🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump showed bad judgement when he jumped the gun on the downed plane

Donald Trump doesn't wait for investigators to call missing EgyptAir flight act of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump blamed terrorism for the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash in a tweet posted early Thursday morning, even though authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.

---------

Isn't that sign of bad judgement?

Of course everyone on the MSM were doing the same. I even emailed Fox News and told them to stop the lame assed speculation until they had something concrete to report. It didn't do any good, they kept up the parade of "experts" to fill air time.

Obviously, you are watching a different Fox News than am I. What I saw on Fox News, from the time of the crash was that a major POSSIBILITY was terrorism and, you know, the Egyptian government announced that the cause was most likely terrorism.

Last edited:
Yes they do....in their civil wars going on.

But what does that have to do with the pilot downing a plane to terrorise? Terrorize whom and for what motive?

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

We should be used to it. Look at Obama and micheal brown

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

Liar. Michael Brown attacked a cop after robbing a store. He was a thug, not some innocent honor roll angel.
No shit. We have some real dumbfucks on this board.

We should be used to it. Look at Obama and micheal brown

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

Liar. Michael Brown attacked a cop after robbing a store. He was a thug, not some innocent honor roll angel.
No shit. We have some real dumbfucks on this board.

At least we are keeping them occupied and off the streets where they could do Real Damage.

When John Roberts asked Jeff Sessions yesterday, if Trump's remarks ("It was terrorism, and if you think otherwise, you're kidding yourself" ) might be premature, Sessions said the actual problem is so much political correctness. Republicans are apparently now calling it "political correctness" to wait for the facts before making a declaratory statement.
What the hell, he's only going to be President. No need to make him spout facts. They're boring.

I would be inclined to agree. He is likely correct based on the evidence we've heard thus far but yeah, I believe he was shooting from the hip.
Having said that it got him more free publicity. The man plays the media well.

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....
Who was the pilot trying to terrorize? The other Muslims on the plane and their Muslim families? :rolleyes:
Muslim terrorists kill more Musiims than westerners dear.

But what does that have to do with the pilot downing a plane to terrorise? Terrorize whom and for what motive?
PLEASE tell me you're not being serious....
Care to answer my question?

Every thinking person on the planet connected terrorism to the downed plane
Like Benghazi to that video that caused riots world wide that left dozens dead?

DERP!!!!!!!!!!! Your people blamed the video dumb ass.
They wisely left an opening for it to be additional things as well....in every statement from admin officials.....

Such as.... "the investigation is on going/ as we know right now/the situation and/or the investigation is fluid, etc."

DERP!!!!!!!!!!! Your people blamed the video dumb ass.
They wisely left an opening for it to be additional things as well....in every statement from admin officials.....

Such as.... "the investigation is on going/ as we know right now/the situation and/or the investigation is fluid, etc."

Bullshit, it was a fabricated lie.the entire world knows it

That's what all liberal douches do. Lying is all they have. The thing that inflames these sorry pieces of shit the most is they know everyone is on to their tactics and they don't work anymore.
Trump doesn't lie. He calls them "suggestions".

OMG! Still bitterly clinging to the video lie are you?

:lmao:
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't possibly be such a stupid fuck. No really. If you are able to read and write, you can't possibly be that stupid. So it must be satire. What else could it be?

OMG! Still bitterly clinging to the video lie are you?

:lmao:
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't possibly be such a stupid fuck. No really. If you are able to read and write, you can't possibly be that stupid. So it must be satire. What else could it be?

Who trotted out the video lie, stupid fuck?

Wiki pedia is about as fair and balanced as these libtard trolls are.

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....
Who was the pilot trying to terrorize? The other Muslims on the plane and their Muslim families? :rolleyes:
Muslim terrorists kill more Musiims than westerners dear.

PLEASE tell me you're not being serious....
Care to answer my question?
You seem to think your in "the know" on terrorists motives.
I think your line of thinking is beyond dumb, therefore your question has no merit in this discussion.

Going for the dumbest lie award I see.
Go talk to Obama's DOJ, moron.

Well, I think the same evil geniuses that took down this Egyptian plane took down the Malaysian plane two years ago. They aren't going to admit responsibility anymore than they took responsibility for the Malaysian plane. They're hacking into the plane's computer and taking it down remotely, somehow. Just practicing.

Forum List

Back