Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

P@triot, post: 14961548
Well considering they were going out of business unless the government bailed them out - clearly yes - they are awful companies. Have you noticed that neither Apple nor Google have required a government bailout? Well run companies are swimming in billions of dollars. Poorly run companies need "bailouts" or file for bankruptcy (like Trump companies).

HUGGY, post: 14961533
Did they accept taxpayers money? Everybody else lost their savings and houses and jobs. What makes the auto industry so special?

Your argument that US auto companies that need a government loan to keep the doors open and keep millions of workers from being laid off and lose their homes and savings are awful.

So to continue your reasoning and comments all the workers in the auto industries and elsewhere that would have needed a government loan are awful human beings too.

Is that your view?

Her own damn party - which knows the real Hitlery best - can't even bring themselves to choke on the words that they "trust" Hitlery. :lol:

Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.) was asked twice by CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin earlier this week if she thinks Clinton is “trustworthy,” and both times the question was not answered.

Did they accept taxpayers money? Everybody else lost their savings and houses and jobs. What makes the auto industry so special?

You are not huggy - more like an America hater. Our auto industry is the heavy manufacturing backbone of the country I love. To lose that base of heavy manufacturing to foreign competition, much of which is government subsidized, to socialized manufacturing, would be a disgrace. It would weaken the U.S. status as a super power. It would be detrimental to our national security.

Loss of savings, houses and jobs was tragic enough, but P@triot's hate Anerica first position, that you shamefully applaud. Would have cost millions more losses of jobs houses and savings.

Ford did not take bailout money but had the other two been left to die like Republicans like you would love to see, and because the Recession would have put them and all the American auto parts supply chain out of business, millions more laid off, your position on this is ignorant, uninformed and anti-American as can be. That's not huggy, that is hatey.

Ford didn't take bailout money and my previous Informed conservative morons of that fact. The Great Bush recession abyss would have taken a well run company like Ford down as well. This unAmerican rant proves that one of the prime mainstays of conservatism is ignorance.

You are correct. I am HUGGY's evil twin. I told him not to post that sarcastic reply but he wouldn't listen.

Well considering they were going out of business unless the government bailed them out - clearly yes - they are awful companies. Have you noticed that neither Apple nor Google have required a government bailout? Well run companies are swimming in billions of dollars. Poorly run companies need "bailouts" or file for bankruptcy (like Trump companies).

Your argument that US auto companies that need a government loan to keep the doors open and keep millions of workers from being laid off and lose their homes and savings are awful.

So to continue your reasoning and comments all the workers in the auto industries and elsewhere that would have needed a government loan are awful human beings too.

Is that your view?

Argument? Where are the facts? "Everybody"? Well smarty pant's... I was fooled by W. So what does THAT mean?

This will make any principled person refuse to vote for the power-hungry, money-hungry, self-serving sociopath Hitlery Clinton.

Hitlery Clinton is a pathological liar. Anyone who supports her or attempts to defend her lying is an unethical and evil person.

Clearly Michael Morell is a PoS who is selling out his own country - either for favors from the Clinton's or because he's a liberal. Either way, the facts show that Hitlery Clinton is an extreme danger to U.S. national security. Her email server is one example. The fact that her emails have now lead to an Iranian nuclear - scientist who was an intelligence asset for us - being executed is yet another. She not only weakened our national security, she cost a man his life. She should be brought up on charges and locked away for life.

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

We've known for many decades that Hitlery Clinton is mentally and emotionally unfit to be president. We can add physically unfit as well...

image.jpeg

She's been late returning to the debate stage (Secret Service agents have indicated it is due to dizzy spells), she's prone to coughing fits during debates and press conferences, has sores on her tongue (probably thanks to Bill's serial philandering), and needs help just climbing stairs.

Is that your view?

Argument? Where are the facts? "Everybody"? Well smarty pant's... I was fooled by W. So what does THAT mean?

It's a simple point. Read it and get back to me.

Clearly Michael Morell is a PoS who is selling out his own country - either for favors from the Clinton's or because he's a liberal. Either way, the facts show that Hitlery Clinton is an extreme danger to U.S. national security. Her email server is one example. The fact that her emails have now lead to an Iranian nuclear - scientist who was an intelligence asset for us - being executed is yet another. She not only weakened our national security, she cost a man his life. She should be brought up on charges and locked away for life.

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

That's BS this nuke scientist was discussed in newspapers long before the Wingnuts forced disclosure of her emails for no good reason. They found nothing incriminating or morally wrong.

Is that your view?

It's a simple point. Read it and get back to me.

It was sarcasm..... NOT an argument. ... A crazy devils advocate. I sometimes enjoy playing the part of a wacked out RWer just to see who agrees or disagrees with absurd viewpoints.

Of course we had to keep the core industries safe and viable.

Now if we could only force a restructure of the financial services so they will never be in a position to repeat the previous disaster.

Mails were forwarded thru the third party...

Dear Hilary

The US and the EU must work in complete harmony over this, but given Albania's European aspirations the EU must take the lead. That is why I suggest appointing a mediator such as Carl Bildt. Martti Ahtisaari or Miroslav Lajcak, all of whom have strong connections to the Balkans. My foundation in Tirana is monitoring the situation closely and can provide independent analysis of the crisis.

Thank you,
George Soros

Soros dictates foreign policy to Hillary.

Forum List

Back