Donald Trump said ‘excuse me’ 18 times in a 1-hour town hall

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
Donald Trump doesn’t like to be interrupted — by anyone.

So when Anderson Cooper started asking tough questions right from the beginning of Tuesday’s town hall event on CNN, the Republican presidential front-runner was immediately on the defensive — about his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, about protesters at his rallies and a whole host of other issues. And each time he and Cooper spoke over each other, Trump interjected, making sure to get his point across even when the CNN host was taking him to task.

imrs.php

He uses it as a deflection. It is how he changes the subject and evades answering a question.

You ever see them complain about how manytime's Obama inserts I I I I I I I me me me me me me in all his spews?

So when Anderson Cooper started asking tough questions right from the beginning of Tuesday’s town hall event on CNN, the Republican presidential front-runner was immediately on the defensive — about his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, about protesters at his rallies and a whole host of other issues. And each time he and Cooper spoke over each other, Trump interjected, making sure to get his point across even when the CNN host was taking him to task.

imrs.php
Its a stalling tactic so he can have time to think.

imrs.php

I can hardly wait for Cooper to ask Hillary a series of hardball questions.

Trump can't handle pressure. He's a choker. He couldn't even handle Chris Matthews. Imagine what Putin would do to him.

When someone asks you a question, then cuts you off while you're trying to answer it, saying "excuse me" is a polite way of saying "STFU if you want me to answer your question".

EXCUSE ME!

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

You don't notice it as much when Cruz does it, but they all want to get their points across.

Thing is when Cruz does it he has something to say, Trump just bloviates.

It cracks me up seeing "celebrity journalists" interrupting their guests. Ask any cop about how to get information out of somebody and they'll tell you to let the moron run his mouth as long as possible. When they go off the tracks, guide them back and wait for the contradictions. Trump has already says the homo Cooper is "fair" so expect the coming Twitter attack on Cooper any day now. The Donald can't seem to keep his friends and enemies straight anymore. :neutral:

Forum List

Back