Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

I just can't believe the audacious and disgusting hypocrisy of progressives. Every thing that they support and demand of others, they avoid. I have to listen to ignorant progressives on USMB whine about how wonderful taxes are because they provide "infrastructure" (the favorite buzz word of the ignorant progressive), education, etc. And yet those that advocate the loudest for taxes do the most to avoid them. Why? Doesn't Hitlery here want her money to help repair "infrastructure", improve education, provide healthcare and housing for those less fortunate?!?

Hillary's friends profit from the death tax she avoids

So let me get this straight - Donald Trump receives a record number of votes in a primary and Hitlery Clinton then goes out and says "you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorable". Wow. Brilliant strategy there Hitlery. Way to be a real "uniter" for the nation.

Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters Are in ‘Basket of Deplorables’

Give her a break. The half she's talking about could be those Sanders supporters that won't vote for her.

The front of CNN right now. And of course....all of the progressives will deny this. Her "pneumonia" is a big f'ing secret until she stumbles in front of everyone. Then all of a sudden they admit to it. If she has "pneumonia" right now then I am the fastest man alive. This woman is very sick. She has very real health issues. She falls all the time. Gets dizzy. Can't walk up small steps without assistance. And hacks up a lung any time she has to talk for more than 20 seconds.

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 6.18.12 PM.png

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says, after early 9/11 event exit - CNNPolitics.com

Must watch.

"Hillary Clinton see people as baskets of deplorables. She sees you as a bunch of worthless human beings. She laughs at you."

The Clinton's continue to taunt coal miners and promise to put the industry out of work. Typical idiotic progressive policy - destroy jobs and destroy energy options.

1. It speaks volumes if Donald Trump doesn't immediately respond to this offer by accepting. It's the ultimate win-win. He gets a massive platform to throughly explain his policies, free marketing for his campaign, and a huge chunk of money for a charity of his choosing.
  2. It also speaks volumes that Mark Cuban hasn't challenged Hitlery Clinton in the same capacity. He's in the bag for her. She would be even more inept than Donald Trump at explaining policy.
Mark Cuban Offers To Give $10 Million To Charity If Trump Can Explain His Own Policies | Huffington Post

And this just further supports the original post.... :lmao:

Nearly half of American voters who support either Democrat Hillary Clinton or Republican Donald Trump for the White House said they will mainly be trying to block the other side from winning, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Thursday.

I personally think this speaks volumes. It clearly says that both sides agree they have nominated someone awful. I will largely defend the Democrats on this one - they only had three choices total (and two - Hillary and Bernie - are completely unelectable). Republicans have no excuses though. We had the best field in the history of the party, and even though liberals were showing up in droves to hijack the primary, if Republicans would have acted like true conservatives Trump wouldn't be the nominee.

What a sad statement about the U.S. The rest of the world must be laughing that both sides are only voting simply to block the other side, and not because they actually like their own candidate.

Exclusive: Top reason Americans will vote for Trump: 'To stop Clinton' - poll

"The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter the chance to do something stupid."

--- Art Spander

Forum List

Back