Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Ame®icano, post: 14706719
If you break the law, it's a crime. It doesn't matter is someone is hurt or not.

She didnt break any laws. There is no crime. No intent to commit a crime. There is nothing to justify calling Clinton a criminal. Your buddy is clueless.

Last edited:
Ame®icano, post: 14706719
If you break the law, it's a crime. It doesn't matter is someone is hurt or not.

She didnt break any laws. There is no crime. No intent to commit a crime. There is nothing to justify calling Clinton a criminal. Your buddy is clueless.
The Director of the F.B.I. disagrees with you. So does everyone who has the slightest clue about the laws. She actually violated multiple laws.

First you admitted that she broke the law but claimed there was no "intent". I proved that intent was not required (and that she had intent anyway) and then you claimed she wasn't "caught in the act" so that's why it didn't count. I proved that didn't matter either (and that she was caught in the act anyway) so now you've given up on all of your silly and absurd defenses and are just going with pure idiotic denial.

All you've done is move the goalposts and deny reality. You look like a fool.

P@triot, post: 14707383
First you admitted that she broke the law but claimed there was no "intent". I proved that intent was not required (and that she had intent anyway) and then you claimed she wasn't "caught in the act" so that's why it didn't count.

Stop being stupid. I never admitted HRC broke the law. She broke no laws. She committed no crime. Stop lying.

I proved that intent was not required (and that she had intent anyway) and then you claimed she wasn't "caught in the act" so that's why it didn't count.

You didn't prove anything. You cited an opinion piece from the right wing propaganda machine. It had no basis in fact about this case.

...then you claimed she wasn't "caught in the act" so that's why it didn't count.

She was not caught in the act of anything. There was no crime. That is not a claim. It is a fact.

What is your source that keeping a private server by the Secretary of State was a criminal act? Name it or shut up about.

...... so now you've given up on all of your silly and absurd defenses and are just going with pure idiotic denial.

You have not explained how you reached the absurd conclusion that a Secretary of State operating a private server is committing a crime.

That's just one of your many errors.

She was not caught in the act of anything. There was no crime. That is not a claim. It is a fact.

She was caught in the act of violating Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18). No matter how many times you deny the sky is blue and the sun is hot, it doesn't change reality. It change makes you look absurd.

What is your source that keeping a private server by the Secretary of State was a criminal act? Name it or shut up about.

You mean aside from F.B.I. Director James Comey? :cuckoo:

By the way - not only was she in violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18) but she also violated the Federal Records Act.

...... so now you've given up on all of your silly and absurd defenses and are just going with pure idiotic denial.

You have not explained how you reached the absurd conclusion that a Secretary of State operating a private server is committing a crime. That's just one of your many errors.

It's been explained at least a dozen times already junior. I've cited both the exact law that was violated and quotes F.B.I. Director James Comey affirming that Hitlery Clinton in fact violated the law. I've add sources as well. Do you have any idea how stupid you look right now?

According to Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18).

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

:dance::dance::dance:

P@triot, post: 14710313.
It's been explained at least a dozen times already junior. I've cited both the exact law that was violated and quotes F.B.I. Director James Comey affirming that Hitlery Clinton in fact violated the law. I've add sources as well. Do you have any idea how stupid you look right now?

According to Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18).

Where in those blue letters does Comey 'affirm' that Cinton 'in fact violated the law'?

There is no felony violation of Section 739(f) Of the federal penal code (Title 18).

Why do you keep saying that Comey said something he didn't say? That is lying you know. Why must you do it?

There was no crime here. HRC cannot be called a criminal except by liars.

P@triot, post: 14710313.

Where in those blue letters does Comey 'affirm' that Cinton 'in fact violated the law'?

There is no felony violation of Section 739(f) Of the federal penal code (Title 18).

Why do you keep saying that Comey said something he didn't say? That is lying you know. Why must you do it?

There was no crime here. HRC cannot be called a criminal except by liars.
In all of the blue letters - where he says exactly what you keep denying he said. You sound like Bill Clinton after he was caught having an affair with Monica Lewinsky "it depends on what you definition of is is" :lmao:

P@triot, post: 14712861
In all of the blue letters - where he says exactly what you keep denying he said.

Show us exactly where Comey says that HRC violated the law. He says she checked boxes. If he wanted to say she actually violated the law, those words were available to him. He did not use them because she did not violate the law. You are making it all up in your hate filled head

P@triot, post: 14712861
In all of the blue letters - where he says exactly what you keep denying he said.

I don not deny he said this:

No, I deny he said that Hillary Clinton actually violated Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18). You are not explaining why Comey said 'checked every box' instead of the lie you've been telling that she violated the wall.

So quit lying, please.

That may be the case, but its history. Deal with what is on our plate now. Its either Trump or Crooked Hillary.

You cannot redo the primaries, Cruz lost, Trump won. Get over your butthurt and do what is necessary.
It's not about "butt hurt" at all. My #1 guy was Rand Paul my friend. I also loved Ben Carson. Would have gladly accepted Marco Rubio and some others. The only unacceptable guy up there was Donald Trump. He's a life long, die-hard, dedicated liberal. The fact that you are so worried about Hitlery is blinding you to the fact that Donald is just a male Hitlery. The GOP completely and totally deserves to lose on this one. Who knows - maybe an ass-kicking here will be just the catalyst America needs to get rid of this party forever and turn things over to the Tea Party.

If your kind of thinking prevails, there will be no USA to be corrected. This is our last chance, If we put crooked Hillary in charge, this country as a free democratic republic of laws is over. There will be no second chance.

Trump is not anywhere close to chitlery. He understands how our economy works, how trade works, and how to negotiate good deals for THIS country.

If you can't bring yourself to vote for him, stay home, but don't waste your vote on some third party clown who has zero chance.
Oh, you poor drama quuen. If the country can survive the malfeasance of a loser like Bush, we can survive anyone. Even Trump.

no drama here, just reality. obozo has doubled our debt and weakened our country in every way possible. 4 years of the hildebeast would complete the destruction.
Bush doubled the debt and left us in one of the worst recessions in US history. How did we survive that?

The debt did not double under Bush and a market correction is not "the worst recession in history". There was no recession in 2008. Your bullshit rhetoric is really getting tiresome.

Just one correction, 3 of Trump's companies declared bankruptcy, his success record is 98%. Allowing a failing company to go through a bankruptcy proceeding is the best thing for the employees, owners, suppliers, and customers.

GM and Chrysler would be much better off today if they had gone through bankruptcy rather than being bailed out with our tax dollars----------------but the UAW might not have survived and that's why they were bailed out.

Dude...you keep using that absurd line. Yes, GM and Chrysler would have been light years ahead had they gone through bankruptcy. But that doesn't absolve leadership of their catastrophic failure that lead to those bankruptcies. You keep trying to cover up Trump's failures by proclaiming how bankruptcy instead of bailouts would have been better for GM. No shit. But we're not taking about GM. We're talking about Trump. And even if it is "only" 3 companies - that is a horrible record. If you bankrupt one company, I lose faith in you but might give you a pass depending on special circumstances. You bankrupt two or more organizations, and you're clearly just an idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

Then vote for the hildebeast. Get the worst possible outcome, help her complete the destruction of our country. I don't understand what you want here. Its either
Trump or the female criminal.

Trump has been involved with hundreds of companies, 3 went through bankruptcy, BFD.

Redfish, post: 14650349
Now, Hillary Clinton is a proven liar, cheat, and criminal who has violated national security laws, taken bribes, and lied about all of it.

You have a right to be absolutely ignorant of the facts.

Liar? Trump outdoes HRC on that score by hundreds. And Trump's lies have significant involve dog whistles against certain religious and non-white groups to incite resentment and hatred for Trumps's quest for power.

Cheat? You don't even know what you mean by that.

Criminal? Only in RWer Nut Job courts of Ignorant Public Opinion,

Violated national security laws? When? where? How? Republican FBI Director James Comey says nothing to prosecute.

Bribes? RWer BS.

Lies about bribes? RWer BS.

Just a couple points to refute some of your braindead talking points.

1. Comey laid out a very good case for prosecution, then for obvious political reasons said that he would not recommend an indictment, He also verified that she lied under oath, again no recommendation for indictment. Bill Clinton "just happened" to meet with Lynch at a remote airport before the Comey "decision". Comey works for Lynch. Hillary said she would consider keeping Lynch on if she wins. Come on, don't by so fricken stupid.

2. The Clinton foundation is a money laundering scheme to funnel foreign bribes into the Clinton bank accounts. "speaking fees" is code for legal bribes. Do you really think anyone would pay $250K to hear Hillary screech for 20 minutes?

Part of the job of being President is having to process a shit ton of totally new information based on some random crisis that has just flared up somewhere in the world, and the best person for the job is someone who can keep a level head through that kind of stuff so they can make the best decision.

In a Republican administration, they would have dismissed the AFRICOM central commander's insistence on not sending in a team to Benghazi in the middle of the night. It is well-documented that he felt 4 lives were already lost, and that losing another 8 or 16 would be counter-productive. The commander explained that it takes preparation to go into somewhere unfamiliar, which creates a blindspot that could be lethal if they rush in.

But no, Republicans pretend like they don't know this information because it shatters their fairy tale that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were complicit in the murders of Americans serving overseas, which of course is just stupid.

A Republican administration would've gotten several more Americans killed in that episode because taking in new information and really listening to the experts is something that has become anathema to that party.

So whatever mistake President Hillary Clinton may make, I'm confident President Donald J. Trump would amplify that mistake about 10-fold because he shoots from the hip and only ever listens to his rambling id.

Part of the job of being President is having to process a shit ton of totally new information based on some random crisis that has just flared up somewhere in the world, and the best person for the job is someone who can keep a level head through that kind of stuff so they can make the best decision.

In a Republican administration, they would have dismissed the AFRICOM central commander's insistence on not sending in a team to Benghazi in the middle of the night. It is well-documented that he felt 4 lives were already lost, and that losing another 8 or 16 would be counter-productive. The commander explained that it takes preparation to go into somewhere unfamiliar, which creates a blindspot that could be lethal if they rush in.

But no, Republicans pretend like they don't know this information because it shatters their fairy tale that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were complicit in the murders of Americans serving overseas, which of course is just stupid.

A Republican administration would've gotten several more Americans killed in that episode because taking in new information and really listening to the experts is something that has become anathema to that party.

So whatever mistake President Hillary Clinton may make, I'm confident President Donald J. Trump would amplify that mistake about 10-fold because he shoots from the hip and only ever listens to his rambling id.

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Americans do not leave other americans to be slaughtered. Help could have been sent. Yes, they might not have been successful, but they should have tried.

There were carriers and other ships in the Med that could have sent help.

Your foolish rant about "4 were already lost" is typical of liberal thought processes.

The truth is that Clinton and Obama tried to cover up the truth about Benghazi because they feared that the truth might have hurt Obama in the election. They let americans die for political expediency. That is not only corrupt, its treason.

You are totally wrong on this. In time you will realize that.

I can see why you support liberals now. You sound just like liberals. Whenever they can't support their position they give one line sentences like "you're just wrong on this". I provided volumes of evidence. Here is some more - listen to your boy just fawning over liberalism and Democrats:

great, but the fact is that a vote for anyone besides Trump is a proxy vote for the lying corrupt criminal Clintons. You are not going to have a third choice. You either vote Trump or you help elect Hillary. That the fact Jack.

You either vote for Trump and elect a male Hitlery Clinton or you vote for Clinton and elect a female Hitlery Clinton. That is the fact, Jack. There is almost no difference between the two of them.

153lh6u.jpg

Forum List

Back