Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Thanks for the rightarded view.
thumbsup.gif

To give you an idea of just how rightarded you are... doubling the debt would be a 100% increase. You claim that Obama doubled the debt; meaning he would have had to have increased the debt by 100% or thereabouts. The debt under Obama, so far, is up 83%. It will likely end up a few points highr than that by the time he leaves office. At the sane time, you deny that bush doubled the debt. But the debt went up 86%. And that's not even considering the reality that bush inherited a 17 billion dollar deficit where is Obama inherited a trillion dollar deficit.

On top of that tidbit of rightardism you offer, you compound it with your idiocy the the Great Recession was nothing but a market correction. Quite absurd if you understood we suffered a record number of foreclosures in the housing markets and a stock market which lost more than 50% of its valuation as a result of that and credit markets locking up. Only a brain-dead sycophantic rightwing nut job could possibly deny we were in a recession in 2008.

But fortunately for you -- you fit that Bill perfectly.
thumbsup.gif

the debt was around 10.6 T when Obama took office, it will be over 20 T when he leaves. 21.2 would be doubled, so technically you are correct. What is also correct is that Obama will have added almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

"the great recession" LOL, what a crock of shit.
No budget deal with the Freedom Caucus, i.e. Jesus could be potus and we'd still be focked.

well, your hero Obama seemed to be able to spend whatever he wanted without a budget. The house passed budget bills every year. How many did Obama sign? How many times did he try to work with congress to find a compromise budget?
Now what does any of that have to do with you being an abject imbecile who actually said Obama doubled the debt but Bush didn't; when the reality is that the debt increased 83% under Obama but 86% under Budh?

And believe me, I fully appreciate the value of your answer given you idiotically think there was no recession in 2008.

Lets look at the absolute dollars added to the debt shall we? Bush added around 5T, Obama added around 10T. So please tell me, who added the most to the national debt?

As to the so-called 2008 recession. The market took a dive. Smart people bought when it was low and made a bundle, I am one of those. The housing and mortgage markets also crashed--------why? Because of a stupid liberal policy that forced banks to give mortgages to people who could never make the payments. The result was a wave of foreclosures and abandoned properties. Another liberal failure, but no where near a recession.
LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

It's funny how you get caught making such a dumbfucking remark, so now you want to change the subject.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aside from claiming there was no recession in 2008, which in itself establishes you as 50 cards short of a full deck (NBER proves you're insane); you said Obama "doubled" the debt but Bush didn't. Now since you're batshit conservative crazy, you probably don't understand what that means; so I'll explain it to ya... "Doubling" it is a percentage, not an amount. "Doubling" it is increasing it by 100%.

And here's my favorite part... as a percentage, which is how YOU referred to the debt, Bush increased it (86%) more than Obama (83%).

Which means you have to be fucking insane (i.e., conservative) to say Obama doubled it but Bush didn't.

So naturally, rather than face the sad reality that you're simply a nut case who's rambling incoherently, which you've already demonstrated -- you try to change the subject to be about the actual dollar amount rather than the percentage you made a moron of yourself with earlier.

:dance:

Last edited:
the debt was around 10.6 T when Obama took office, it will be over 20 T when he leaves. 21.2 would be doubled, so technically you are correct. What is also correct is that Obama will have added almost as much as all previous presidents combined.

"the great recession" LOL, what a crock of shit.
No budget deal with the Freedom Caucus, i.e. Jesus could be potus and we'd still be focked.

well, your hero Obama seemed to be able to spend whatever he wanted without a budget. The house passed budget bills every year. How many did Obama sign? How many times did he try to work with congress to find a compromise budget?
Now what does any of that have to do with you being an abject imbecile who actually said Obama doubled the debt but Bush didn't; when the reality is that the debt increased 83% under Obama but 86% under Budh?

And believe me, I fully appreciate the value of your answer given you idiotically think there was no recession in 2008.

Lets look at the absolute dollars added to the debt shall we? Bush added around 5T, Obama added around 10T. So please tell me, who added the most to the national debt?

As to the so-called 2008 recession. The market took a dive. Smart people bought when it was low and made a bundle, I am one of those. The housing and mortgage markets also crashed--------why? Because of a stupid liberal policy that forced banks to give mortgages to people who could never make the payments. The result was a wave of foreclosures and abandoned properties. Another liberal failure, but no where near a recession.
LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

It's funny how you get caught making such a dumbfucking remark, so now you want to change the subject.

Aside from claiming there was no recession in 2008, which in itself establishes you as 50 cards short of a full deck (NBER proves you're insane); you said Obama "doubled" the debt but Bush didn't. Now since you're batshit conservative crazy, you probably don't understand what that means; so I'll explain it to ya... "Doubling" it is a percentage, not an amount. "Doubling" it is increasing it by 100%.

And here's my favorite part... as a percentage, which is how YOU referred to the debt, Bush increased it (86%) more than Obama (83%).

Which means you have to be fucking insane (i.e., conservative) to say Obama doubled it but Bush didn't.

So naturally, rather than face the sad reality that you're simply a nut case who's rambling incoherently, which you've already demonstrated -- you try to change the subject to be about the actual dollar amount rather than the percentage you made a moron of yourself with earlier.

both of them roughly doubled the debt. I fully understand percentages. Unlike you, I also understand absolute dollars---------------10 is twice as much as 5.

Fact, Obama will have added more to the debt than all other presidents COMBINED.

as to the so-called "great recession of 2008" that bullshit goes in the same category as man made global warming-----------its a hoax

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

both of them roughly doubled the debt.
Now you're calling yourself an imbecile. Earlier you said...

Redfish said:
The debt did not double under Bush...

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

I corrected that, see, unlike you libtardians, we admit to our mistakes.

Now, will you admit that 10 is twice as much as 5 and that Obama will have added more to the debt than any previous president? Hmmmmmm?

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

as to the so-called "great recession of 2008" that bullshit goes in the same category as man made global warming-----------its a hoax
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Seems according to nuts like you, not even two consecutive quarters of negative GDP constitutes a recession, despite that being the classical indicator of a recession. You conservatives are beyond retarded.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

Now, will you admit that 10 is twice as much as 5 and that Obama will have added more to the debt than any previous president? Hmmmmmm?
It remains to be seen if Obama reaches 100% increase of the debt. Not that that should mean anything to you brain-dead rightards given your support of Reagan who increased the debt 187%.

And what does "5" and "10" have to do with Obama and debt?? :dunno:

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

Umm... you're forgetting I had to educate you on that. You should be more respectful to your betters.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

Umm... you're forgetting I had to educate you on that. You should be more respectful to your betters.
What are you better than? A floating turd?
Oh - wait a minute. You probably can't swim....

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

What are you better than? A floating turd?
Oh - wait a minute. You probably can't swim....
I'm by far better than those I educate. I don't expect Redfish appreciates you calling him a floating turd.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

It remains to be seen if Obama reaches 100% increase of the debt. Not that that should mean anything to you brain-dead rightards given your support of Reagan who increased the debt 187%.

simple, would you rather have $5 or $10? Would you rather be in debt $5 or $10?

If you are too stupid to understand something this simple, then I am wasting my time with you.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

You didn't educate me or anyone else with your stupid far left bullshit.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

If you are too stupid to understand something this simple, then I am wasting my time with you.
You have no clue what you're talking about.10 is 100% greater than 5. But Obama hasn't increased the debt by 100%. So that's not relevant to Obama, which is what we were discussing.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Redfish said:

If course I did. You ignorantly stated that Obama doubled the debt but that Bush didn't. I educated you on the fact that such stupidity makes no sense given Obama increased the debt by 83% whereas Bush increased it 86%. The lesson I taught you there was that either they both doubled the debt or neither one did. And you learned! as you then corrected your mistake and said that Bush, like Obama, had roughly doubled the debt.

Look at that ... you learned something from a Liberal even if you are too stubborn to admit it. :mm:

Redfish said:

You have no clue what you're talking about.10 is 100% greater than 5. But Obama hasn't increased the debt by 100%. So that's not relevant to Obama, which is what we were discussing.
He's almost added as much to the debt in 7.5 years as all presidents in U.S. history combined did in 235 years. That's a fact junior...

Watching you chase your tail trying to defend Obama's failures is comical.

He's almost added as much to the debt in 7.5 years as all presidents in U.S. history combined did in 235 years. That's a fact junior...

You posting drunk again, Buttplug? Where did I deny that? I even said he's increased the debt 83%. I also pointed out Bush increased the debt at 86% (almost as much as every president before him combined). Reagan increased it a whopping 187% (well over every president before him combined).

You posting drunk again, Buttplug? Where did I deny that? I even said he's increased the debt 83%. I also pointed out Bush increased the debt at 86% (almost as much as every president before him combined). Reagan increased it a whopping 187% (well over every president before him combined).
I didn't say you did deny that. I merely posted the facts. You have a significant reading comprehension problem. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat :lol:

Here's the thing junior - it's easy to add "187%" to the debt when it is just in the billions and your predecessor gutted the military and now you need to rebuild it. It is unfathomable to add almost the same amount of debt to the debt in 7.5 years that it took 235 years for everyone else to accumulate and that number is over $10 trillion. Even attempting to defend something that outrageous just screams "unreasonable partisan hack". It's indefensible junior - so stop trying. It's as insane and stupid as a conservative trying to claim that Richard Nixon did nothing wrong regarding WaterGate. You just come across like a buffoon with zero credibility. Almost $10 trillion in debt by a single president is beyond outrageous. For just once in your miserable life - be an adult. All you have to do is type "yeah - there is no arguing that". See how simple that is for you to come across like an adult just once?

I didn't say you did deny that. I merely posted the facts. You have a significant reading comprehension problem. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat :lol:

Here's the thing junior - it's easy to add "187%" to the debt when it is just in the billions and your predecessor gutted the military and now you need to rebuild it. It is unfathomable to add almost the same amount of debt to the debt in 7.5 years that it took 235 years for everyone else to accumulate and that number is over $10 trillion. Even attempting to defend something that outrageous just screams "unreasonable partisan hack". It's indefensible junior - so stop trying. It's as insane and stupid as a conservative trying to claim that Richard Nixon did nothing wrong regarding WaterGate. You just come across like a buffoon with zero credibility. Almost $10 trillion in debt by a single president is beyond outrageous. For just once in your miserable life - be an adult. All you have to do is type "yeah - there is no arguing that". See how simple that is for you to come across like an adult just once?
You're too fucking stupid for words. You said I denied it when you said, "that's a fact junior...," as though I didn't believe it.

Redfish said:

it was slightly over 10T when he came in, it will be slightly over 20T when he leaves. pretty damn close to 100%.

Redfish said:

If course I did. You ignorantly stated that Obama doubled the debt but that Bush didn't. I educated you on the fact that such stupidity makes no sense given Obama increased the debt by 83% whereas Bush increased it 86%. The lesson I taught you there was that either they both doubled the debt or neither one did. And you learned! as you then corrected your mistake and said that Bush, like Obama, had roughly doubled the debt.

Look at that ... you learned something from a Liberal even if you are too stubborn to admit it. :mm:

the only thing learned here is that you are nothing but a brainwashed libtardian who cannot deal with the truth about your failed Kenyan messiah.

obozo added 10 trillion dollars to our national debt, as much or more than all previous presidents COMBINED. Those are the facts. accept them and move on.

Forum List

Back