Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Dang....lead story in DRUDGE this am.......Hillary dropping like a stone in water in the polls. Trump surging.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Evidently, the young in this nation took a gander ( finally ) at all the e-mail fiasco stuff and see's this woman as a crook and a liar.:2up:

that plus the anger of the Sanders supporters who he sold out.

yeah, because all those Sanders supporters will be lining up to tick the "Trump" box in Nov. :cuckoo:

Dang....lead story in DRUDGE this am.......Hillary dropping like a stone in water in the polls. Trump surging.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Evidently, the young in this nation took a gander ( finally ) at all the e-mail fiasco stuff and see's this woman as a crook and a liar.:2up:

that plus the anger of the Sanders supporters who he sold out.

yeah, because all those Sanders supporters will be lining up to tick the "Trump" box in Nov. :cuckoo:

some have said exactly that. not all by any means, but 10-20% could swing the election. Face it, Hillary is a very unattractive candidate, not just physically but in every way.

Can you imagine having to listen to that banshee screech voice for 4 years? If you really want to know what she is like, read the book by the secret service agent who served under them.

some have said exactly that. not all by any means, but 10-20% could swing the election. Face it, Hillary is a very unattractive candidate, not just physically but in every way.

Can you imagine having to listen to that banshee screech voice for 4 years? If you really want to know what she is like, read the book by the secret service agent who served under them.

Believe it or not, I agree with a lot of what you say. She is an average candidate at best. Personally? I like her, but she is not the best person to run your country. And her voice? God, yes, it's driving me nuts already.

But....and it's a huge but. Donald Trump??? If I was a Dem? :woohoo:

Now you're calling yourself an imbecile. Earlier you said...

I corrected that, see, unlike you libtardians, we admit to our mistakes.

Now, will you admit that 10 is twice as much as 5 and that Obama will have added more to the debt than any previous president? Hmmmmmm?
It remains to be seen if Obama reaches 100% increase of the debt. Not that that should mean anything to you brain-dead rightards given your support of Reagan who increased the debt 187%.

And what does "5" and "10" have to do with Obama and debt?? :dunno:

simple, would you rather have $5 or $10? Would you rather be in debt $5 or $10?

If you are too stupid to understand something this simple, then I am wasting my time with you.
You have no clue what you're talking about.10 is 100% greater than 5. But Obama hasn't increased the debt by 100%. So that's not relevant to Obama, which is what we were discussing.

it was slightly over 10T when he came in, it will be slightly over 20T when he leaves. pretty damn close to 100%.
Excluding your generous rounding, the percentage of increase will be closer to Bush's 86% than 100%. Not that I expect an imbecile who doesn't realize there was a recession in 2008 to understand that. :cuckoo:

Now you're calling yourself an imbecile. Earlier you said...

Now, will you admit that 10 is twice as much as 5 and that Obama will have added more to the debt than any previous president? Hmmmmmm?
Umm... you're forgetting I had to educate you on that. You should be more respectful to your betters.

You didn't educate me or anyone else with your stupid far left bullshit.
If course I did. You ignorantly stated that Obama doubled the debt but that Bush didn't. I educated you on the fact that such stupidity makes no sense given Obama increased the debt by 83% whereas Bush increased it 86%. The lesson I taught you there was that either they both doubled the debt or neither one did. And you learned! as you then corrected your mistake and said that Bush, like Obama, had roughly doubled the debt.

Look at that ... you learned something from a Liberal even if you are too stubborn to admit it. :mm:

the only thing learned here is that you are nothing but a brainwashed libtardian who cannot deal with the truth about your failed Kenyan messiah.

obozo added 10 trillion dollars to our national debt, as much or more than all previous presidents COMBINED. Those are the facts. accept them and move on.
Slobbers the idiot who actually denies there was a recession in 2008. The debt has increased about $8.8t so far since he became president. You're a special kind of stupid if you think the debt is going up another $1.2t over the next 6 months. :cuckoo:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

That's based on one poll which has Hillary ahead by [only] 3 points.

Umm... you're forgetting I had to educate you on that. You should be more respectful to your betters.

If course I did. You ignorantly stated that Obama doubled the debt but that Bush didn't. I educated you on the fact that such stupidity makes no sense given Obama increased the debt by 83% whereas Bush increased it 86%. The lesson I taught you there was that either they both doubled the debt or neither one did. And you learned! as you then corrected your mistake and said that Bush, like Obama, had roughly doubled the debt.

Look at that ... you learned something from a Liberal even if you are too stubborn to admit it. :mm:

the only thing learned here is that you are nothing but a brainwashed libtardian who cannot deal with the truth about your failed Kenyan messiah.

obozo added 10 trillion dollars to our national debt, as much or more than all previous presidents COMBINED. Those are the facts. accept them and move on.
Slobbers the idiot who actually denies there was a recession in 2008. The debt has increased about $8.8t so far since he became president. You're a special kind of stupid if you think the debt is going up another $1.2t over the next 6 months. :cuckoo:

it was 10.6 when Obama took office, its currently 19+. It will be close to 21 by next January. Pretty damn close to doubling and more actual dollars than all previous presidents. Why is that so hard for your little mind to comprehend?

the so-called recession of 2008 is a liberal fantasy. It has as much credibility as man made global warming.

it was 10.6 when Obama took office, its currently 19+. It will be close to 21 by next January. Pretty damn close to doubling and more actual dollars than all previous presidents. Why is that so hard for your little mind to comprehend?

the so-called recession of 2008 is a liberal fantasy. It has as much credibility as man made global warming.
"It will be close to 21 by next January."

logo.gif

Dayam, are you ever deranged. :cuckoo:

The debt increased about $330 billion for all 12 months of FY2015. Here you are, psychotically predicting it will increase by about $2,600 billion (roughly 16 times higher) over the next 6 months.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is something seriously fucking wrong with you.

logo.gif

The debt increased about $330 billion for all 12 months of FY2015. Here you are, psychotically predicting it will increase by about $2,600 billion (roughly 16 times higher) over the next 6 months.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

logo.gif

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
That's still not going up to $21 trillion in the next 6 months. You once again demonstrate just how out of touch with reality you are. :cuckoo:

That's the estimate for where the debt will be by the end of FY2017, some 8 months after Obama is out of office.

You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

I do enjoy fucking, so I guess fucking crazy is accurate.

the fact remains, Obama will have added (around) 10 trillion to the debt, more than any other president and almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

Happy now, dipshit?

That's the estimate for where the debt will be by the end of FY2017, some 8 months after Obama is out of office.

the fact remains, Obama will have added (around) 10 trillion to the debt, more than any other president and almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

Happy now, dipshit?
Non because you ignore the fact that Bush added more than any president before him and almost as much as every one combined.

You ignore the fact that Reagan added more debt than any president before him and we'll more than all previous presidents combined.

You ignore that Bush41 added about as much in 4 years as Reagan did in 8.

Now you think it's a problem only because the president's a Democrat.

Redfish, post: 14722249
Transmitting and receiving classified data on a private unsecure server is illegal. The FBI investigation proved that HRC did exactly that.

That is not what P@triot declared to be a violation.

"If you could read (and you clearly are illiterate) you would see that just utilizing a private server is a violation of the Federal Records Act"

So you agree P@triot is a moron on this.

Redfish, post: 14722249
Transmitting and receiving classified data on a private unsecure server is illegal. The FBI investigation proved that HRC did exactly that.

And here is why you are a moron on this:

The FBI did not prove that anything illegal was done. They found nothing needed to be proved since most of the material was NOT classified at the time it was sent and just a few items were not marked as classified at all and a very very few items had only a partial marking that Coney said Clinton would not have had the Technical savvy to have detected it.

So you are dumb on this - just not as dumb as your buddy P@triot is on this.

Last edited:

Happy now, dipshit?
Non because you ignore the fact that Bush added more than any president before him and almost as much as every one combined.

You ignore the fact that Reagan added more debt than any president before him and we'll more than all previous presidents combined.

You ignore that Bush41 added about as much in 4 years as Reagan did in 8.

Now you think it's a problem only because the president's a Democrat.

Adding 100 % to 1 USD is not a huge problem.

Adding 100 % to 10 trillion is a big problem.

IDIOT.

united-states-government-debt-to-gdp.png

Redfish, post: 14713772
1. Comey laid out a very good case for prosecution, then for obvious political reasons said that he would not recommend an indictment,

You stray from being factual when you use the term obvious. What Coney actually said is the facts you would rely on if you were an honest person about this. You are essentially declaring a Republican FBI director to be a liar. The reasons go no indictment were made clear. And politics had nothing to do with it according to Comey.

You have no respect for law and order. P@triot should be upset by you.

Forum List

Back