Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Mails were forwarded thru the third party...

Dear Hilary

The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania's European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt. Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans. My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.

Thank you,
George Soros

Soros dictates foreign policy to Hillary.

The audacity of this foreigner to think he's entitled to not only personally contact the Secretary of State, but that he's also entitled to tell America what needs to be done.

He is unquestionably one of the most evil men to ever have walked this earth and it will be a great day for the world when he finally dies. The day cannot come soon enough.

Incidentally - how astoundingly ignorant is Bob Beckel in this video? Julian Assange cannot violate U.S. law. He's not a U.S. citizen, he is not bound by any American laws, and he has not even committed any computer fraud as the information is provided to him - he is not hacking into networks to get the info.

So Bob Beckel doesn't even understand basic law - he's advocating for the outright murder of an Australian citizen by the U.S. government based on his belief that something which is perfectly legal, is illegal. :eusa_doh:

P@triot, post: 15005408
A comprehensive look at the Obama Administration's role in the rise of ISIS (including Hitlery Clinton)...

Trump Is Right: Here’s Proof Hillary & Obama Founded ISIS

More hogwash from rightwing lunatics.

. Donald Trump is spot-on: Clinton and Obama have aided and abetted ISIS to achieve their geopolitical objectives shared by their close allies and their predecessors who also created the precursors of ISIS.

Your report admits Trump lied right there.. Truth is Clinton and Obama aided and abetted no such thing as the rise of ISIS. They have led the global coalition to kill, capture and drive ISIS fighters out Iraq Syria and Libya and it is succeeding quite well.

. The Global Coalition to Counter Daesh, a coalition of 67 members (64 countries and three international organisations), is leading global efforts to defeat and destroy Daesh. Together, the Coalition is delivering a comprehensive strategy to face down this threat.

. The challenge posed by Daesh can be understood in three dimensions: the core in Iraq and Syria (its false, self-proclaimed “caliphate”); the global networks (foreign terrorist fighters, financial, and messaging networks); and its global affiliates outside the core. Any successful campaign must address all three, and our integrated efforts, anchored by a coalition of 67 partners, are intended to do that. While much work remains, the Coalition has made significant progress to degrade Daesh on the battlefield, confront and challenge Daesh’s propaganda, cut-off the terrorist group’s funding and recruitment and stabilise liberated communities it devastated. A political solution to the conflict in Syria remains essential to the long term defeat of ISIL, and Coalition members have exerted every effort to make this possible.

.The Coalition’s combined efforts gained momentum in 2016, with nearly 10,000 square kilometers liberated in Syria to date; strategic towns, such as Fallujah, Hit, and Rutbah, retaken in Iraq; key Daesh leaders eliminated, such as Abd Al-Rahman Mustafa Al-Qaduli, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s long-time deputy; tens of millions of dollars stored by Daesh destroyed; demining and stabilisation efforts initiated in Ramadi and other Iraqi towns; additional terrorist information sharing among governments; and progress on military operations to isolate Mosul and Raqqa.

Progress Update on Countering Foreign Terrorist Fighters

Although Daesh is clearly on the defensive and losing ground in western Iraq and eastern Syria, it still poses dangers outside its core, as witnessed by recent terrorist attacks in Baghdad, Istanbul, Brussels and elsewhere. United Nations Security Council Resolution 2178, adopted at the UN Security Council in September 2014 provided the framework for this effort. In line with that resolution, 40 countries have either passed or updated existing laws to more effectively identify and prosecute foreign terrorist fighters. 38 countries have reported arresting suspected foreign terrorist fighters, of which 30 have brought charges and 20 successfully prosecuted the suspects. 55 international partners have concluded information-sharing arrangements with the United States to identify and track the travel of suspected terrorists. 58 countries and the United Nations now contribute foreign terrorist fighter profiles to INTERPOL. At least 23 countries have completed national action plans to counter terrorism and violent extremism, and 11 have launched programs to counter radicalisation and recruitment of foreign fighters in their countries. Measures include de-radicalisation centers and hot-lines. In the last 18 months, Turkey alone deported more than 3,500 suspected foreign terrorist fighters and denied entry to 2,200 more.

Countering Foreign Terrorist Fighters – Progress Update | The Global Coalition

Lies like many found in your INFOWARS link cannot hold up to solid facts aligned with reality,

But one thing they did in their propaganda piece is declare Obama's predecessors as the ones in many ways connected to the rise of Al Qaeda and its offshoot ISIS. That includes Both Bush's and Reagan.

Trump is a bigoted and sexist liar. There is no way a sane person would claim that Clinton and Obama founded ISIS. Even your link disproves it beyond the headline. Headlines are hardly ever the truth on rightwinger propaganda sites.

. Donald Trump is spot-on: Clinton and Obama have aided and abetted ISIS to achieve their geopolitical objectives shared by their close allies and their predecessors who also created the precursors of ISIS.

Your report admits Trump lied right there.. Truth is Clinton and Obama aided and abetted no such thing as the rise of ISIS. They have led the global coalition to kill, capture and drive ISIS fighters out Iraq Syria and Libya and it is succeeding quite well.
You really are the quintessential liberal. You're just so bizarre and blindly partisan. You pick a quote that completely supports the premise of the article and then claim that it proves the opposite "right there". That quote in no way "admits" that Trump lied.

Just out of curiosity - what grade did you drop out of school?

Trump vs Clinton in Kissimee

Trump

CpntH9FXEAAfKw4.jpg

Clinton

CpntH9FXgAA9-bz.jpg

dozens --LOL

P@triot, post: 15007885
You pick a quote that completely supports the premise of the article and then claim that it proves the opposite "right there". That quote in no way "admits" that Trump lied.

Your ignorance is expected at this point. Your link said that Obama's predecessors (those that come before) created the origins of ISIS. That means it is a lie to declare as Trump did repeatedly that Obama 'founded' ISIS. Founders have to be first.

Besides Trump admitted he was lying today. He said his claim was sarcasm. Caught in a lie that is what Right Wingers like Rush Limbaugh do. Claim sarcasm.

Re: Trump rally compared to Clinton's.

Most have made up their minds. Attendees at rally's mean little at this stage. Higher educated And young people all races are organizing get out the vote in Fla from HRC's 12 field offices. Trump only had 1 in all of Fla.

You pick a quote that completely supports the premise of the article and then claim that it proves the opposite "right there". That quote in no way "admits" that Trump lied.

Your ignorance is expected at this point. Your link said that Obama's predecessors (those that come before) created the origins of ISIS. That means it is a lie to declare as Trump did repeatedly that Obama 'founded' ISIS. Founders have to be first.

Besides Trump admitted he was lying today. He said his claim was sarcasm. Caught in a lie that is what Right Wingers like Rush Limbaugh do. Claim sarcasm.
You didn't answer the question: what grade did you drop out of school? It's a simple question.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. Allow me to break down the quote for you:

"Clinton and Obama have aided and abetted ISIS to achieve their geopolitical objectives shared by their close allies and their predecessors who also created the precursors of ISIS."

Their predecessors created Al Qaeda, dumb-ass. Grab a dictionary and look up the word "precursor". Being that you dropped out of school I could see how that word might be difficult for you, but you should have resources available to you - like the computer you are using.

If you are still confused - ask an adult for help.

Truth is Clinton and Obama aided and abetted no such thing as the rise of ISIS. They have led the global coalition to kill, capture and drive ISIS fighters out Iraq Syria and Libya and it is succeeding quite well.
You are such an ignorant and näive little lap dog. Here is former DIA Director General Michael Flynn on video admitting that the Obama Administration armed ISIS to overthrow the governments in the Middle East (Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc.).

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But hold on, you were helping them in 2012. While these groups are -

Michael Flynn: Yeah, we've allowed this, we've allowed this extremist, you know, these extremist militants to come in and -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But why did you allow them to do that, General? You were in post. You were the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Well, those are – those are – yeah, right, right. Well those are – those are policy – those are policy issues, yeah.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] I took the liberty – I took the liberty of printing out that document. This is the memo I quoted from. Did you see this document in 2012? Would this come across your table, one of your analysts wrote -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Oh yeah, yeah, I paid very close attention to all those, sure.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, So when you saw this, did you not pick up a phone and say, "What on earth are we doing supporting these Syrian rebels who are -"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure. That, that kind of information is presented and those become -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And what did you do about it?

Michael Flynn: Those become – those become – I argued about it.

Mehdi Hasan: Did you say, "We shouldn't be supporting these groups"?

Michael Flynn: I did. I mean, we argued about these, the different groups that were there and we said, you know, "Who is that is involved here?" and I will tell you that I, I do believe that the, the intelligence was very clear, and now it's a matter of whether or not policy is going to be as clear and as defining and as precise as it needs to be, and I don’t believe it was.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] – we kicked that can, Mehdi.

Mehdi Hasan: But three – we're not – but three years ago, let's just be clear for the sake of our viewers. In 2012, your agency was saying, quote: "The Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda in Iraq are the major forces driving the insurgence in Syria." In 2012, the US was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that, if you're worried about the rise of quote, unquote, "Islamic extremism"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Yeah, I, I mean, I hate to say it's not my job but that – my job was to ensure that the accuracy of our intelligence that was being presented was as good as it could be, and I will tell you, it goes before 2012. I mean, when we were, when we were in Iraq and we still had decisions to be made before there was a decision to pull out of Iraq in 2011. I mean, it was very clear what we were, what we were going to face.

Mehdi Hasan: Well, I admire your frankness on this subject.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Very clear what we were gonna face.

Mehdi Hasan: Let me – let me just to, before we move on, just to clarify once more, you are basically saying that even in government at the time, you knew those groups were around. You saw this analysis -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure.

Mehdi Hasan: - and you were arguing against it. But who wasn’t listening?

Michael Flynn: I think the administration.

Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -

Michael Flynn: I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision. I think it was a wilful decision.

Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?

Michael Flynn: [INTERRUPTING] Well, a wilful decision to do what they're doing, which, which you have to really – you have to really ask the President, what is it that he actually is doing with the, with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing? I’m sitting here today, Mehdi, and I don’t, I can’t tell you exactly what that is, and I've been at this for a long time.

Transcript: Michael Flynn on ISIL

That is a cool video. That being said - I can't imagine who is going to win this election. I've never seen two more unelectable candidates in my life.

We had unelectable candidates for the past 4 cycles...

In between those two, ask yourself which one of two is looking for America's best interest. The answer is clear...

That is a cool video. That being said - I can't imagine who is going to win this election. I've never seen two more unelectable candidates in my life.

We had unelectable candidates for the past 4 cycles...

In between those two, ask yourself which one of two is looking for America's best interest. The answer is clear...

Personally - I felt Mitt Romney was the second most electable candidate of my lifetime (behind Ronald Reagan). He was intelligent, had foresight (as witnessed by his warnings of Russia during the debates), was very articulate, had a life creating jobs in the private sector and a life of reaching across the aisle in the public sector, and he was moderate.

I don't profess to know who is going to win this train wreck. But I found this article from USA Today interesting. It has Trump crushing Hitlery with the co-founder explaining that the app is based on anonymity (like voting) so people are willing to be more honest than in a poll. However, I suppose it's also possible that Trump voters are more affluent and/or tech savvy and that explains the discrepancy. :dunno:
  • Some 64% told Zip they would vote for Trump, compared to 36% for Clinton.
App maker: Trump will win election

Forum List

Back