Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Unlike liberals, I am not preventing you from discussing anything. I don't riot and resort to violence when a liberal tries to speak. And spare me they hyper-sensitive "don't label me" battle cry. Labels exist for a reason. They are a vital part of understanding. It's why we label things "mammals", and "reptiles", etc.

Without labels, the world would be a lot more volatile. For instance, if someone is acting really stupid and you are informed that the person is mentally handicapped in some way, you realize it is not their fault. That's a vital label. If someone else is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are high on narcotics, you realize that although the direct action at the moment is not their fault, it is their fault for putting the narcotics in their system. You are going to treat that person different from the mentally handicapped person. Then, if yet another person is acting really stupid, and you are informed they are a liberal, you realize they are stupid by choice and you are going to treat them differently from the mentally handicapped and the drug addict.

The best way to express your opinion to liberals without being shouted down is to claim that you are quoting Hillary. Then present the right's position and the Hillary supporters will agree with you because they'll think she said it.

Don't believe me? Check out this video of liberals agreeing with Trump.

As of today, FiveThirtyEight has the most favorable Hillary polling with an 81% chance of winning and Donald Trump at a 19% chance. (Obviously, that is chance of winning under current circumstances, not percentage polling. Those would be almost Putin numbers).

Below you can see poll results for each state, ranked by an interesting statistic, which is basically how much your vote matters.
:thup: #epicbluestate.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Hillary, but I find her far more qualified than Trump and at least not an embarrassment on the international stage. I'm worried though, because the Trump supporters will be still out there and will only get angrier and who knows what kind they will try and pull. I'm voting Hillary, hoping that a) my state ends up going at least 2 to 1 against Trump, and b) Trump doesn't just lose, but loses in epic proportions and fades into irrelevance and/or is publicly ostracized. That would be the best outcome for the narcissistic ferret-wearing shitgibbon.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Welcome. More people with a functioning intellect are welcome here Thank You. I will work to two to one Trump in Virgina.

So shame on you for defending Trump's right to not reveal his tax returns keeping independents from know more about a man who is asking them to trust him in taking the highest office in the world.

Shame on me for defending someone's right? You got it backwards buddy, you should be ashamed for not respecting other people rights. But of course, since you're leftist, you don't have any... shame or respect.
Isn't funny Ame®icano how when conservatives wanted a simple birth certificate to make sure Barry Soetoro was eligible to run for president we were all "tin foil hat whack-a-doo's" but yet liberals are losing their fucking minds over personal finances that in no way affect a person's eligibility to run for president?

In this country we have certain constitutional rights. Every time you mention anything that expose the liberal, they're crying foul, even if what you asking from them is perfectly legal. However, you do not have any rights if they are in the way of their interest. They simply don't care about anyone's rights but their own. Plain truth.

Rather than voting for an unstable reality tv show joke, or an even more unstable career criminal - here is the most viable option for the 2016 election...

Ame®icano, post: 14937811
Shame on me for defending someone's right? You got it backwards buddy, you should be ashamed for not respecting other people rights. But of course, since you're leftist, you don't have any... shame or respect.

I am fine with your idiot Trump's right to think he can run for President while keeping his tax returns top secret.

I'm not fine with people like you that oppose the undecided voter having the right to know what's in Trump's tax returns. If Trump did not want to reveal his financial dealings he should not have entered the race. I posted the poll that a large majority want to see Trump's returns. But you have no response to that.

P@triot, post: 14954401
Rather than voting for an unstable reality tv show joke, or an even more unstable career criminal - here is the most viable option for the 2016 election...

Clinton is not one wee bit unstable. That is your hate based bias. She is not a criminal. Apparently you don't believe in the human right to a fair trial. You have convicted her in your hate/filled head. And that means absolutely nothing to the real world.

Here are the devout Hitlery Clinton supporters. This is convincing evidence for why liberals destroyed public education in America. They need an ignorant electorate to get Dumbocrats elected. And if this is how dumb their most dedicated voters are - just imagine how astoundingly ignorant the typical liberal voter is... :eusa_doh:

Clinton is not one wee bit unstable. That is your hate based bias. She is not a criminal. Apparently you don't believe in the human right to a fair trial. You have convicted her in your hate/filled head. And that means absolutely nothing to the real world.
Hitlery Clinton is insanely unstable. She's a certified sociopath. Take a look for yourself junior....

In addition - she has violated a slew of laws. She openly admitted to using a personal email account to conduct government business. That is a violation of the law. She has accepted tens of millions of dollars from the Chinese government while Bill was president and she was Secretary of State. That is a violation of the law. She conspired with the DNC to rig the Dumbocrat primary. That is a violation of the law.

I am fine with your idiot Trump's right to think he can run for President while keeping his tax returns top secret.

I'm not fine with people like you that oppose the undecided voter having the right to know what's in Trump's tax returns. If Trump did not want to reveal his financial dealings he should not have entered the race. I posted the poll that a large majority want to see Trump's returns. But you have no response to that.

Nope, there is no right to know what's in other people tax return.

Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda.
  • Their Latino peers saw a 0.8% point decrease to 30.3%
  • Neither groups have recovered from President Barack Obama’s “recovery;” young African American participation rates never went over 30 percent since February 2009 while the young Latinos’ is still five percentage points lower than it was at that same period
There is nothing to brag about where the jobs come from either:
  • Nearly 250,000 of them are parasitical (i.e. government) while the self-employed lost 110,000 jobs.
  • In the meantime there are 100,000 new part-time workers for economic reasons, mostly because of “slack work or business conditions.”
  • There is also a total of 160,000 new multiple-job holders, a 0.1-percentage point increase, showing that the Obama recession is already lurking around the corner.
  • It’s especially true if you are part of the demonized extractive industry (mining, oil and gas, etc.) which shed another 7,000 jobs.

Finally, one indicator that doesn’t fail to show that the economy is going in the wrong direction is duration of unemployment. The average duration is now 28.1 weeks, a 0.4 week increase and still 8 percentage points higher than it was in February 2009.

The mean duration increased 1.3 percentage points to 11.6 weeks, barely below its February 2009 level but on an upward trend since mid-2015.

These figures reflect the increase in long-term unemployment 15 weeks and over, which increased 1.2 percentage points to 41.7% of all unemployed workers. In particular, very long-term unemployment over 26 weeks increased 0.8% to 26.6%, on an upward trend for about a year.

The Obama Recession is Coming Soon

As of today, FiveThirtyEight has the most favorable Hillary polling with an 81% chance of winning and Donald Trump at a 19% chance. (Obviously, that is chance of winning under current circumstances, not percentage polling. Those would be almost Putin numbers).

Below you can see poll results for each state, ranked by an interesting statistic, which is basically how much your vote matters.
:thup: #epicbluestate.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Hillary, but I find her far more qualified than Trump and at least not an embarrassment on the international stage. I'm worried though, because the Trump supporters will be still out there and will only get angrier and who knows what kind they will try and pull. I'm voting Hillary, hoping that a) my state ends up going at least 2 to 1 against Trump, and b) Trump doesn't just lose, but loses in epic proportions and fades into irrelevance and/or is publicly ostracized. That would be the best outcome for the narcissistic ferret-wearing shitgibbon.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Fingers crossed that this trend continues. I'm definitely not a fan of Hillary's, would almost definitely be voting for Jill Stein if I were American (Bernie not being a contender anymore), but to quote Colbert, I'd rather have "the person you don't really want then the person you -really- don't want" :p...

P@triot, post: 14954401

Thanks, thats a vote for Clinton.

Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda.
  • Their Latino peers saw a 0.8% point decrease to 30.3%
  • Neither groups have recovered from President Barack Obama’s “recovery;” young African American participation rates never went over 30 percent since February 2009 while the young Latinos’ is still five percentage points lower than it was at that same period
There is nothing to brag about where the jobs come from either:
  • Nearly 250,000 of them are parasitical (i.e. government) while the self-employed lost 110,000 jobs.
  • In the meantime there are 100,000 new part-time workers for economic reasons, mostly because of “slack work or business conditions.”
  • There is also a total of 160,000 new multiple-job holders, a 0.1-percentage point increase, showing that the Obama recession is already lurking around the corner.
  • It’s especially true if you are part of the demonized extractive industry (mining, oil and gas, etc.) which shed another 7,000 jobs.
Finally, one indicator that doesn’t fail to show that the economy is going in the wrong direction is duration of unemployment. The average duration is now 28.1 weeks, a 0.4 week increase and still 8 percentage points higher than it was in February 2009.

The mean duration increased 1.3 percentage points to 11.6 weeks, barely below its February 2009 level but on an upward trend since mid-2015.

These figures reflect the increase in long-term unemployment 15 weeks and over, which increased 1.2 percentage points to 41.7% of all unemployed workers. In particular, very long-term unemployment over 26 weeks increased 0.8% to 26.6%, on an upward trend for about a year.

The Obama Recession is Coming Soon

Thanks, thats a vote for Clinton.
Bwahahahaha! I'm not voting for Clinton cupcake. Pay attention. And ask an adult for help. Hitlery can't even get her own base to vote for her.

P@triot, post: 14954654
Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda

There is a problem with your facts. African Americans and Latinos won't vote for your racist, ever.

The way the unemployment rate is calculated does not change just because we have our first African American President.

Here is another big problem.
Romney vows to lower unemployment rate to 6 percent by end of first term | TheHill
The Hill › blog-briefing-room › news
Mobile-friendly - May 23, 2012 .

Obama did it in two years not Romney's four years. Obama hit under 5 percent in two years, half the time Romney said he needed to get it under 6 percent.

If you really care about unemployed blacks and Latinos you should be praising the lord that Rombey didn't win.

Last edited:
Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda

There is a problem with your facts. African Americans and Latinos won't vote for your racist, ever.

The way the unemployment rate it is calculated does not change just because we have our first African American President.

Romney vows to lower unemployment rate to 6 percent by end of first term | TheHill

Obama did it in two years not Romney's four years. Obama hit under 5 percent in two years, half the time Romney said he needed to get it under 6 percent.

If you really care about unemployed blacks and Latinos you should be praising the lord that Rombey didn't win.
Uh-oh......someone is clearly terrified over the facts. :eusa_whistle:

P@triot, post: 14954717
Bwahahahaha! I'm not voting for Clinton cupcake. Pay attention. And ask an adult for help. Hitlery can't even get her own base to vote for her.

I didn't say you were voting for Clinton. You recommended voting for the libertarian and not Trump. That is a vote for Clinton because Trump needs every vote he can get. He can't lose votes to another candidate that does not have a snowball's chance in hell to win.

Hillary's base is fine.
Clinton's favorability among Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters rose from 74 percent two weeks ago to 80 percent this week. Her unfavorable rating also dropped among Democrats from 24 percent to 19 percent.

Poll: Clinton Support Spikes Following Democratic Convention

9 of 10 Sanders supporters will vote for Clinton.

Trump is not liked by the under 30 voter.

In early July, a Pew study that included a larger sample — and larger subsample of voters under 30 — also showed Trump and Johnson virtually tied among teens and 20-somethings.

So the complete picture that's taking shape is: Young people really don't like Trump. His favorable rating among voters under 30 in the McClatchy poll is just 13 percent, with 82 percent unfavorable (!). He does worse with them than he does among Latinos (25 percent favorable, 73 percent unfavorable) and nearly as poorly as he does among liberals (10 favorable, 88 percent unfavorable).

A new poll has Trump in fourth — behind Gary Johnson AND Jill Stein — with young people

Trump has little support among women minorities, millennials, whites with education above high school.

Your lies about Clinton won't take hold.

The way the unemployment rate it is calculated does not change just because we have our first African American President.

Uh-oh......someone is clearly terrified over the facts. :eusa_whistle:

I gave you some facts - Obama reduced unemployment twice as fast as Romney said he could. Why did you run from that fact?

P@triot, post: 14954654

If they cover it up how do you know about those there facts that you think mean something?

I just heard on the Hannity Show that Trump is planning a come back by saying stuff like "Hillary Rotten Clinton".

Forum List

Back