Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Pretty good one...

Wow...I can't stand the guy and that made me want to vote for him. That was well put together and really illustrates the depth of corruption and lies of Hitlery Clinton.

I am at the same page with you. Before he decided to run, I couldn't stand him, his face, and especially his attitude. However, that attitude is exactly what I like about him now, since is driving leftist and establishment nutz. As long he keep doing it, he has my vote.

I'm not really worried about any substantial threats to the empire.
I've got a $1,000 that says you're a liberal (uh?). They are always so naive about stuff like that.

No discussion about anything in this society is there. Label, categorize, flame. Ideas and concepts are to tough.
Unlike liberals, I am not preventing you from discussing anything. I don't riot and resort to violence when a liberal tries to speak. And spare me they hyper-sensitive "don't label me" battle cry. Labels exist for a reason. They are a vital part of understanding. It's why we label things "mammals", and "reptiles", etc.

Without labels, the world would be a lot more volatile. For instance, if someone is acting really stupid and you are informed that the person is mentally handicapped in some way, you realize it is not their fault. That's a vital label. If someone else is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are high on narcotics, you realize that although the direct action at the moment is not their fault, it is their fault for putting the narcotics in their system. You are going to treat that person different from the mentally handicapped person. Then, if yet another person is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are a liberal, you realize they are stupid by choice and you are going to treat them differently from the mentally handicapped and the drug addict.

Great rationalization. Anyone who has other ideas can be dismissed for your declaration of their stupidity, and you of course are always and forever correct. Thought so.
Not true at all. I'll listen to ideas all day. What I won't listen to is the call to violate the law.

If a person thinks guns should be outlawed - fine. Have that conversation, be honest about your intentions and reasons, and then try to convince the American people to legally amend the U.S. Constitution.

But liberals don't do that. They simply violate the law. And that is why I dismiss them. I would listen all day and discuss anything with anyone so long as they are willing to obey the law. I have no time or sympathy for criminals.

I remain totally unconvinced, label and name call onward my friend.

Pretty good one...

Wow...I can't stand the guy and that made me want to vote for him. That was well put together and really illustrates the depth of corruption and lies of Hitlery Clinton.

I am at the same page with you. Before he decided to run, I couldn't stand him, his face, and especially his attitude. However, that attitude is exactly what I like about him now, since is driving leftist and establishment nutz. As long he keep doing it, he has my vote.

The power structure will remain totally unphased reguardless of who "wins", watch.

I'm not really worried about any substantial threats to the empire.
I've got a $1,000 that says you're a liberal (uh?). They are always so naive about stuff like that.

No discussion about anything in this society is there. Label, categorize, flame. Ideas and concepts are to tough.
Unlike liberals, I am not preventing you from discussing anything. I don't riot and resort to violence when a liberal tries to speak. And spare me they hyper-sensitive "don't label me" battle cry. Labels exist for a reason. They are a vital part of understanding. It's why we label things "mammals", and "reptiles", etc.

Without labels, the world would be a lot more volatile. For instance, if someone is acting really stupid and you are informed that the person is mentally handicapped in some way, you realize it is not their fault. That's a vital label. If someone else is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are high on narcotics, you realize that although the direct action at the moment is not their fault, it is their fault for putting the narcotics in their system. You are going to treat that person different from the mentally handicapped person. Then, if yet another person is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are a liberal, you realize they are stupid by choice and you are going to treat them differently from the mentally handicapped and the drug addict.

Great rationalization. Anyone who has other ideas can be dismissed for your declaration of their stupidity, and you of course are always and forever correct. Thought so.
Not true at all. I'll listen to ideas all day. What I won't listen to is the call to violate the law.

If a person thinks guns should be outlawed - fine. Have that conversation, be honest about your intentions and reasons, and then try to convince the American people to legally amend the U.S. Constitution.

But liberals don't do that. They simply violate the law. And that is why I dismiss them. I would listen all day and discuss anything with anyone so long as they are willing to obey the law. I have no time or sympathy for criminals.

I will never consider anyone bitching about either liberals or conservatives as anything near discussion.

We've long known that Hitlery Clinton was not fit to hold office mentally or emotionally. We can add physically as well....

‘Dr. Drew’ show canceled days after host’s negative speculation about Hillary Clinton’s health

Hillary Clinton has released medical records (from her doctor.) Trump has refused to release his, like he did his tax returns. And for good reason (he is considered OBESE at a minimum of 35 pounds overweight) his BMI is showing him at 33% fat and blubber. At 70 years old that's instant death of a massive heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, high Cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease. So Trump has to show up at the Wizard of Oz show to read a doctors report that he manufactured.
Clinton releases medical records

donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

Now for Trump's mental disability Narcissism: You never give a Narcissist unbridled power.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

To prove he is a Narcissist: What did he do with the Trump Foundation money--(charitable donations that were deposited into his foundation for helping the needy.) He used that money for 2 self portraits of himself and to pay off business legal expenses to the tune of $258,000.00
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

So while Trump's entire campaign platform has been based on chants from his supporters chant--Hillary's a criminal--lock her up. Even though she has been exonerated in all these investigations by the FBI & House Republicans, it appears that Trump is getting hit with several OCTOBER surprises to tell us who the real the CROOK in this race is.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Trump University is due in court soon, and he is involved in 3,500 other civil law suits. Be assured that this woman will be the first witness for the plaintiff over Trump University.

1050x591

Last edited:

Progressives make me laugh. They are so indoctrinated, they can't even tell when something is extreme propaganda.

Dude...there is a monumental difference between "turned up absolutely nothing" and "unable to indict and convict because hubby was former president of the United States and she's is politically connected". The investigations have turned up volumes of evidence proving she's guilty as hell.

If progressives had half a brain in their brainwashed skulls, they would change idiotic meme's like that to say "she's never been convicted of anything". The American people know the truth about what the investigations have turned up, morons.

And we all know that neither one of these idiots can keep national security secrets to themselves. Hillary has already proven as much. And we all know Donald's big mouth and ego will prevent him from keeping classified information to himself.

Why is anyone voting for either one of them???

And we all know that neither one of these idiots can keep national security secrets to themselves. Hillary has already proven as much. And we all know Donald's big mouth and ego will prevent him from keeping classified information to himself.

Why is anyone voting for either one of them???
Because we have an ignorant electorate. They don't know their rights, they don't know the U.S. Constitution, and they don't know U.S. history.

As much as I absolutely despise Donald Trump, this is one of many reasons why we simply cannot afford to have Hitlery Clinton sitting in the White House:

"I think Russia, through Putin, is the ultimate opportunist," says Heritage's Steven Bucci. "They see U.S. weakness and exploit it."

We simply cannot afford more progressive limp-wristed weakness. The U.S. must be a leader and a force to be reckoned with on a global scale once again. That doesn't mean waging war and invading other nations. But it does mean that oppressive nations must have a very healthy fear of us to keep them in line.

Syria Cease-Fire Collapse Shows How Far US-Russia Relations Have Fallen

Forum List

Back