Donald Trump video banned by Facebook.

It appears that FB has a ban on all new political ads, not just Trumps (whining s nowflakes)...

You know, I don't miss any of them on either side. If you mind isn't made up by now, an ad isn't going to do any good one way or another.
I avoid all political ads just as I avoid poison ivy.
I don't even pick up the phone anymore unless I know the name or number.

You almost gotta laugh. Hollywood promoted a foreign made film depicting the assassination of George W. Bush while he was in office and the media cited the 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech.

The double standard is off the charts. I felt in 2008 that the left no longer care if their bias is out in the open, sure has been true this election.

Wonder how old Zuckerberg was when he bit his first pillow?

I dumped Fakebook years ago

Why in hell does any sane person have a Facebook account?

Just Say No
Business-Does-Not-Need-Facebook-Page.jpg

It will only die if YOU don't participate.

It appears that FB has a ban on all new political ads, not just Trumps (whining s nowflakes)...

Not really.....everything positive FB posts in support of Biden is really just a campaign ad.....so they aren't banning anything....except Trump ads.
That doesn’t make sense. I see a lot of pro Trump posts on Facebook.

Not really.....everything positive FB posts in support of Biden is really just a campaign ad.....so they aren't banning anything....except Trump ads.
That doesn’t make sense. I see a lot of pro Trump posts on Facebook.
There would be alot more if Fakebook wasn't banning them.
They banned me and several of my friends until after the election.

I dumped Fakebook years ago
Same here.
For me, FB was great at first, and then Trump got elected.
Then I seen massive amounts of bias, and I stopped it directly after he was elected.
Im so glad he has exposed all levels of corruption in this country.

Forum List

Back