🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump showed bad judgement when he jumped the gun on the downed plane

We should be used to it. Look at Obama and micheal brown

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

Such a lying piece of shit, even the regimes racist DOJ cleared Wilson of any wrong doing.

Let me get this straight....a white man walks after a nigga dies.....now that's headline news if ever there was one. Get the fuck outta here, next?

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

Correction: Brown assaulted a cop and promptly got ventilated

Funny how the witness who was there.....says otherwise, not to mention a white construction worker who saw the shit, said otherwise....just sayin

Funny how he was found not guilty in a court of law. Stop your nonsense, it's been proven the witness lied

Such a lying piece of shit, even the regimes racist DOJ cleared Wilson of any wrong doing.

Let me get this straight....a white man walks after a nigga dies.....now that's headline news if ever there was one. Get the fuck outta here, next?

Dead thug, a good day in America. Next.

Correction: Brown assaulted a cop and promptly got ventilated

Funny how the witness who was there.....says otherwise, not to mention a white construction worker who saw the shit, said otherwise....just sayin
All irrelevant to the outcome of the case. The doj DESPERATELY wanted a reason, any reason, to Lynch the cop. The found none.

Donald Trump doesn't wait for investigators to call missing EgyptAir flight act of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump blamed terrorism for the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash in a tweet posted early Thursday morning, even though authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.

---------

Isn't that sign of bad judgement?
I would be inclined to agree. He is likely correct based on the evidence we've heard thus far but yeah, I believe he was shooting from the hip.
Having said that it got him more free publicity. The man plays the media well.

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....
Who was the pilot trying to terrorize? The other Muslims on the plane and their Muslim families? :rolleyes:

Donald Trump doesn't wait for investigators to call missing EgyptAir flight act of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump blamed terrorism for the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash in a tweet posted early Thursday morning, even though authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.

---------

I would be inclined to agree. He is likely correct based on the evidence we've heard thus far but yeah, I believe he was shooting from the hip.

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....
Who was the pilot trying to terrorize? The other Muslims on the plane and their Muslim families? :rolleyes:
Muslim terrorists kill more Musiims than westerners dear.

---------

Yeah that entire Sunni-Shiite thingy

---------

10pnig0.jpg

---------

Yes they do....in their civil wars going on.

But what does that have to do with the pilot downing a plane to terrorise? Terrorize whom and for what motive?

---------

Yes they do....in their civil wars going on.

But what does that have to do with the pilot downing a plane to terrorise? Terrorize whom and for what motive?
PLEASE tell me you're not being serious....

The criminal thug nigga caused his own demise. The only problem with it is more like him don't choose to do the same.

You commit a crime, walk down the middle of a street afterwards, attack a cop in his car and try to take his gun, and you'll be one dead nigga too. But, hey, please give it a try anyway.

---------

Yeah.....and you know he was a Sunni and his passengers were Shiite??? Or are you all Just making crud up, as usual?

Yeah.....and you know he was a Sunni and his passengers were Shiite??? Or are you all Just making crud up, as usual?

Good grief I commented that the Sunni and Shiite are against each other, that was it, stop trying to make more of it than there is.

Liar. Michael Brown attacked a cop after robbing a store. He was a thug, not some innocent honor roll angel.

Forum List

Back