Donald Trump to Skip Second GOP Debate, Chooses to Address Autoworkers in Detroit Instead

If he takes the corporate heads to task and tells the workers to hold strong then he's onto something.

This is good news. Trump addressing the Union strikers is paramount. He'll offer solutions that will benefit both sides. Biden has zero solutions to offer.

He is a coward, and will offer nothing.

He did it substantially in 2020. This next election will be much more appealing to those on the Left who've been brutalized by that damned criminal in the Oval Office and his crackhead son.
You mean all those additional Americans employed?

Just doing the math - which I know not everyone is good at - Trump is smart to address 400,000 voters concentrated in a state with 15 electoral votes that he won in 2016 and "lost" in 2020 than to appear before the delusional supporters of the bottom tier candidates who will participate in the barely viewed debate.

So, Trump will try to peel blue-collar support away from President Biden. Sounds like a fool's errand.
Lakhota
Could you give some examples of how Republicans have waged war on democracy? I do agree with 'we are not to be governed by the dumbest and most corrupt of us all. But at a time when a blind man sees these truths while you give support for this evil Joe makes what you say less than believable.

How well do you know Joe? He has over 50 years in the political life. All out there to see, as hard as youtube has tried to delete them. He is not the guy you think he is. But don't allow me to change your opinion and train of thought as I doughty anyone could. Be happy with what you don't know.

Lakhota
Could you give some examples of how Republicans have waged war on democracy? I do agree with 'we are not to be governed by the dumbest and most corrupt of us all. But at a time when a blind man sees these truths while you give support for this evil Joe makes what you say less than believable.

How well do you know Joe? He has over 50 years in the political life. All out there to see, as hard as youtube has tried to delete them. He is not the guy you think he is. But don't allow me to change your opinion and train of thought as I doughty anyone could. Be happy with what you don't know.

J6 you retard. Go Joe!

Forum List

Back