Donald Trump reveals the 1 thing he agrees with President Biden on

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia policy towards the "Deadly" Crown Prince! i bet you couldn't guess!

Saudi Arabia policy towards the "Deadly" Crown Prince! i bet you couldn't guess!

Don't want to piss off the Saudis. I'd rather have them killing terrorists for us instead of crashing airliners into buildings in NYC.

Moe B. Salman seems to be a decent fellow to me.

Saudi Arabia is now allowing women drivers. The nation has also opened their doors to ladies' wrestling as well.

The tremendous Crown Prince is a liberating force in the Saudi realm,as well as a bulwark against Iranian Oppression.

Moe B. Salman seems to be a decent fellow to me.

Saudi Arabia is now allowing women drivers. The nation has also opened their doors to ladies' wrestling as well.

The tremendous Crown Prince is a liberating force in the Saudi realm,as well as a bulwark against Iranian Oppression.

Sure, he's a fine fellow. We can overlook him murdering and dismembering a journalist every once in a while, can't we?

Saudi Arabia is needed (unfortunately by the US/Israel) to help balance power in the region. Without SA Iran would double down even more so than what they're doing now in various countries with shiite militants. Trump mentioned the aspect of how SA buys military equipment from the US and as a long-time economic ally, and both factor strongly in the decision to maintain an alliance.

Now, with respect to the horrible murder of Khashhoggi, there is no doubt that MBS ordered it to happen. Even though they carried the body away from the embassy in suitcases (shown on footage) and were sloppy in the way it was carried out (shoe size for body double didn't fit and other details) due to lax security they were able to commit the crime and drive away. Surely this inspired all embassies to evaluate their security measures.

Should the US police the world? We need to take care of our own backyard first, but given that it took the U.S. Senate several hours yesterday to hash out the difference of about a month of extended UI benefits, it will take around 25 years or so. Hold on, I tend to jump too quickly sometimes, given the current gaggle in congress it will require the best and brightest the country has....and until we add cognitive testing for our fine representatives, we'll be continuing to have a slower than molasses type of government.

Don't forget murdering journalists.

Capital Punishment isn't "murder". Mr. Khashoggi was a Saudi subject, and Mr. Salman was his sovereign.
That may be your stupidest comment in a very long sequence of stupid comments.

You wanna rethink that?

Did B. Hussein O. "murder" Osama B. Laden where he personally ordered his execution?

There is a lot more to be said for the that, than anything that Salman did.

After all, Laden was presumed innocent and did not get due process. Khashoggi did get due process as the Tremendous Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is what is known as an "absolute monarchy". What ever the leadership says, that's what happens.

Capital Punishment isn't "murder". Mr. Khashoggi was a Saudi subject, and Mr. Salman was his sovereign.

You wanna rethink that?

Did B. Hussein O. "murder" Osama B. Laden where he personally ordered his execution?

There is a lot more to be said for the that, than anything that Salman did.

After all, Laden was presumed innocent and did not get due process. Khashoggi did get due process as the Tremendous Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is what is known as an "absolute monarchy". What ever the leadership says, that's what happens.
Good grief kid. How much are they paying you for these posts?

You wanna rethink that?
Stupid because it’s true? Do you not realize that Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy? There are no elections, there are no political parties. If you go against the King, he can kill you.

He was an insurrectionist and terrorist. You all have been calling for the same fate for anyone that opposes the current regime.

Link to anyone advocating murder and dismemberment for opposition to Biden.
Every TDS retard on these boards who calls any protester an “insurrectionist” or a “domestic terrorist”, despite not one weapon being on any of the protesters. They are calling them traitors, and saying they are guilty of “treason.” We all know what the penalty is for those accusations.

He was an insurrectionist and terrorist. You all have been calling for the same fate for anyone that opposes the current regime.

Every TDS retard on these boards who calls any protester an “insurrectionist” or a “domestic terrorist”, despite not one weapon being on any of the protesters. They are calling them traitors, and saying they are guilty of “treason.” We all know what the penalty is for those accusations.
I don't think murder and dismemberment are part of our legal code.

Who has called for you to be dismembered and flushed down the plumbing?

That's EXACTLY what the libs do with their "cancel culture". Anyone who doesn't toe their line needs to be erased and proverbally flushed down the plumbing into obscurity.

I don't think murder and dismemberment are part of our legal code.

Capital Punishment isn't murder

Forum List

Back