Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”

Donald Trump says “fifty percent” of Americans are lazy freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything”
By Daily News Bin | September 13, 2016 | 8
donald-trump-2-150x150.jpg

FacebookTwitterGoogle
So much for Donald Trump’s attempt to paint Hillary Clinton as being divisive because she referred to half of his supporters (roughly twenty percent of voters, and a far lower percentage of the overall population) as being in a “basket of deplorables.” It turns out Trump himself has thrown half the country under the bus with his own words, writing them off as being freeloaders who “don’t have to do anything” because the other half of the country is carrying them.

Whereas Mitt Romney was famously caught writing off “47%” of Americans as being lazy bums during a speech at a private event which was subsequently leaked on video, Donald Trump bizarrely made his remark on television. He told Fox News host Sean Hannity back in June of last year that “The problem we have right now—we have a society that sits back and says we don’t have to do anything. Eventually, the 50 percent cannot carry — and it’s unfair to them — but cannot carry the other 50 percent.”

What a nasty piece of shit this man is. I guardanfuckingtee that a lot of the lower 50% pay state taxes, sales tax and property taxes and most of them work for a goddamn living. What a scum bag! What's even nastier is the reality that parasites like Trump take most of the goddamn wealth that many of the workers in that lower 50% should be getting and fucks them over.

Please god don't do this to America! I beg of you.

TRUMP IS 100% CORRECT.

THE US HAS BECOME A

GARGANTUAN WELFARE/WARFARE POLICE STATE.

there is no conflict between a belief in God and Science, dude.

I would have to disagree with you there, at least from a leftists point of view.

Very often they try to use science to discredit God's existence. Now we on the right believe that God and science goes hand and hand, but the left does not.

Oh, that's right...even if they mouth bad words behind their hands at the US Navy Trump will issue the order to launch.
Putin doesn't RESPECT Trump...he has him in his pocket.

No dumbass....if they mess with us we mess with them....happened all the time during the Cold War and nobody got nuked. And Trump is in nobody's "pocket"....get out of the basement once in awhile...he funded his own primary campaign for that very reason.

[
you believe in a god matthew?.....i thought you were a man of science?....

Agreed. The Big Guy works with calculus, geometry and physics all day every day. I know...I been an inch or two from a dirt nap many times...He didn't want me yet; someday He will after I've served my final purpose, whatever that is.

[
you believe in a god matthew?.....i thought you were a man of science?....

Agreed. The Big Guy works with calculus, geometry and physics all day every day. I know...I been an inch or two from a dirt nap many times...He didn't want me yet; someday He will after I've served my final purpose, whatever that is.
Yeah, I have had about a dozen or so close scrapes with an early dirt nap as well.

I used to keep my Guardian Angel on her toes all day.

Oh, that's right...even if they mouth bad words behind their hands at the US Navy Trump will issue the order to launch.

No dumbass....if they mess with us we mess with them....happened all the time during the Cold War and nobody got nuked. And Trump is in nobody's "pocket"....get out of the basement once in awhile...he funded his own primary campaign for that very reason.
He's just embarrassing...
Speaking at a campaign rally in Pensacola, Florida, on Friday night, Donald Trump indicated that, as president, he would attack Iran if their sailors made improper gestures toward the U.S. Navy.

“When [the Iranians] circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water.”

Trump Favors Regime Change in Iran, Says He’ll Attack Them Over Rude Gestures

Fat chance of that ever happening. When there is no longer a yearly SS surplus the benefits will be cut or the payroll tax raised or both. SS is seen by the politicians as a pay as you go fund, there is no "trust fund" except in the imaginary world of financial paper. That is why the GOP want to privatize it.

What is Social Security? | National Academy of Social Insurance

Social Security is largely a pay-as-you-go program. This means that today's workers pay Social Security taxes into the program and money flows back out as monthly income to beneficiaries.

That is not exactly what the Social Security Administration says.

"The Social Security trust funds are financial accounts in the U.S. Treasury. There are two separate Social Security trust funds, the Old-Age and Survivors Insurance (OASI) Trust Fund pays retirement and survivors benefits, and the Disability Insurance (DI) Trust Fund pays disability benefits.

Social Security taxes and other income are deposited in these accounts, and Social Security benefits are paid from them. The only purposes for which these trust funds can be used are to pay benefits and program administrative costs.

The Social Security trust funds hold money not needed in the current year to pay benefits and administrative costs and, by law, invest it in special Treasury bonds that are guaranteed by the U.S. Government. A market rate of interest is paid to the trust funds on the bonds they hold, and when those bonds reach maturity or are needed to pay benefits, the Treasury redeems them.

Social Security Administration: What are the Trust Funds?
And when exactly has even one of those "special" Treasury bonds ever been paid????
Answer, never and they never will.

"New bonds are purchased every day from the revenue coming into the government, and they are credited to the trust funds. Similarly, whenever any money is expended from the trust funds, for benefits or for any administrative expenses, this comes from redeeming bonds. So, bonds are issued and redeemed all the time."
Nope, all SS benefits are pay as you go, that is why the Right call it a Ponzi Scheme. If those Treasury bonds were ever redeemed the GOP National Debt would have gone down. It never has.

Yes, it is a ponzi scheme, but the bonds are issued and redeemed all the time. The problem would be if they redeemed ALL of them at once. When a bond reaches maturity it has to be redeemed. Even a third grader knows that.
Again, if they are not "redeemed" to cover the current budget deficit then the GOP National Debt would go down. Has the GOP National Debt ever gone down? NO! So they have never been redeemed for anything other than the general expenses of the federal government like all other federal taxes.

Seems like a very accurate paraphrase of what Trump said. Certainly more accurate than any time the Right paraphrases Clinton!!!

No, it's a paraphrase designed to make Trump appear to call people "lazy free loaders" when what he's correctly pointing out is that our society rewards ambition less and less with each passing year and it's not sustainable.
Sorry, but lazy freeloaders was NOT in quotes!!!!!
That means it was just taken out of his ass.
No that means it is not attributed to Trump as a quote!!!

Look at the title of this string and tell me that it isn't deceptive.
It's not deceptive. If the Right did the title and Trump was a Democrat, they would have put quotation marks around "lazy freeloaders."

No, it's a paraphrase designed to make Trump appear to call people "lazy free loaders" when what he's correctly pointing out is that our society rewards ambition less and less with each passing year and it's not sustainable.

It's not deceptive. If the Right did the title and Trump was a Democrat, they would have put quotation marks around "lazy freeloaders."

It's totally deceptive. You're putting words in the mouth of someone who didn't say them by paraphrasing what YOU think he meant by the words he did say!

It's totally deceptive. You're putting words in the mouth of someone who didn't say them by paraphrasing what YOU think he meant by the words he did say!
If the words were being put in Trump's lying mouth they would have had "quotation marks" like the FAKE quote below from the lying scum Right.

OofWMX5zJqOIqs8B5eRBWq1RI2_Au5hQLhYSg5aso1yQ2eyITMx1IKJulYG-s0sWtNpvaxBx4lT6kKcv8JKyr-DbfIHt2HZWS-mfzAJa5mgEBzcZ7iI2cam3ETH3o-NaE6IAAKTp

Or this FAKE quote from the lying scum Right.

dEDr5Qy0xaxsyrU4V7r1vI6wz7tGEIbpKuZ4IebLBiNxw5V0207c6Rf-4i6HuTpMD5uUXfAHloGwIHFECkSHd4CWubHaTJg9c9emTJs-ld3_6oWCD09tBIHm_UgDw1JeaSYEQEkm

During the early spring my father and I were working on one of my apartments. Of course, we always get into political discussions.

Dad is not left or right, but I think he votes Democrat now that he's older and they've scared the hell out of him. He does love Trump however. At the time, Russia just buzzed our ships, so I asked my father if he thought that Russia would be doing that if Trump were President today? We both bust out laughing.

He's just embarrassing...
Speaking at a campaign rally in Pensacola, Florida, on Friday night, Donald Trump indicated that, as president, he would attack Iran if their sailors made improper gestures toward the U.S. Navy.

“When [the Iranians] circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water.”

Trump Favors Regime Change in Iran, Says He’ll Attack Them Over Rude Gestures

You idiot if the Iranians were close enough to our ships for anyone to see what fingers they are holding up THEY ARE ENTIRELY WITHIN OUR RESTRICTED DEFENSE ZONE.

My Gawd, how stupid can you shit4brains monkeys get?

Bill Clinton created more jobs than Reagan + Bush 1 + Bush 2 combined!!!

jobs-president-jpg.90472

Forum List

Back