Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

There's an Ironic Twist in the Way Hillary Clinton Dealt With Bill's Many Women...

The woman who made a PSA declaring: “Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have a right to be heard; you have a right to be believed. We are with you.”

has spent her life attempting to silence and destroy the women who were the victims of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults....

Hillary Clinton Part III: Bill’s Many Women

We have two of the most disgusting people ever running for President of the United States. What a slap in the face to this great nation and all who have served it. And this video really illustrates why nobody is less qualified to be Commander in Chief than Hitlery Clinton...

Hitlery Clinton is laughing at all of her idiot supporters...

“Clinton Admits She Is Out of Touch.” In a February 4, 2014 speech to what was referred to as “Goldman-Black Rock”, Clinton said “…We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn’t believe in mortgages. So I lived that. And now, obviously, I’m kind of far removed because the life I’ve lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven’t forgotten it.”

Another flag came from a speech to the National Multi-Housing Council on April 24, 2013: “Clinton Says You Need to Have a Private and Public Position on Policy.”

Hillary Clinton paid nearly $700,000 from Goldman Sachs alone

Last edited:
Let's see - they've banned guns in Washington D.C., Chicago, and New York (100% illegal/unconstitutional).

Wait a minute! Conservatives and liberals have contributed to the ban on the general public's ownership of rocket propelled grenades, fully automatic weapons, tanks, artillery and weaponized fighter jets and helicopters.

They (conservatives) must be violating the law in your mind because every right thinking constitution loving patriot must arm themselves to the teeth in order prepare for the armed overthrow of a tyrannical federal government led by the likes of Barack Obama or Hilliary Clinton.

How dare conservatives break the law by banning much needed weaponry from people like you P@triot that knows the constitution so well and that defending it requires more than a bunch of yahoos with pitchforks to AK47's. You can't go up against the US Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard with 'unbanned' weapons only.
Why the ignorant, snarky response? Progressives illegally and unconstitutionally banned firearms in those areas just like I said. Rather than admitting that, you go on a rant with stuff that isn't even true (nobody has outlawed helicopters - many people fly them as a hobby). For that matter - nobody has outlawed fully automatic weapons. I have personally fired a Tommy Gun that legally belongs to a friend of mine and another friend owns a fully automatic uzi (though I haven't had the privilege yet of firing that one). Both were purchased within in the last couple of years.

As usual, you spread misinformation because you're an ignorant progressive who has no clue what he's talking about. Just so you don't attempt to argue this and embarrass yourself further - at the time that an automatic weapons ban went into effect, they had no choice but to grandfather in existing automatic weapons. That means it is 100% legal to own, buy, or sell any full automatic weapon manufactured before the ban (such as the Tommy Gun from the 1930's and the uzi my other friend owns from the early 1980's). Idiot.

Where did you shoot the machine gun? Can you buy one and keep it in your home? Can you own a fully armed fighter jet? Or Combat helicopter?

n all seriousness...it really is sad that you are so ignorant that you believe whatever Congress signs into law is legal.

Whatever Congress signs into law is legal. It is Constitutional and legal unless the Supreme Court declares it not. Or Congress passes a new law rescinding or correcting it. Or if an amendment to the Constitution is ratified by the states.

I'd watch who you call ignorant if you don't want to appear the fool over and over again.

P@triot, post: 15483235
We have two of the most disgusting people ever running for President of the United States.

Glad you think Trump is disgusting. It's your Party, and that problem is on you and your fellow Republicans. I voted for Hillary in the Primaries. I certainly don't agree that Secretary Clinton is disgusting just like the family of Amb John Stevens does not think she is disgusting. Using Steven's death for political gain is very disgusting. That is what you and your Party did that led to the nomination of disgusting deplorable The Donald as your nominee.

Learn to take accountability for your own ignorance and hate based mistakes as an individual and as a Party member. Stop blaming the media and liberals for all your problems. You own them outright.

"I don't believe I ever lied to public. Trust me!!!"

Secret paid Clinton speech: "You need to have a public position and a private position on policy"

332qm4j.jpg

Hitlery Clinton just admitted that Obamacare has caused costs (both insurance premiums and the actual healthcare costs) to drastically increase while the coverages have decreased. The exact opposite of what the Dumbocrats promised.

As always - progressive policies create failure.

"It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity. . . . Senator Mike Lee’s call for Trump to step down and withdraw from the race is respectful to him and to the process."

"If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal."

‘Each of us must decide what is a bridge too far’: Glenn Beck responds to latest Trump controversy

Chilling...

“He described Hillary being viciously angry, doubling both her fists, beating on her stomach, and yelling, ‘If this fucking thing inside me is a brainless Mongoloid or a Thalidomide Freak, or has any other deformity, you can be damn sure I’ll have the fuckin retard killed. I will not let some piece of pathetic, dribbling shit ruin my life, is that clear?!?!?!'” the excerpt states.

Former Bill Mistress: Hillary Beat Baby Inside Womb, Threatened to Kill if Born Disabled

"It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity. . . . Senator Mike Lee’s call for Trump to step down and withdraw from the race is respectful to him and to the process."

"If she is elected, the world does not end…. Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal."

‘Each of us must decide what is a bridge too far’: Glenn Beck responds to latest Trump controversy

After giving Barry everything he wanted while having majority in Congress, if they're going to fight Hillary the same way, we're in for another big loss.

After giving Barry everything he wanted while having majority in Congress, if they're going to fight Hillary the same way, we're in for another big loss.
Boy...you nailed that one. But I think Glenn's point is that there are ways to fight her. Like electing Republicans to Congress that would actually have a backbone.

Boy...you nailed that one. But I think Glenn's point is that there are ways to fight her. Like electing Republicans to Congress that would actually have a backbone.

There were ways to fight Barry too.

Now, if she get elected, they could fight her, but they will have to give her SCOTUS and from there it's all downhill.

If they think they can fight her, there is no reason why they can't fight Trump.

If they think they can fight her, there is no reason why they can't fight Trump.
Well the fight with Trump is not on policy - it's on character. Most true conservatives are mortified that this life-long liberal Democrat will be the face of the right for the next four or eight years if he wins. You can't fight Trump's character with a Congress.

Well the fight with Trump is not on policy - it's on character. Most true conservatives are mortified that this life-long liberal Democrat will be the face of the right for the next four or eight years if he wins. You can't fight Trump's character with a Congress.

There are no laws against character. Not yet.

You see how they're corrupt and worry about their own asses when they would rather have Hillary against them, since they're all the same corrupt lying scum.

Forum List

Back