Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

P@triot 14469765
Would you be a racist for calling me an "American"?

No. Not at all. Trump called a judge litigating charges of fraud against Trump a Mexican as an attack on the judge's integrity. The judge is a natural born American. There is no comparison to me calling an American an American for no other reason than you are an American. You are not behaving like a good American however for defending a racist comment by Trump.

Even Rep Peter King knows Trump made a racist comment.

Rep. Pete King: Sure Trump’s Judge Comments Were ‘Racist,’ But He’s Not!
Allegra Kirkland
JUNE 10, 2016

Rep Peter King (R-NY) pulled off some serious verbal gymnastics on Friday while defending Donald Trump, condemning his “racist” remarks about a federal judge but insisting Trump himself would never discriminate based on race. "There's not a hint of racism,” King said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

What he said last week was racist but I make a distinction between a remark that is racist and a person who - he's almost 70-years-old,” he continued. “He's been in the public light and the private light all those years and nothing has come up that I'm aware of, of any type of racism at all.”

Rep. Pete King: Sure Trump’s Judge Comments Were ‘Racist,’ But He’s Not!

Would you be a racist for calling me an "American"?

No. Not at all. Trump called a judge litigating charges of fraud against Trump a Mexican as an attack on the judge's integrity. The judge is a natural born American. There is no comparison to me calling an American an American for no other reason than you are an American. You are not behaving like a good American however for defending a racist comment by Trump.

Even Rep Peter King knows Trump made a racist comment.

So to summarize - you know you are wrong - but you won't admit it? Do I have that right? Because now you're just being disingenuous. If I were a judge and ruled against you and you called me an "American" - would that be racist?!?! Of course not! If he didn't use a racial term, you can't call him a racist. Period. This is so stupid, only a desperate juvenile liberal afraid of losing an election would attempt to make this case.

P@triot 14473374
So to summarize - you know you are wrong - but you won't admit it? Do I have that right? Because now you're just being disingenuous. If I were a judge and ruled against you and you called me an "American" - would that be racist?!?! Of course not! If he didn't use a racial term, you can't call him a racist. Period. This is so stupid, only a desperate juvenile liberal afraid of losing an election would attempt to make this case.

You ignore all the non-liberals that universally agree that much of what Trump says is racist.

I've had a judge rule against me - on a sale of property situation when I let my sister stay in the sold property for free to keep an eye on the place for 90 days. The buyers sued me for rent that I did not receive. I lost a thousand bucks. The judge was black. I am white. It never dawned on me to blame his ethnic background. True Americans accept the ruling or take it higher if they can.

You see I am not a racist - never was and never will be. Trump is a racist that is why racist words come out of his mouth so easily.

You want a racist to be president? Why?

Trump is a crappy American to call the judge a Mexican when the judge is not a Mexican. The judge is an American and Trump has the money (maybe) to go to a higher court.

You condone Trump's racist remark. You are as bad as he is in a moral sense even though your immorality is mostly only noted here.

You ignore all the non-liberals that universally agree that much of what Trump says is racist.

I've had a judge rule against me - on a sale of property situation when I let my sister stay in the sold property for free to keep an eye on the place for 90 days. The buyers sued me for rent that I did not receive. I lost a thousand bucks. The judge was black. I am white. It never dawned on me to blame his ethnic background. True Americans accept the ruling or take it higher if they can.

You see I am not a racist - never was and never will be. Trump is a racist that is why racist words come out of his mouth so easily.

Trump is a crappy American to call the judge a Mexican when the judge is not a Mexican. The judge is an American and Trump has the money (maybe) to go to a higher court.

You condone Trump's racist remark. You are as bad as he is in a moral sense even though your immorality is mostly only noted here.
Again - using the proper ethnic term is the furthest thing from "racist" imaginable. You're so afraid of this guy - you're willing to make shit up. Which is wrong. And it's crazy stupid too considering there are football fields worth of legitimate things that you could attack him for. It's time people like you get what you deserve. Ideally you would be brought up on libel and slander charges for your false accusations. If that doesn't happen - I hope you end up in a courtroom falsely accused of rape so you can see what lying dirt-bags like you do to a person's reputation. You can't even defend your asinine claim. You keep talking about the case and the fact that the person is a judge as if there were some "logic" to that. If Trump called the judge a "wetback" or a "sp*c" then he's a racist. If he correctly referred to their heritage as "Mexican" (and he did) then you're a lying idiot. Period.

Last edited:

First of all - I don't even want Trump to be president. I can't stand him. I hate him. So you just proved how ignorant you are.

Second - thankfully for all of America - Trump is not a racist. You are. You're also a desperate pathological liar who wants Hilldabeast so badly (so you can continue to mooch off of society) that you'll do anything - including make false accusations against innocent people.

How great is this? First of all - the entire liberal platform is built on demonizing the "evil" 1%. So what do their blind and obedient little minions do? They vote for the evil 1% in people like the Clinton's and Obama's.

Second - these blind and obedient little minions actually believe that Dumbocrats care about them. But here is Hilldabeast wearing a jacket that costs more than most of them receive from government handouts in a year. Just think how many children could have been fed with this $12,000. I wonder how much her shoes, shirt, and jewelry cost? And then there was her spa to have her hair, nails, and makeup done. All told - I bet Hilldabeast here is sporting a good $60,000 or more. Yeah liberal minions - keep trying to tell yourselves that she "cares" about each of you... :lmao:

Clinton Laments Income Inequality While Wearing $12K Armani Jacket

P@triot 14484279
First of all - I don't even want Trump to be president. I can't stand him. I hate him. So you just proved how ignorant you are.

Second - thankfully for all of America - Trump is not a racist.

I asked if you wanted a racist to be president. If so why? You are such a crybaby. You are you defending Trump's racist comments. Why? If you hate him, why?

What an idiot claim that for all of America - Trump is not a racist.

Don't you think blacks and Hispanics are part of America. They are the victims of Trump's racism. And you think you speak for all of America including them. Who do you support for President? Leaving a racist president does not seem to bother you?

Your 'all' is at least half wrong. And considering most American racists lean Republican this poll is tilted in favor of Trump because Republicans are in the poll.

Americans find Donald Trump's comments about U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel racist, a new poll shows.

The majority of Americans — 51 percent — think Trump's comments were racist, according to a YouGov poll.

Broken down by party, 81 percent of Democrats found Trump's comments racist, while 22 percent of Republicans thought they were.

Meanwhile, 43 percent of Republicans thought Trump was right to complain about the judge, compared to 8 percent of Democrats.

Among Hispanics, 69 percent thought the comments were racist, while 15 percent did not. Among whites, 43 percent thought Trump's comments were racist, while 40 percent did not.

Poll: Majority think Trump's judge comments racist

You can quit your defense of Trump's racism any time. It is morally indefensible.

Don't you think blacks and Hispanics are part of America. They are the victims of Trump's racism.

They only thing they are "victims" of is your desperate propaganda campaign to convince them of something that doesn't exist. Only an idiot would claim that using the term "Mexican" is "racist" :lol:

Whoah....Hillary simply planning on visiting a company can cause all of its customers to turn on them. You have to salute liberals for showing up in droves to Republican primaries and getting Donald Trump the nomination. If literally anyone else had received it - they would have had one of the biggest landslide victories in U.S. history. Hilldabeast is the most unelectable candidate that the Democrats have ever rolled out. Unfortunately for Republican's - likewise with Donald Trump.

This Company Is Facing Tremendous Backlash For Hosting Hillary Clinton

P@triot 14484685
Only an idiot would claim that using the term "Mexican" is "racist"

The judge is not a Mexican. No one says using the term "Mexican" is racist. Trump's full comment and motivation is racist. None of the words Trump used alone and of themselves are racist. It's the combination of the words that make the full comment racist. Your irrational arguments get stupider every post.

Who do you plan to vote for in the upcoming election? Do you want Romney in.

None of the words Trump used alone and of themselves are racist.

Boom! Thank You. Acknowledgement that Trump uses no racist words and that this is a smear campaign by you to destroy the reputation of a man simply because you're afraid he will be elected president and you might have to provide for yourself.

None of the words Trump used alone and of themselves are racist. It's the combination of the words that make the full comment racist.

Here is the thing though - you've lost all credibility on this website because you are an extreme racist. Far worse than Trump has even been falsely accused of.

All the hoopla over her ‘historic’ nomination doesn't change the sad facts of her decades in public life.

The fact that Hillary Clinton is the first female to win a major party’s presidential nomination should not obscure the harm she’s done to our politics in her decades-long career. Arrogance, secrecy, mendacity, and implausible claims of victimhood will be her ultimate legacy.

Hillary Has Made Our Politics Worse, by Jim Geraghty, National Review

P@triot 14491176
Here is the thing though - you've lost all credibility on this website because you are an extreme racist. Far worse than Trump has even been falsely accused of.

How are you not the racist here? Defending Trump's racism with the majority of Americans agreeing that Trump is a racist.

That's a despearate argument calling someone opposed to racist comments from Trump an extreme racist.

You don't know what the unemployment rate is so how could you know what s racist is.

Just accept the majority view specifically by Hispanics in this discussion.

oom! Thank You. Acknowledgement that Trump uses no racist words and that this is a smear campaign by you to destroy the reputation of a man simply because you're afraid he will be elected president and you might have to provide for yourself.

Why not cite my entire comment.

His comment was racist. Words alone are not racist. It's the intent and the way individual words Trump used that makes his comment racist.

If you liked Orlando.....

You'll LOVE Hillary!

Jake in love.jpg

How are you not the racist here? Defending Trump's racism with the majority of Americans agreeing that Trump is a racist. That's a despearate argument calling someone opposed to racist comments from Trump an extreme racist. You don't know what the unemployment rate is so how could you know what s racist is. Just accept the majority view specifically by Hispanics in this discussion.

150 years later and you liberals are still using the exact same argument to support slavery today that you used then,

Forum List

Back