Donald Trump Rally Cancelled Due to Court Date Interference

Political charges to interfere with the election. If the prosecutors want to show otherwise (i.e., that their prosecutions are legitimate), then they can agree to postpone their cases until AFTER the election.

Part of the persecution prosecution is to tie Trump up with bogus court appearances so that he can’t campaign publicly in person. We thinkers see thru that ruse

What time was his idiotic hearing anyways?

Charges have been pending for three years

Charges in four jurisdictions
And with that length of time if they had anything then he would have been nailed
They Don’t Want him Nailed, they want endless dragging thru the mud with no anticipated outcome other than hampering his reelection

And with that length of time if they had anything then he would have been nailed
They Don’t Want him Nailed, they want endless dragging thru the mud with no anticipated outcome other than hampering his reelection

Exactly and it's because they're scared to death of him winning.

Charges went to a Grand Jury well before Trump declared his candidacy

Prosecutors are pushing for speedy trials that won’t affect Trumps candidacy….It is Trump who is dragging them out

His persecutors don’t even know

Hmm very interesting but in any sense he could win the campaign by grunting out words at this point. I mean I could see them cancelling due to the weather as that's happened in the past, but this is just pure TDS talking and there's absolutely no doubt in me whatsoever about it.

Charges went to a Grand Jury well before Trump declared his candidacy

Prosecutors are pushing for speedy trials that won’t affect Trumps candidacy….It is Trump who is dragging them out
If they had anything then after 3 years they would have moved on it. They don’t and haven’t and they just want to thwart his reelection

When you can’t compete then cheat.
Lib 101

I really hope and pray that they don't get away with it this time and I don't think that they will because anybody with eyes can see that Trump has been dominating the polls since the beginning and if he doesn't win this time everybody has to know that it's fixed right?

I really hope and pray that they don't get away with it this time and I don't think that they will because anybody with eyes can see that Trump has been dominating the polls since the beginning and if he doesn't win this time everybody has to know that it's fixed right?
Hillary was dominating the polls at this time
Does that mean it was fixed?

Forum List

Back