"US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election, pressing unsubstantiated claims the contest is rigged against him."

"Mr Trump told an outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday that the media was sharing the accusations against him to boost Democrat Hillary Clinton and damage his own White House hopes."

I think that what he's doing is another confirmation of what I already know. Trump is a dangerous person. He is setting up a volatile situation, delegitimizing the election result without a shred of evidence. What happens when on november 7 Clinton as all polls suggest gets elected? Angry Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at the ballot? Every Latino getting harassed at the polling stations, because an angry mob demands to see some ID? Even in defeat he poses a danger.

Last edited:
  • Banned

I think that what he's doing is another confirmation of what I already know. Trump is a dangerous person. He is setting up a volatile situation, delegitimizing the election result without a shred of evidence. What happens when on november 7 Clinton as all polls suggest gets elected. Angry Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at the ballot? Every Latino getting harassed at the polling stations, because an angry mob demands to see some ID? Even in defeat he poses a danger.
yeah Donald Trump is a very dangerous man. Win or lose he is very powerful and poses a great threat

It's rigged from start to finish. Moderators participating in the debates on Clinton's behalf was pretty obvious. Media running negative stories on Trump and ignoring evidence of crimes by Clinton, registering people to vote and throwing out the ones who register as Republicans, etc.

• Banned
It's rigged from start to finish. Moderators participating in the debates on Clinton's behalf was pretty obvious. Media running negative stories on Trump and ignoring evidence of crimes by Clinton, registering people to vote and throwing out the ones who register as Republicans, etc.
real talk

I think that what he's doing is another confirmation of what I already know. Trump is a dangerous person. He is setting up a volatile situation, delegitimizing the election result without a shred of evidence. What happens when on november 7 Clinton as all polls suggest gets elected. Angry Trump supporters attacking Clinton supporters at the ballot? Every Latino getting harassed at the polling stations, because an angry mob demands to see some ID? Even in defeat he poses a danger.
That's a crock of shit. The Democrats are the ones claiming Russia hacked the election (no proof or evidence presented). If Trump wins they'll say the Russians stole it for him. And in case you haven't been conscious during the past year, it's been Sanders and Clinton supporters attacking Trump supporters outside his rallies, many of them latinos.

• Banned
real talk
What?
Real talk just means I agree with what you say! Its definitely rigged in my opinion

real talk
What?
Real talk just means I agree with what you say! Its definitely rigged in my opinion
Ok. Well, thanks for agreeing.

Yep....you fascist democrats and GOP'ers are scared to death of Trump.....

That's a crock of shit. The Democrats are the ones claiming Russia hacked the election (no proof or evidence presented). If Trump wins they'll say the Russians stole it for him. And in case you haven't been conscious during the past year, it's been Sanders and Clinton supporters attacking Trump supporters outside his rallies, many of them latinos.
Here’s What We Know About Russia and the DNC Hack
This is what we know about the hack. Saying there is no proof or evidence presented is false. As to your claim that it's Trump and Clinton supporters doing the attacking, selective memory seems to be your thing. A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
This is a list of violence, some perpetrated by Trump supporters some by Trump protesters. It does actually illustrate my point of the danger that Trump poses because when you compare it to when Romney ran, I can't find any violence at his rallies. This candidates rhetoric makes stuff get out of control.

This is what we know about the hack. Saying there is no proof or evidence presented is false. As to your claim that it's Trump and Clinton supporters doing the attacking, selective memory seems to be your thing. A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
This is a list of violence, some perpetrated by Trump supporters some by Trump protesters. It does actually illustrate my point of the danger that Trump poses because when you compare it to when Romney ran, I can't find any violence at his rallies. This candidates rhetoric makes stuff get out of control.
Democrat Nazi Soros wasn't funding violence at Romney rallies...

I love how you don't acknowledge that there is a link between a candidate saying something and his supporters acting on what he says. I gave 2 clear examples how Trump telling his supporters to go to the polls to check for voter fraud, makes violence at the ballot boxes possible, not to mention that it will scare people from actually casting their vote. If riots break out, you will undoubtedly blame it on Clinton supporters but the reason will be that Trump has told his supporters to act as an angry mob.

thats true they wasnt funding violence

Yep....you fascist democrats and GOP'ers are scared to death of Trump.....
they are terrified

I love how you don't acknowledge that there is a link between a candidate saying something and his supporters acting on what he says. I gave 2 clear examples how Trump telling his supporters to go to the polls to check for voter fraud, makes violence at the ballot boxes possible, not to mention that it will scare people from actually casting their vote. If riots break out, you will undoubtedly blame it on Clinton supporters but the reason will be that Trump has told his supporters to act as an angry mob.
So, you're thinking these fascists democrats will vote Trump? Fascinating....

image.jpeg

View attachment 93856
Just push voter intimidation 2016 in google and see at what page you will find a democrat doing it?

View attachment 93856
whose that

View attachment 93856
whose that
It's a grainy picture of a black panther standing in a doorway. Don't you see how it proves that people will be able to vote 15 times for Hilary,lol.

Forum List

Back