Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.
i-know-you-lying-but-continue.jpg.cf.jpg

Between 1975 and 1983 about 40 billion of those bonds were repaid.
If any of the bonds were repaid between 1975 and 1983, the GOP National Debt would have gone down.
Please show me at least one year when the GOP National Debt went down.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 1950 - 1999

Can you tell me why you believe that statement? SS debt is refinanced. If SS's redeems a bond, why would the historical debt outstanding fall? All that is occurring is the same amount of debt is placed with the public or the Fed in our current situation. Social Security is repaid with borrowing from someone else.
Because they would not borrow from someone else other than SS to replace the SS debt because the lender would charge more interest than SS. DUH! The money borrowed from China costs more in interest than the money borrowed from intergovernmental agencies like SS.

I posted from the Social Security website:

"New bonds are purchased every day from the revenue coming into the government, and they are credited to the trust funds. Similarly, whenever any money is expended from the trust funds, for benefits or for any administrative expenses, this comes from redeeming bonds. So, bonds are issued and redeemed all the time."
Again, that is only for the current year. Any surplus is used to pay down the current year's remaining deficit. The balance owed to the SS "trust" fund does not go down. If there is not enough money that year to cover SS then money is borrowed from China or Japan etc. to cover the SS deficit and again the balance owed to the SS trust fund does not go down.

If any of the bonds were repaid between 1975 and 1983, the GOP National Debt would have gone down.

Can you tell me why you believe that statement? SS debt is refinanced. If SS's redeems a bond, why would the historical debt outstanding fall? All that is occurring is the same amount of debt is placed with the public or the Fed in our current situation. Social Security is repaid with borrowing from someone else.
Because they would not borrow from someone else other than SS to replace the SS debt because the lender would charge more interest than SS. DUH! The money borrowed from China costs more in interest than the money borrowed from intergovernmental agencies like SS.

I would reread your thought before throwing DUHs around. It is a non-sequitur. When SS presents the treasury with bond redemptions, the government has to come-up with the cash. Typically it has in the past borrowed the cash from Social Security. The problem in 2015 with principal redemptions was there is no cashflow to borrow. Benefits took up every penny of payroll taxes + interest. There was no left-over cashflow. The government has to borrow it from someone whether it is China or some other source is beside the point.

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Poor wittle matt, is that mean man Trump, talking bad about you again?

I would reread your thought before throwing DUHs around. It is a non-sequitur. When SS presents the treasury with bond redemptions, the government has to come-up with the cash. Typically it has in the past borrowed the cash from Social Security. The problem in 2015 with principal redemptions was there is no cashflow to borrow. Benefits took up every penny of payroll taxes + interest. There was no left-over cashflow. The government has to borrow it from someone whether it is China or some other source is beside the point.
And there you have it, there is no SS trust fund so the government has to borrow, borrow, borrow. There is no paying down of the SS intergovernmental debt or the interest on the SS intergovernmental debt.

FacebookTwitterGoogle

How did I lie? He said it,right?

FacebookTwitterGoogle

How did I lie? He said it,right?
What you said was totally wrong. Trump said that those of us who work cannot support themselves and those who cannot work, meaning the elderly and handicapped, and those who will not work. This is a fact of economics. He wants everyone, who is able to go to work, take care of your families and those who are retired or too old to work.Too many figure, why work? Now that the Baby-boombers are reaching retirement age, most of them are too old to work anymore.

Is that too difficult for you to understand?

Apparently.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back