Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

P@triot 14419928
The only one I felt was worth a damn on any level was Mitt Romney.

The better man and president beat Mitt.

Mitt wanted four years to get the unemployment rate below 6%. Obama got there in two years.
ROMNEY: I cannot predict precisely what the rate would be at the end of one year. I can tell you that over a period of four years, by a virtue of the polices that we put in place, we get the unemployment rate down to 6 percent, perhaps a little lower.

Why is Romney so great in your opinion?

Romneycare?
First of all, I never said Romney was "great". So stop with the hyperbole. I said (and I quote) "the only one worth a damn". That's a far cry from "great". If you can't engage in a sincere debate, why engage in one at all? Don't intentionally misquote me.

Second, as far as "Romneycare" - yes - I was extremely impressed with it. Not that I personally would want it for my state, but I appreciated that Romney could operate in a liberal state and reach across the aisle to work with Democrats and all of his constituents. But far more importantly than that, Romneycare was 100% legal and Constitutional (unlike Obamacare). Liberals could have just about everything and anything they want at the state level. The reason they spend so much time throwing themselves on the ground and pitching a tantrum over conservatives opposing them is because they try to illegally achieve everything at the federal level. Romneycare was apparently the right solution for Massachusetts. Mitt didn't attempt to push it on the other 49 states. That's the entire point of American and the U.S. Constitution. 50 individual states deciding for themselves what's right for their state - independent of the other 49.

But nothing was more impressive than Romney's illustrating how he had his finger on the pulse of global geopolitical matters. Without having the daily PDB and endless national security meetings and alerts, Romney came into the debates and just bent Obama over. History has now proven unequivocally that he was spot on with his assessment of the threats posed by Russia, ISIS, etc. It has also proven how clueless Obama was with all of that.

Lastly, he came across as extremely articulate and appeared to be a man of integrity with no skeletons in his closet. There was nobody come out of the shadows accusing him of extramarital affairs, of accepting bribes, etc. Certainly no stories of many people mysteriously dying around him like the Clintons. No history of being mentored by card carrying members of Communist Party U.S.A. or studying marxism like the Obamas.

romney was only worth a damn as a candidate if you wanted someone who signed onto al the extremist rightwingnuttery of "the base".

but it's ok... you have your idea candidate now. he totally represents the right.

and maybe you should study up on marxism. it might make you educated enough to know that this president was pretty moderate.

but then again, rightwing extremists don't understand where center is.

P@triot 14419928
The only one I felt was worth a damn on any level was Mitt Romney.

The better man and president beat Mitt.

Mitt wanted four years to get the unemployment rate below 6%. Obama got there in two years.
ROMNEY: I cannot predict precisely what the rate would be at the end of one year. I can tell you that over a period of four years, by a virtue of the polices that we put in place, we get the unemployment rate down to 6 percent, perhaps a little lower.

Why is Romney so great in your opinion?

Romneycare?
First of all, I never said Romney was "great". So stop with the hyperbole. I said (and I quote) "the only one worth a damn". That's a far cry from "great". If you can't engage in a sincere debate, why engage in one at all? Don't intentionally misquote me.

Second, as far as "Romneycare" - yes - I was extremely impressed with it. Not that I personally would want it for my state, but I appreciated that Romney could operate in a liberal state and reach across the aisle to work with Democrats and all of his constituents. But far more importantly than that, Romneycare was 100% legal and Constitutional (unlike Obamacare). Liberals could have just about everything and anything they want at the state level. The reason they spend so much time throwing themselves on the ground and pitching a tantrum over conservatives opposing them is because they try to illegally achieve everything at the federal level. Romneycare was apparently the right solution for Massachusetts. Mitt didn't attempt to push it on the other 49 states. That's the entire point of American and the U.S. Constitution. 50 individual states deciding for themselves what's right for their state - independent of the other 49.

But nothing was more impressive than Romney's illustrating how he had his finger on the pulse of global geopolitical matters. Without having the daily PDB and endless national security meetings and alerts, Romney came into the debates and just bent Obama over. History has now proven unequivocally that he was spot on with his assessment of the threats posed by Russia, ISIS, etc. It has also proven how clueless Obama was with all of that.

Lastly, he came across as extremely articulate and appeared to be a man of integrity with no skeletons in his closet. There was nobody come out of the shadows accusing him of extramarital affairs, of accepting bribes, etc. Certainly no stories of many people mysteriously dying around him like the Clintons. No history of being mentored by card carrying members of Communist Party U.S.A. or studying marxism like the Obamas.

romney was only worth a damn as a candidate if you wanted someone who signed onto al the extremist rightwingnuttery of "the base".

but it's ok... you have your idea candidate now. he totally represents the right.

and maybe you should study up on marxism. it might make you educated enough to know that this president was pretty moderate.

but then again, rightwing extremists don't understand where center is.
You're correct - right-wing extremists (such as anarchists and sovereign citizens) do not understand where center is. Just like liberals (such as yourself) have no clue where the center is. The center is the U.S. Constitution in it's purest form. The exact form of government that our founders built. Nothing less. Nothing more. The center is the constitutional conservative - the Tea Party. The fact that you think adhering to the U.S. Constitution is "extreme" shows how radicalized you are Jillian. You're roots are in the U.S.S.R. - perhaps it's time you return to the nation and oppressive style of government you love so much? :eusa_doh:

No history of being mentored by card carrying members of Communist Party U.S.A. or studying marxism like the Obamas.

By the way my dear - you ever notice how quick you are to comment but slow you are to read and comprehend. In addition - ever notice how uninformed you are about the facts? Barack Obama is 100% on record stating that Frank Marshall Davis - card carrying member of Communist Party U.S.A. - was his "mentor". His card number was 47544 if you would like to look it up my dear. In addition, Obama was on record stating that he "sought out the marxist professors". Exactly as I stated above. And here is the proof that shows you're so partisan that you lunge for the throat without understanding what was written or knowing the facts:

If this is what Clinton supporters are doing to their fellow libtards, can you imagine what they will resort to once Trump is sticking it to Bernie or Hilldabeast?

‘We Need a Medic!’: Cops Descend on Nevada Dem Convention as Chaos Erupts Between Clinton, Sanders Supporters

:rofl:

okie dokie.... rightwingnut extremists are funny. worry more about your racist, pathetic nominee.

So let me get this straight Jillian - you think that using extreme violence to suppress free speech is funny? Hilarious? Wow. You definitely have Soviet blood running through your veins. I guess you can take the girl out of the communist state but you can't take the communist state out of the girl.

It's really important to note her arrogance and her "elitist" view here.

“I think that for most of our history, there was a nuanced reading of the Second Amendment until the decision by the late Justice Scalia, and there was no argument until then that localities and states and the federal government had a right, as we do with every amendment, to impose reasonable regulations,” she replied. “So I believe we can have common-sense gun safety measures consistent with the Second Amendment.”

Um....excuse me Hilladabeast? Who is this "we" shit? She should have said "as they do with every amendment". You are not a member of the government. Your term as Secretary of State ended years ago and you have not been elected to shit yet. This really illustrates her dictatorial views. She is a member of the government and has such has a right to rule over you little people. She has no concept that government is made up of representatives that answer to the people. I would also love to ask her what constitutes "reasonable regulations". When it comes to Hilldabeast and her Dumbocrats - their idea of "reasonable" is anything that feeds them power through an authoritarian nanny-state.

Here’s How Clinton Answered When Asked if the Right to Bear Arms Is a Constitutional Right

Hillary-Email-Image.jpg

"Moments after the Associated Press made their announcement on Monday, June 6, Hillary’s campaign sent out an email to their supporters acknowledging the AP announcement. But in a move reminiscent of Politburo screw-ups, the image in the Hillary Clinton email had this file name: 'secret-win-V2-060416c_02.png.'

"The date embedded in the file name suggested to Sanders’ supporters that on June 4, 2016, two days before the AP went public with their survey of secret superdelegates, the Hillary Clinton campaign knew about this coming announcement from AP and had given it a code name of 'Secret Win.'”
Sanders Supporters Claim Clinton Campaign and AP Engaged in a Conspiracy – Complete With a “Secret Win” Code Name
Well, I am SHOCKED!

I have to say - this is the best explanation I've heard yet for how it is possible that Trump broke every single rule in politics and just kept gaining in popularity with each gaffe...

Only God can take imperfection and use someone like me and, I won’t speak for you, but maybe the vast majority of those who are listening and be able to somehow mold us into a victory in His name,” the pastor explained.

Trump is certainly the poster child of "imperfection".

Televangelist Believes God ‘Raised Up’ Trump For Event That’s a Bit Bigger Than Presidential Election

P@triot 14435879
First of all, I never said Romney was "great". So stop with the hyperbole.

I didn't say you said it. I want to know why you think Romney is greater than the rest. Nothing you said that impressed you about Romney after the fact that he passed RomneyCare is factual or proven as you claim.

Hint: Obamacare is constitutional. Roberts agrees.

P@triot 14436088
unior....Obama has spent 8 years and nearly $10 trillion in reckless deficit spending and he still hasn't gotten the unemployment down below 6%. Hell, he hasn't even come close to getting it down below 8%.

Are you that dense?

[PDF]Employment Situation - Bureau of Labor ...
Bureau of Labor Statistics (.gov) › empsit
6 days ago - The unemployment rate declined by 0.3 percentage point to 4.7 percent in May, and nonfarm payroll employment changed little (+38,000), the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment increased in health care."

Methodology for tracking the unemployment rate has not changed. It is was it is.

Romney was talking about the unemployment rate. He wanted four years to get to 6% Obama did it in half the time.

It's now 4.7%.

Being a graduate of the prestigious Ivy League (Penn) Wharton School of Business - I have no doubt that the economy would be in very good hands under Donald Trump. It would be the polar opposite of Barack Obama. Sadly though, the U.S. Constitution would be in enemy hands. It would be exactly like it us under Barack Obama. No matter what happens this election - America loses.

P@triot 14465917
prestigious Ivy League (Penn) Wharton School of Business - I have no doubt that the economy would be in very good hands under Donald Trump.

With such a prestigious resume how is it you don't know what the current unemployment rate is?

Last edited:
prestigious Ivy League (Penn) Wharton School of Business - I have no doubt that the economy would be in very good hands under Donald Trump.

With such a prestigious resume how is it you don't know what the current unemployment rate is?

Ok....first of all genius....I didn't graduate with an MBA from the Wharton School of Business. Donald Trump did. :eusa_doh:

Second - I do know what the unemployment rate is. It's double-digits. Has been during the entire Barack Obama reign of terror. That's why we have a record 94 million that have dropped out of the labor participation force.

Forum List

Back