Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

t0n42v.jpg

s4ca4g.jpg

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 11h11 hours ago

72 years after #DDay, let's not just eulogize the brave men who gave their lives. Let's honor them by defending the values they fought for.

1,482 retweets 3,900 likes

Seems Hillary said the same thing.

Amazing how people will twist the facts, hey?
Oh the irony....nobody has pissed on the values those brave men fought for more than Hillary. She's a pathological liar (I know damn well those men didn't die for the "value" of lying). She's a violated the U.S. Constitution (I know damn well those men didn't die for the "value" of violating the supreme law of the land). She's been involved in cover ups (I know damn well those men didn't die for the "value" of destroying government transparency).

Well, I'd say Bush Dubya pissed on those who fought more than Hillary. He sent them to war in order to make his buddies rich. None of his buddies came back dead or with body parts missing. They just ended up richer.
Really? So why did gasoline skyrocket to nearly $4 per gallon during the Obama reign of terror? Where did all of these billion and billion barrels of oil go that Bush's boys secured and brought home?!? :eusa_doh:

Trump has gone irredeemably Mad ; Certifiably Insane...he is attacking Hispanics

You want to see "attacking Hispanic's"??? Here are typical racist and violent liberals brutally attacking Hispanics. These are the people that you stand with and represent what you believe. You're a real class act Slothrop

Trump has gone irredeemably Mad ; Certifiably Insane...he is attacking Hispanics

You want to see "attacking Hispanic's"??? Here are typical racist and violent liberals brutally attacking Hispanics. These are the people that you stand with and represent what you believe. You're a real class act Slothrop

Low energy, weak. sad ....:badgrin: you are a fat dog bimbo....:badgrin:
trump-assault-1.jpg

So you find it funny that liberals are punching Hispanics in the face and then again in the back of their head's when they can't even see it coming to protect and defend themselves? Man are you a typical dirt-bag libtard.

trump-assault-1.jpg

Pussypussy has the WRONG GUY...again...

K6e2T4q.jpg

And how would you explain 2010 then? Let me guess, the rigged election in 2008 guys forgot how to rig elections in 2010 but some how remembered in 2012—remembered nationwide for example—.

Barack Obama didn't run for office in 2010 my dear... :eusa_doh:

So according to your tortured logic, he decided not to fix elections that would deliver him a congress that would give him anything he wanted?

Um.....and why would he "need Congress"? Remember - he has a "pen and a phone" and mindless minions like you that support whatever unconstitutional actions he takes. He certainly didn't need Congress when he altered gun laws. He certainly didn't need Congress when he granted amnesty. He certainly didn't need Congress when he entered into "climate change" agreements. I could go on - but I think this is sufficient for illustrating the flaw in your argument.

By the way - I think there is one more important distinction to make. Obama has proven himself completely tone-deaf on everything from the geopolitical spectrum to national security to his constituents and more. Remember when Mitt Romney humiliated him in the debates on all of these issues and history has now proven Mitt right? Well - Obama was too stupid to see the ass-kicking coming. He was tone-deaf (as usual) when he pushed Obamacare against the outraged American people. Not that it would have mattered though. He wouldn't stick his neck out for anybody else other than himself. Especially since in his mind he doesn't need Congress. He ignores the U.S. Constitution just like you do.

You should give up thinking, you have zero idea how to do it and when you try, you sound like a fucking moron.

Your premise is that Obama has the ability to fix elections and that somehow and for some reason he decided not to engineer the outcomes of off year elections.

Comical doesn't begin to describe it.

But wait, it gets better. 2014, according to you, was not rigged because of the 2012 IRS scandal and the congressional scrutiny that would come with it. Yet when you are asked how Romney won any States or how the GOP won any seats in 2012 or 2010, mysteriously , Obama decided to allow the Repubs some victories.

Why would he do that?

And how would you explain 2010 then? Let me guess, the rigged election in 2008 guys forgot how to rig elections in 2010 but some how remembered in 2012—remembered nationwide for example—.

So according to your tortured logic, he decided not to fix elections that would deliver him a congress that would give him anything he wanted?

Um.....and why would he "need Congress"? Remember - he has a "pen and a phone" and mindless minions like you that support whatever unconstitutional actions he takes. He certainly didn't need Congress when he altered gun laws. He certainly didn't need Congress when he granted amnesty. He certainly didn't need Congress when he entered into "climate change" agreements. I could go on - but I think this is sufficient for illustrating the flaw in your argument.

By the way - I think there is one more important distinction to make. Obama has proven himself completely tone-deaf on everything from the geopolitical spectrum to national security to his constituents and more. Remember when Mitt Romney humiliated him in the debates on all of these issues and history has now proven Mitt right? Well - Obama was too stupid to see the ass-kicking coming. He was tone-deaf (as usual) when he pushed Obamacare against the outraged American people. Not that it would have mattered though. He wouldn't stick his neck out for anybody else other than himself. Especially since in his mind he doesn't need Congress. He ignores the U.S. Constitution just like you do.

332-206
You lose

You should give up thinking, you have zero idea how to do it and when you try, you sound like a fucking moron.

Your premise is that Obama has the ability to fix elections and that somehow and for some reason he decided not to engineer the outcomes of off year elections.

Comical doesn't begin to describe it.

But wait, it gets better. 2014, according to you, was not rigged because of the 2012 IRS scandal and the congressional scrutiny that would come with it. Yet when you are asked how Romney won any States or how the GOP won any seats in 2012 or 2010, mysteriously , Obama decided to allow the Repubs some victories.

Why would he do that?

I don't blame you for being angry. I've really exposed your limited IQ. I didn't mean too - I just can't help it. You're stop stupid that there is literally nothing anybody can do to make you look sane or rational. For instance, this bizarre (more like desperate I guess) position that the IRS voter suppression scandal somehow would mean that nobody would ever vote for Mitt Romney. You actually believe that Mitt Romney's own wife and children wouldn't vote for him because Obama instructed Lois Lerner to block conservative groups request for the proper tax status. :cuckoo:

Lets be honest - you know the truth. But like the mindless little minion that you are, you are desperately trying to protect the ideology at all costs. Just can't bring yourself to admit when a Dumbocrat engages in illegal activity. Hell Bill Clinton himself admitted to the Monica Lewinsky scandal and I've still seen you deny that here. You're just too immature to engage in an adult conversation. You really should find an under 17 chat room to get your social interaction in every day. It just doesn't make sense for you to be here so immature and so uninformed.

trump-assault-1.jpg

Yeah.....that's what liberals do @sshole. They rape women. Bill Clinton does it. Bill Cosby does it. And Donald Trump does it. Trump has spent his entire life as a Dumbocrat. He made massive campaign contributions to Hilldabeast herself (not to mention Harry Reid and others). And he's devoutly supported Dumbocrat policy. He's one of yours. Sadly, you're just too stupid and uninformed to know it. You don't do research. You just do what ever the Dumbocrat Party tells you to do.

Nothing illustrates the remarkable stupidity of the modern-day minion liberal voter than stuff like this. Come on now rightwinger, candycorn, and jillian - come up with all of those outrageous left-wing excuses. Like how it's ok that Hilldabeast is wearing a $12,000 jacket while preaching about "income inequality" because she didn't really buy it - someone "donated" it to her for the event. Or how it's ok that tons of children went to bed without dinner last night and could have been fed with that $12,000 because Hilldabeast is running for president "to change things" and she has to look "faaaaaaabulous". Or maybe go off on one of your tangents about right-wingers so that you can avoid the uncomfortable truth that you're dumb enough to be duped into voting for millionaires who hoard their wealth while preaching to you that it's millionaires who hoard their wealth that are to blame for your lot in life. Oh...there are just so many of the old and tired liberal excuses you guys could use on this one. Which to choose? Which to choose? Such a hard choice. But....it's certainly easier than having to look yourself in the mirror and realize that you've been made a "useful idiot" to the cause.

The first liberal (elite like Hilldabeast here or minion like CC here) that actually shares their own wealth at all and walks their talk will literally be the first liberal in world history to walk their talk.

Clinton Tries to Appear More Relatable in Speech About Income Inequality — and Makes $12,000 Mistake

And, as I have said, this is the federal govt, not running education, but using tax money (which article 1 section 8 gives them the power to raise) to promote welfare (which article 1 section 8 says the feds can spend this tax money on).

So where's the problem here?

Here is the problem Fridge. While they are focusing on things they have no business focusing on, they are failing miserably at the things they are constitutionally responsible for. How in the hell does this happen? The federal government is illegally spying on U.S. citizens 24x7 and they can't even stop a foreign war criminal from getting clearance and being employed by the federal government - tasked with our own security?!?!

Authorities Find Accused Somali War Criminal Working as Airport Security Guard in Washington, D.C.

Freaking hilarious....nothing could be better for the Trump campaign than to have Obama out there supporting Hilldabeast. This was the same guy who was so detrimental to the Dumbocrat cause while he was in office that liberal candidates were actually asking him not to campaign on their behalf because doing so was causing them harm. That's unprecedented. Usually, there is no greater endorsement for a candidate than that of a sitting president. Once again, Barack's ego makes him complete tone-deaf to the political climate... :eusa_doh:

White House: Obama Set to ‘Explode’ Onto Campaign Trail to Take Down Trump — ‘It’s Driving Him Crazy’ to Wait for a Nominee

And I reset my case! Just one hour after my previous post about how detrimental this guy is to his own party's candidates - here he is stuttering and stammering and incoherently pausing his way through a very awkward speech. Incidentally.....take note of the extreme arrogance of this guy. He ends the speech talking about "the progress that we have started". What "progress" Barry?!? You're the a-hole that divided this nation with your racism and your ignorant comments before learning the facts.

And I reset my case! Just one hour after my previous post about how detrimental this guy is to his own party's candidates - here he is stuttering and stammering and incoherently pausing his way through a very awkward speech. Incidentally.....take note of the extreme arrogance of this guy. He ends the speech talking about "the progress that we have started". What "progress" Barry?!? You're the a-hole that divided this nation with your racism and your ignorant comments before learning the facts.

Forum List

Back