Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

New add...

Funny how Trump ads have comments enabled and feature a like bar almost longer than Hillary's list of lies.

That would never happen on a Hillary ad, she is very anti free-speech, and everyone hates her.

Trump already proudly talking about destroying the U.S. Constitution. He's glowing about "Stop & Frisk" when it is 100% unconstitutional and an atrocious invasion on the rights of American citizens.

Can't believe any conservative voted for this asshole. :cry:

Trump already proudly talking about destroying the U.S. Constitution. He's glowing about "Stop & Frisk" when it is 100% unconstitutional and an atrocious invasion on the rights of American citizens.

Can't believe any conservative voted for this asshole. :cry:

Dumb-de-dumb.

Julian Assange isn't exactly a conservative. In fact, he's about as progressive as progressive gets. It speaks volumes when he's saying that Hitlery Clinton is "a demon that is going to put a noose around everyone's neck".

WikiLeaks’ Assange Slams Press for ‘Erecting a Demon That Is Going to Put Nooses Around Everyone’s Necks’

If these stupid fuckers elect Clinton or Trump they deserve whatever hell they get.

One of them wins.....

And no....we don't any more than you do.

IMG_2600.JPG

Trump talking to Cubans at Miami Dade College Memorial.

Forward to 10:30 and just listen about Castro's hope and change and wealth redistribution promises.

Trump talking to Cubans at Miami Dade College Memorial.

Forward to 10:30 and just listen about Castro's hope and change and wealth redistribution promises.

This is why progressives not only stopped studying history, but actually rejecting it. They refuse to accept that their precious little ideology is a failed ideology.

It doesn't work. It has never worked. It never will work.

I'm not really worried about any substantial threats to the empire.
I've got a $1,000 that says you're a liberal (uh?). They are always so naive about stuff like that.

No discussion about anything in this society is there. Label, categorize, flame. Ideas and concepts are to tough.
Unlike liberals, I am not preventing you from discussing anything. I don't riot and resort to violence when a liberal tries to speak. And spare me they hyper-sensitive "don't label me" battle cry. Labels exist for a reason. They are a vital part of understanding. It's why we label things "mammals", and "reptiles", etc.

Without labels, the world would be a lot more volatile. For instance, if someone is acting really stupid and you are informed that the person is mentally handicapped in some way, you realize it is not their fault. That's a vital label. If someone else is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are high on narcotics, you realize that although the direct action at the moment is not their fault, it is their fault for putting the narcotics in their system. You are going to treat that person different from the mentally handicapped person. Then, if yet another person is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are a liberal, you realize they are stupid by choice and you are going to treat them differently from the mentally handicapped and the drug addict.

Great rationalization. Anyone who has other ideas can be dismissed for your declaration of their stupidity, and you of course are always and forever correct. Thought so.
Not true at all. I'll listen to ideas all day. What I won't listen to is the call to violate the law.

If a person thinks guns should be outlawed - fine. Have that conversation, be honest about your intentions and reasons, and then try to convince the American people to legally amend the U.S. Constitution.

But liberals don't do that. They simply violate the law. And that is why I dismiss them. I would listen all day and discuss anything with anyone so long as they are willing to obey the law. I have no time or sympathy for criminals.

Like I said above, anyone who has other ideas can be dismissed. All ya do, all ya got.

But liberals don't do that. They simply violate the law.
How do 'liberals' (plural) violate the law? What laws have they broken?
Wouldn't it be much easier to cite what laws they haven't broken?

Let's see - they've banned guns in Washington D.C., Chicago, and New York (100% illegal/unconstitutional).
New York implemented "Stop & Frisk" without probable cause (100% illegal/unconstitutional).
Implemented gay marriage in all 50 states through the Supreme Court (100% illegal/unconstitutional).

And I can't even fit all of the federal stuff that liberals have illegally/unconstitutionally implemented into this post (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, and hundreds of departments - such as the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, etc.).

Forum List

Back