Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

That's the estimate for where the debt will be by the end of FY2017, some 8 months after Obama is out of office.

You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

I do enjoy fucking, so I guess fucking crazy is accurate.

the fact remains, Obama will have added (around) 10 trillion to the debt, more than any other president and almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

Happy now, dipshit?
Non because you ignore the fact that Bush added more than any president before him and almost as much as every one combined.

You ignore the fact that Reagan added more debt than any president before him and we'll more than all previous presidents combined.

You ignore that Bush41 added about as much in 4 years as Reagan did in 8.

Now you think it's a problem only because the president's a Democrat.

Adding 100 % to 1 USD is not a huge problem.

Adding 100 % to 10 trillion is a big problem.

IDIOT.

united-states-government-debt-to-gdp.png

Where did all this money go? Lets be honest,
Why are our roads turning to shit?
Why are our schools not getting it?
Why oh why is trump saying that some middle eastern shit hole has great infrastructure while getting off at our airport he runs into utter shit???

Believe it or not...I believe we have serious corruption and there's zero reason that we should be so far in debt! Something stinks really bad. The part where we don't see eye to eye is your blaming important elements of our society for it, eventhrough they didn't cause any of it.

That's the estimate for where the debt will be by the end of FY2017, some 8 months after Obama is out of office.

the fact remains, Obama will have added (around) 10 trillion to the debt, more than any other president and almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

Happy now, dipshit?
Non because you ignore the fact that Bush added more than any president before him and almost as much as every one combined.

You ignore the fact that Reagan added more debt than any president before him and we'll more than all previous presidents combined.

IDIOT.

Why oh why is trump saying that some middle eastern shit hole has great infrastructure while getting off at our airport he runs into utter shit???

Believe it or not...I believe we have serious corruption and there's zero reason that we should be so far in debt! Something stinks really bad. The part where we don't see eye to eye is your blaming important elements of our society for it, eventhrough they didn't cause any of it.

Are you now blaming Trump for the debt of the USA?

Because that must be the most ridiculous thing I have heard come out of a regressive in some time...

The government is also spending more than it has EVER before (not including WW2) on these "important elements". So I dunno, perhaps that shit just doesn't work and thus everything is going to hell?

Us_gov_spending_history_1902_2010.png

But I expect that facts don't change your parroting, as I have pointed this out multiple times to you, yet you repeat the lies. Lying is the regressive way, after all.

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Because that must be the most ridiculous thing I have heard come out of a regressive in some time...

The government is also spending more than it has EVER before (not including WW2) on these "important elements". So I dunno, perhaps that shit just doesn't work and thus everything is going to hell?

But I expect that facts don't change your parroting, as I have pointed this out multiple times to you, yet you repeat the lies. Lying is the regressive way, after all.

We're NOT spending more on infrastructure...Exactly the opposite as the past 4 years have been the smallest percentage of gdp of the past 30 years in said funding. Same with most of my i,s, r, e I keep speaking of. Trump also has been stating that at least 4-5 trillion of that debt is from the iraq war. Major cluster fuck! How can you blame what doesn't cause the problem? It becomes clear when you consider your map above from 1980 through 2000 didn't see huge cuts in my big 4 but didn't have anywhere near the debt(Heck, deficits were going down!). What changed around 2008 that didn't have anything to do with my big 4 leading to the massive up shot in debt?

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Calculating the debt as a percentage of GDP is certainly a reasonable way to measure. When we break that down by fiscal year and president, we see the following increase/decrease percentages...

Reagan .... +63.6%
Bush43 .... +51.6%
Bush41 .... +24.8%

Obama ..... +22.6%
Carter .......... -8.5%
Clinton ...... -14.1%

Do you see now why the left laughs at the right for bitching and moaning about Obama?

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Idiots think Progressives are "regressive." But then, those would be the same idiots who don't understand the meanings of words. They just go with what sounds good to them.

Redfish, post: 14722249
Transmitting and receiving classified data on a private unsecure server is illegal. The FBI investigation proved that HRC did exactly that.

That is not what P@triot declared to be a violation.

"If you could read (and you clearly are illiterate) you would see that just utilizing a private server is a violation of the Federal Records Act"

So you agree P@triot is a moron on this.

Redfish, post: 14722249
Transmitting and receiving classified data on a private unsecure server is illegal. The FBI investigation proved that HRC did exactly that.

And here is why you are a moron on this:

The FBI did not prove that anything illegal was done. They found nothing needed to be proved since most of the material was NOT classified at the time it was sent and just a few items were not marked as classified at all and a very very few items had only a partial marking that Coney said Clinton would not have had the Technical savvy to have detected it.

So you are dumb on this - just not as dumb as your buddy P@triot is on this.

Nope, you are displaying your ignorance once again. Data does not have to be marked in order to be classified, the content makes it classified, not the markings.

The FBI proved that she illegally sent and received classified data on an unsecure server. Having the server is not illegal, what she did on it was illegal.

I held top secret and SAP clearances my entire working life. I know the rules. If I did what she did I would be typing this in a federal prison.

Redfish, post: 14713772
1. Comey laid out a very good case for prosecution, then for obvious political reasons said that he would not recommend an indictment,

You stray from being factual when you use the term obvious. What Coney actually said is the facts you would rely on if you were an honest person about this. You are essentially declaring a Republican FBI director to be a liar. The reasons go no indictment were made clear. And politics had nothing to do with it according to Comey.

You have no respect for law and order. P@triot should be upset by you.

You are an idiot. Comey laid out a clear case of violations of federal law. Lynch would not even say if she agreed with his conclusions.

The fix was in as soon as Bubba and Lynch "just happened" to meet in secret at an airport.

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

congress votes on government spending. Congress has been controlled by democrats for most of the last 80 years. Do you need to know anything more?

In case you do, Detroit, Philly, Cleveland, and Chicago have also been controlled by democrats, and they are drowning in debt and crime.

Starting to understand now, Matty boy?

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Calculating the debt as a percentage of GDP is certainly a reasonable way to measure. When we break that down by fiscal year and president, we see the following increase/decrease percentages...

Reagan .... +63.6%
Bush43 .... +51.6%
Bush41 .... +24.8%

Obama ..... +22.6%
Carter .......... -8.5%
Clinton ...... -14.1%

Do you see now why the left laughs at the right for bitching and moaning about Obama?

you are making a fool of yourself in a failed attempt to make obozo look good.

How about looking at the debt increases in actual dollars? Obozo will have added around 10T. How many dollars have other presidents added?

1. Comey laid out a very good case for prosecution, then for obvious political reasons said that he would not recommend an indictment,

You stray from being factual when you use the term obvious. What Coney actually said is the facts you would rely on if you were an honest person about this. You are essentially declaring a Republican FBI director to be a liar. The reasons go no indictment were made clear. And politics had nothing to do with it according to Comey.

You are an idiot. Comey laid out a clear case of violations of federal law. Lynch would not even say if she agreed with his conclusions.

The fix was in as soon as Bubba and Lynch "just happened" to meet in secret at an airport.
Spits the forum retard who actually said there was no recession in 2008. :rolleyes:

Your judgement is one to be ignored.

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Reagan .... +63.6%
Bush43 .... +51.6%
Bush41 .... +24.8%

Obama ..... +22.6%
Carter .......... -8.5%
Clinton ...... -14.1%

How about looking at the debt increases in actual dollars? Obozo will have added around 10T. How many dollars have other presidents added?
Why would you ignore Norman's view of considering debt as a percentage of GDP?

Oh wait, I know -- because you don't understand why to consider debt as a percentage of GDP. :lol:

Hell, you can't even understand why you look like such an idiot by comparing nominal figures.

Spits the forum retard who actually said there was no recession in 2008. :rolleyes:

2008 was a market correction driven by the mortgage fiasco where mortgages were given to people who could never make the payments. There was no recession.

Happy now, dipshit?

IDIOT.

Reagan .... +63.6%
Bush43 .... +51.6%
Bush41 .... +24.8%

Obama ..... +22.6%
Carter .......... -8.5%
Clinton ...... -14.1%

Oh wait, I know -- because you don't understand why to consider debt as a percentage of GDP. :lol:

Hell, you can't even understand why you look like such an idiot by comparing nominal figures.

there are lots of ways to spin and measure the debt. The most sensible one is to use absolute dollars added to the debt. Obama added around 10T, more than any other president. Spin it however you like. In terms of debt accumulation, Obama has failed.

2008 was a market correction driven by the mortgage fiasco where mortgages were given to people who could never make the payments. There was no recession.
Oh? What's your definition of a recession?

As far as the stock market, it fell about 55%. How much do you think the market has to fall for it to be a crash and not just a correction?

IDIOT.

Reagan .... +63.6%
Bush43 .... +51.6%
Bush41 .... +24.8%

Obama ..... +22.6%
Carter .......... -8.5%
Clinton ...... -14.1%

there are lots of ways to spin and measure the debt. The most sensible one is to use absolute dollars added to the debt. Obama added around 10T, more than any other president. Spin it however you like. In terms of debt accumulation, Obama has failed.
Like every other retarded thing you say, this is right up there with them. In reality, comparing nominal figures is the least accurate way to measure dollars over a 240 year span.

Redfish, post: 14746791
I held top secret and SAP clearances my entire working life. I know the rules. If I did what she did I would be typing this in a federal prison.

That's Bullcrap. You are a nobody and no one would give a crap if you passed a poorly marked classified document with no criminal intent to harm the country.

• Just over 1,800 refugees have been admitted to the United States since the civil war in Syria began.
  • Germany has accepted 38,500 Syrian refugees and Canada has accepted 36,300 since 2013.
  • The United States admitted only a tiny amount of refugees during the first three years of the civil war — about 30 per year. But in the fiscal year that ended in September 2014, the number of admitted Syrian refugees bumped up to 105. And in the most recent year, ending in September 2015, the United States admitted 1,682.
  • Of the Syrian refugees admitted so far, half are children
  • A few politicians and pundits have claimed that the administration wants to bring in as many as 250,000 Syrian refugees. That number has no basis in fact.

P@triot, post: 14754547

Liar!

The truth:

about Syrian refugees coming to the United States. Here are some answers.

How many Syrian refugees are already in the United States?

Just over 1,800 refugees have been admitted to the United States since the civil war in Syria began. They have been placed in about 35 states, according to a New York Times analysis.

For comparison, Germany has accepted 38,500 Syrian refugees and Canada has accepted 36,300 since 2013.

The United States admitted only a tiny amount of refugees during the first three years of the civil war — about 30 per year. But in the fiscal year that ended in September 2014, the number of admitted Syrian refugees bumped up to 105. And in the most recent year, ending in September 2015, the United States admitted 1,682.

Of the Syrian refugees admitted so far, half are children, according to administration officials. The group is about 50/50 men and women, and about 2 percent are single men of combat age.

How many has Obama said we would accept?

Next year, the Obama administration plans to increase the number of admitted Syrian refugees almost six-fold to at least 10,000.

For a sense of proportion, there are about 4.3 million U.N.-registered refugees who have fled Syria. French President Francois Hollande said in the days after the attack that his country will accept 30,000 Syrian refugees over the next two years.

A few politicians and pundits have claimed that the administration wants to bring in as many as 250,000 Syrian refugees. That number has no basis in fact.

Some reports seems to confuse the number of Syrian refugees the United States will accept with the number of worldwide refugees the United States will accept. Secretary of State John Kerry has said the United States will accept up to 85,000 refugees in fiscal year 2016 — up from 70,000 this year — and around 100,000 in fiscal year 2017. Again, this is the total number of refugees from all over the world.

None

Your Lying Breitbart relies on stupid minions to stay in business. It figures that you are one of them.

Have you ever met a fact in your life that you like liked?

Oh? What's your definition of a recession?

As far as the stock market, it fell about 55%. How much do you think the market has to fall for it to be a crash and not just a correction?

If you want to see what a recession looks like look at the USA in the 1930s. What happened to the market in 2008 was a minor blip that corrected itself very quickly, and most investors made money because of it.

the so-called recession of 2008 was a creation of the left, much like man made global warming---------------they are both hoaxes to fool the stupid. Easy to understand why you believe both of them.

Redfish, post: 14746791

That's Bullcrap. You are a nobody and no one would give a crap if you passed a poorly marked classified document with no criminal intent to harm the country.

Wrong again. I held top secret and SAP clearances for over 30 years. I know the rules.

It is not necessary to prove intent in order to prove a violation of law. i.e. "but officer, I didn't intend to go 90 in a 35 zone"

HRC violated national security laws, Comey verified that in his testimony.

Why do you support two levels of law enforcement? One of us and another for the political elites?

Forum List

Back