Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

20f5i1j.png

Could this asshole possibly alienate anyone else? No wonder he's been a life long Dumbocrat - he is the quintessential progressive. A hypersensitive little bitch who can't handle criticism and can't accept people not supporting him and everything he desires. He is such a piece of shit.

Trump takes to Twitter to attack ‘weak and ineffective leader’ Paul Ryan

The Republicans got punked. It was over months ago.

I suspect that the idiom of being "trumped" will take on a different meaning after this election.

Yeah....Hitlery sure is for the little people! She hates that "evil" 1%.

They paid $225K an hour for her to speak!

Behind Closed Doors, Hillary Clinton Sympathized With Goldman Sachs Over Financial Reform

And she told them she has one public persona and one private... The private being the one who gives all the favors in the world to them.
How dumb does one have to be to believe in Hitlery Clinton? She's a pathological liar and has been caught over and over. :eusa_doh:

Behind Closed Doors, Hillary Clinton Sympathized With Goldman Sachs Over Financial Reform

And she told them she has one public persona and one private... The private being the one who gives all the favors in the world to them.

When she talk to public, she's saying, "I'm gonna break big banks, I'm gonna charge them higher taxes, etc..."

Then, for a small fee of $250k, she gives speech to the bank and tells them, "what I say in public, I'm saying it only to get elected, and as long you keep paying for my speeches, you have nothing to worry about".

When she talk to public, she's saying, I'm gonna break big banks, I'm gonna charge them higher taxes, etc...

Then, for a small fee of $250k, she gives speech to the bank and tells them, "what I say in public, I'm saying it only to get elected, and as long you keep paying for my speeches, you have nothing to worry about".
Sickening. Absolutely sickening...

It's probably sitting in the "Clinton Foundation" and/or the Clinton's offshore bank account. If only we had someone with integrity running the executive branch to launch a proper and transparent investigation. If nothing else, this clearly illustrates how woefully unqualified Hitlery is to be in charge of anything - much less to be President of the United States:

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a "significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions," according to the report.

State Department Misplaced $6B Under Hillary Clinton

An incredible read when you read the entire article...

STU: Because that’s one of the interesting things that’s come out of the Podesta emails coming out, is that Hillary behind closed doors seems to be much better than she is in public. In that, she is saying things that are pro-free trade. She is saying things that are pro-fracking. She’s saying these things. And my instinct is, she’s saying them because she thinks the audience at that private speech thinks that, so she’s playing to that. Is it just a —

GLENN: Which one is she? Is she the private one that is pro-business, pro-fracking if you pay, or is she the radical that wants to shut everything down because she believes in global warming?

DINESH: Well, she’s neither. She gains on both fronts. So, for example, let’s take a Hillary meeting with Goldman Sachs. Here’s what Hillary says to Goldman Sachs. She says, “Listen, out there, I’ve got to denounce you guys. Right? So I’m doing it because I have something to gain, which is political. I have to make you look bad because you’re the enemy that’s going to help rally people to my side. I’ve got to fool those people into thinking that I’m conspiring with them against you.” Right? And then she tells the Goldman Sachs, “But in reality, I’m conspiring with you against them. In other words, I’ve got all kinds of deals with you, if you’re willing to give me money to the Clinton Foundation and to my causes. I can do business with you.” So she’s benefiting at both ends, and that’s the common denominator. And she’s letting the Goldman Sachs people know, because they’re sophisticated enough, that I have to do this.

GLENN: So the only thing she cares about is money?

DINESH: And power. And power. And power is the way the Clintons get money.

Dinesh D’Souza: Progressives Shift the Blame, Present Themselves as the Remedy

Forum List

Back