Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

I wonder if 'ole Hitlery has ever been able to make it through a full day without lying?

What makes you think it is a lie?

Because Colin Powell himself said so, stupid... :eusa_doh:

No he didn't.

Oh my God....you're just an idiot. Colin Powell has been all of the news stating that he did not tell Hitlery to use a private server. This is like me pointing to the sun and you going "not it's not - it's not there". You're just denying reality now because you're a fucking idiot who can't admit that you precious little ideology is built on lies, corruption, criminals, and control. You lose. The truth is there for everyone to see and no matter how many times you put your fingers in your ears and yell "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-I can't hear you" won't change that.

He was inside the administration and director of intelligence, stupid. You're inability to accept reality over your precious little ideology does not make Michael Flynn a "conspiracy theorist".

It's not just me that sees Flynn as a Whacko. The Anerican Conservative writes:

Warped Worldview
By DANIEL LARISONJuly 11, 2016, 12:00 AM
  • Michael Flynn is a retired general and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and he is currently being vetted by Trump’s campaign as a possible running mate. Flynn’s name has also come up in the past when people have tried to identify Trump’s possible foreign policy advisers, so it is worth considering Flynn’s view of the world in a little more detail. He has co-written a book with the hard-line fanatic Michael Ledeen, and seems to have turned to Ledeen again to write an op-ed to promote that book. This is what he says:

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

That’s a formidable coalition, and nobody should be shocked to discover that we are losing the war.

There’s a lot wrong with this, and if Trump agrees with even half of it his foreign policy is sure to be even worse than most people expect. Flynn recapitulates all of the errors of the hard-liners that used to rave about “WWIV” and “Islamofascism,” and he echoes the absurd theories espoused over the years by Rick Santorum and others like him. Just as Bush did with his harebrained “axis of evil” claim, Flynn lumps together states and groups that have little or nothing to do with each other, and he thinks sworn enemies are working together as part of a fictional “alliance” arrayed against us. To make matters worse, he believes this grab-bag of terrorists and third-rate dictatorships represents a “formidable coalition” that is somehow winning a global war that isn’t really being fought. The “authoritarian axis”that some people dreamed up a few years ago still doesn’t exist, and it can hardly be at war with anyone.

Read more: Flynn’s Warped Worldview

Flynn is very confused to believe as he says that Iran is in an alliance with ISIS.

I wonder if 'ole Hitlery has ever been able to make it through a full day without lying?

What makes you think it is a lie?

Because Colin Powell himself said so, stupid... :eusa_doh:

No he didn't.

Oh my God....you're just an idiot. Colin Powell has been all of the news stating that he did not tell Hitlery to use a private server. This is like me pointing to the sun and you going "not it's not - it's not there". You're just denying reality now because you're a fucking idiot who can't admit that you precious little ideology is built on lies, corruption, criminals, and control. You lose. The truth is there for everyone to see and no matter how many times you put your fingers in your ears and yell "la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-I can't hear you" won't change that.

He says he didn't remember the conversation but he sent her an email telling about his private account

He was inside the administration and director of intelligence, stupid. You're inability to accept reality over your precious little ideology does not make Michael Flynn a "conspiracy theorist".

It's not just me that sees Flynn as a Whacko. The Anerican Conservative writes:

Warped Worldview
By DANIEL LARISONJuly 11, 2016, 12:00 AM
  • Michael Flynn is a retired general and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and he is currently being vetted by Trump’s campaign as a possible running mate. Flynn’s name has also come up in the past when people have tried to identify Trump’s possible foreign policy advisers, so it is worth considering Flynn’s view of the world in a little more detail. He has co-written a book with the hard-line fanatic Michael Ledeen, and seems to have turned to Ledeen again to write an op-ed to promote that book. This is what he says:

We’re in a global war, facing an enemy alliance that runs from Pyongyang, North Korea, to Havana, Cuba, and Caracas, Venezuela. Along the way, the alliance picks up radical Muslim countries and organizations such as Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban and Islamic State.

That’s a formidable coalition, and nobody should be shocked to discover that we are losing the war.

There’s a lot wrong with this, and if Trump agrees with even half of it his foreign policy is sure to be even worse than most people expect. Flynn recapitulates all of the errors of the hard-liners that used to rave about “WWIV” and “Islamofascism,” and he echoes the absurd theories espoused over the years by Rick Santorum and others like him. Just as Bush did with his harebrained “axis of evil” claim, Flynn lumps together states and groups that have little or nothing to do with each other, and he thinks sworn enemies are working together as part of a fictional “alliance” arrayed against us. To make matters worse, he believes this grab-bag of terrorists and third-rate dictatorships represents a “formidable coalition” that is somehow winning a global war that isn’t really being fought. The “authoritarian axis”that some people dreamed up a few years ago still doesn’t exist, and it can hardly be at war with anyone.

Read more: Flynn’s Warped Worldview

Flynn is very confused to believe as he says that Iran is in an alliance with ISIS.
He's not "confused" stupid. He was appointed to a high level intelligence position inside of the Obama Administration and you cannot deal with the facts.

As far as Iran and ISIS - that is highly likely. Yes, one is Shia (Iran) and one is Sunni (ISIS) but at the end of the day, both are muslim with a deep hatred for both the United States and Israel. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

You're the idiot who believed that there was no way that we were arming Al Qaeda and ISIS and yet we've already proven you wrong on that. If we're arming ISIS, it's a billion times more likely that Iran is arming ISIS. Stop thinking like a 3rd grader and grow up already.

I'll be the first to go on record and state that in reality - this means nothing. Polls are useless as far as I'm concerned. They are almost always wrong because they are almost always intentionally skewed for a desired result. However, I just had to share this because I found it so comical. I've never seen anyone candidate this low in any poll and I've never seen any "third party" or "other" so high. I don't care if this was just a poll of libertarian's - 2% is still a record and fall down hilarious.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 3.49.05 PM.png

If Hitlery really cared about small business she would eliminate the Obamacare requirements, roll back regulations, reduce labor laws on them (such as the $15 per hour minimum wage) and a cut taxes by more than 50% on them. Small business would thrive under those conditions. But don't kid yourself - she doesn't care about small business. She cares about power and wealth for herself.

Clinton details plans to boost small businesses

As Hillary gave the most race-baiting speech to date in Reno, Nevada, trying to smear the millions of people who support Donald Trump as racist, magic happened.

Someone yelled PEPE during her Alt-Right remarks.

As Hillary gave the most race-baiting speech to date in Reno, Nevada, trying to smear the millions of people who support Donald Trump as racist, magic happened.

Someone yelled PEPE during her Alt-Right remarks.

Liberals can't win an election on their failed policies. They have no choice to falsely accuse people of "racism", "homophobia", and "xenophobia".

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. Her campaign has already pulled out of several battleground states, as their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. They are now moving this money into RED states that are in play--70 days before the election. Several of them are in play. Arizona--Georgia--Nevada, possible Texas and any state that has a large population of Hispanics will be seeing lots of negative Trump adds. And Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. In fact the Trump campaign as been reduced to the Sean Hannity show on FOX News. He has no T.V advertisements planned.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Half of the Republican party won't cast a vote for Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
the federalist I'll take hillary clinton - Yahoo Search Results
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Women can't stand him.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

Latino's have even a worse opinion of Donald Trump than women do.
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA

It's going to be a blow out--Hillary Clinton is going to win in a landslide election. Trump will take the Republican senate with him, a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Last edited:
Rational people realize just how unhinged and bat-shit crazy the Dumbocrat Party has become. They deny science (insisting that chromosomes don't dictate a person's gender, but rather their mental illness does and they buy into Al Gore's propaganda that the Earth is about to die rather than the science that proves nothing has changed). They insist that those same mentally ill people should be allowed to pee and shower with children of the opposite sex in public restrooms. They implement economic policies that destroy jobs and ensures perpetual poverty for all. The list goes on....

Hillary Clinton: The pioneer of the ‘Alt-Left’

Forum List

Back