Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Ame®icano, post: 14928889
If you haven't made a decision already, and I am pretty sure you did, tax returns wont change your mind.

You're just using it as excuse to justify giving your vote to your candidate.

My vote by far is justified for the best and most qualified candidate for President, as well as the one that best represents my values and direction I want our nation to go.

I want the tax returns released so that all the undecideds will know all they need to know for making up their minds.

I don't need his tax returns to know Trump is a hater, bigot, racist, idiot and lout.

It is a shame you don't care about Trump's financial record. You don't care where his real interests lie. Did he pay his fair share of taxes or use the system to pay very little or none.

He has promised to cut taxes for the rich which I don't agree with, and then he just said he would double HRC's proposed spending on infrastructure.

Why does he want to cut taxes for billionaires if they already pay less percentage of their income than the average family baking $80,000 a year.

Why don't you want to know?

His tax records informs us about his character.

And according to Clinton has narrow lead in Pennsylvania
Independents 59 to 21 want trump to release his tax returns.

"The tax return issue will also continue to dog Trump like a dog. 64% of voters think he needs to release his taxes to only 21% who don't think he needs to. Democrats (84/7) and independents (59/21) are pretty united in saying Trump has to release his returns and even a plurality of Republicans (42/36) think he needs to as well."

So shame on you for defending Trump's right to not reveal his tax returns keeping independents from know more about a man who is asking them to trust him in taking the highest office in the world.

Last edited:
My vote by far is justified for the best and most qualified candidate for President, as well as the one that best represents my values and direction I want our nation to go.
Fair enough. If you like corruption and lies, gross negligence and extreme carelessness, vote for Hillary.

I want the tax returns released so that all the undecideds will know all they need to know for making up their minds.
At this point, there are few undecided voters, and I don't think you care for any of them.

I don't need his tax returns to know Trump is a hater, bigot, racist, idiot and lout.
There we go. When there is no argument, shout racism.

It is a shame you don't care about Trump's financial record. You don't care where his real interests lie. Did he pay his fair share of taxes or use the system to pay very little or none.
First, you need to clarify what exactly is the "fair share".
Second, I only care if he paid taxes that are required to be paid by law/tax code. If he hasn't, he wouldn't be presidential nominee, but sitting in jail.

He has promised to cut taxes for the rich which I don't agree with, and then he just said he would double HRC's proposed spending on infrastructure.
When talking about my money and taxes, I tend not to trust any politicians.

Why does he want to cut taxes for billionaires if they already pay less percentage of their income than the average family baking $80,000 a year.

Nope, you're bit confused. I guess nobody explained to you the talking points.
Rich are paying highest tax rate. However, by law they are allowed to have deductions.

By lowering tax rates for everyone, and getting rid of the deductions, rich would pay more then they're paying now. I don't expect you'd understand, but that's not my problem. Keep focused on talking points.

Why don't you want to know?

His tax records informs us about his character.

As I said earlier, I only care if he paid what he's required to pay by law. Why would I want to know anything else? For you lefties, nothing else right now is more important than Trump's tax return and you're going to whine about it like your life is depending on it. And nothing makes me happier than leftist losing their minds over nothing.

By the way, would you like to talk about Hillary's character now or later?

So shame on you for defending Trump's right to not reveal his tax returns keeping independents from know more about a man who is asking them to trust him in taking the highest office in the world.

Shame on me for defending someone's right? You got it backwards buddy, you should be ashamed for not respecting other people rights. But of course, since you're leftist, you don't have any... shame or respect.

Here is the Democrat Party in all of its glory....

"I’m not totally opposed to the idea but it would have to be somewhat controlled. We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…" - email from Eric Walker.

WikiLeaks: DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters

I've said for decades that she is a sociopath (doesn't take a world-renowned psychologist to recognize what the pathological lying mixed with the inability to connect with people on a genuine level equals)...

P@triot, post: 14945421
I've said for decades that she is a sociopath (doesn't take a world-renowned psychologist to recognize what the pathological lying mixed with the inability to connect with people on a genuine level equals)...

All that proves is that you have been an idiot for decades.

The 'sociopath' has a 15 point lead over the top choice of The GOP.

Hillary Clinton had a 15-point lead over Donald Trump in a national poll out Thursday following the Republican nominee’s insults of the parents of a fallen soldier and otherwise rocky week in his campaign.

The former secretary of State gained ground in the McClatchy-Marist poll, and Trump lost support. Clinton had the support of 48% of those surveyed, and Trump had 33%. Last month, Clinton had 42% while Trump had 39%

colo va so far ahead Clinton pulling advertising

+6 fla

+12 pa

+17 NH

Last edited:

All that proves is that you have been an idiot for decades.

The 'sociopath' has a 15 point lead over the top choice of The GOP.
The fact that you and your party nominated a sociopath actually proves that you are the idiot (for decades).

2ekno6e.png

This is how evil liberalism is...throwing away all of their integrity and surrendering their professional responsibilities in favor of pushing propaganda...

To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity

LA Times Admits: Media Ditching Objectivity to Attack Trump
That's not evil that is patriotism. Truthful journalism. Trump would be a danger to the world.? It's like stopping Hitler in the early stages.
It's not a journalists job to stop Hitler. It's a journalist job to tell the truth. They are making shit up. You know who did that? Adolf Hitler and his propaganda campaign. Shows which side is really like Adolf Hitler - Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats.

First of all, stupid, if Trump didn't pay his "fair share" the IRS would've addressed it.

Second - 48% of America pays no taxes at all. They enjoy the same defense provided by the U.S. military as Trump does, get to vote as Trump does, plus they get a shit load of stuff that Trump doesn't - like food, housing, transportation, healthcare, etc. When are you doing to demand that those parasites pay their "fair share"? Idiot.

Shame on me for defending someone's right? You got it backwards buddy, you should be ashamed for not respecting other people rights. But of course, since you're leftist, you don't have any... shame or respect.
Isn't funny Ame®icano how when conservatives wanted a simple birth certificate to make sure Barry Soetoro was eligible to run for president we were all "tin foil hat whack-a-doo's" but yet liberals are losing their fucking minds over personal finances that in no way affect a person's eligibility to run for president?

Last edited:
It's not a journalists job to stop Hitler. It's a journalist job to tell the truth.

Time Honored main media Journalists are telling the truth. The truth just makes Hillary Haters to foam at the mouth.

Truth like this is painful to your kind I know.

(Whoa, Nellie: New Georgia Poll Gives Clinton 44-40 Lead
ljucoijztkm1ub5u32de.jpg

Danielle Keeton-Olsen
AUGUST 05, 2016
Hillary Clinton has a four-point lead over Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in a new ABT SRBI poll of Georgia, an eight-point swing since its last poll in May.)

If your Donald can't hold Georgia how in the hell can he win Florida and North Carolina.

Your hatred of HRC is based on right wing lies exaggeration and goofy theories absorbed into rightwing minds from the same rightwing echo chamber over and over and over. Repetition becomes reality to Clinton Haters, but the greater majority of Americans have much more going on inside their heads than hate absorbing mush.

People aren't buying your incoherent rubbish.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 6 in Florida
Politico - 1 day ago

Anywhere.

P@triot, post: 14948821
Isn't funny Ame®icano how when conservatives wanted a simple birth certificate to make sure Barry Soetoro was eligible to run for president we were all "tin foil hat whack-a-doo's" but yet liberals are losing their fucking minds over personal finances that in no way affect a person's eligibility to run for president?

Just proves you have no ability to put forth a logic based argument.

The birther issue was a means to hype that Obama was not Constitutionally legitimate to run for or be President. His birth announcement was revealed in a US newspaper at the time of his birth. That's all you needed to know. No way to fake an archived edition of a newspaper. Yet Trump was a birther. Most could tell then that Trump is a nutjob.

The tax return reveal deal is standard practice and in no way insinuated that Trump is not an American.

Just proves you have no ability to put forth a logic based argument.

The birther issue was a means to hype that Obama was not Constitutionally legitimate to run for or be President. His birth announcement was revealed in a Ud newspaper at the time of his birth. That's all you needed to know. No way to fake an archived edition of a newspaper. Yet Trump was a birther. Most could tell then that Trump is a nutjob.

The tax return reveal deal is standard practice and in no way insinuated that Trump is not an American.
First of all - can you learn to reply to a post properly? It's annoying as hell that every one of your posts has the persons name and a post number above everything else for no reason.

Second - nobody claimed that liberals were requesting Trump's taxes because of his citizenship. Why do you feel the need to resort to a straw man?

Third - my argument was the ultimate in logic-based and that's why you're backpedalling like a coward and creating straw man arguments. You people lost your fucking minds over conservatives simply requesting a birth certificate just to ensure that Barry Soetoro was eligible for president. You don't even need to see Trump's taxes and yet you've all gone bat-shit crazy over it. Why the double-standard? You look like an idiot right now. I don't blame you for creating a straw man and trying to get out of your contradictions.

It's not a journalists job to stop Hitler. It's a journalist job to tell the truth.
Time Honored main media Journalists are telling the truth. The truth just makes Hillary Haters to foam at the mouth.
No - really - they are not. That's why even the LA Times is calling them out. I provided the links that prove it junior. Why do you get so upset over the truth? Oh wait - that's right - you're a liberal.

P@triot, post: 14949647
No - really - they are not. That's why even the LA Times is calling them out. I provided the links that prove it junior. Why do you get so upset over the truth? Oh wait - that's right - you're a liberal.

I'm not a liberal. I call myself a no religion conservative. I like Hillary because she is more hawkish on foreign policy than Trump in addition to having valuable experience in the diplomatic and national security realm.

I view Bill Clinton's term as more conservative than Bush 43 with respect to job creation and debt reduction. Clinton added 20 million jobs and left office with the gift of budget surpluses to Bush 43. Bush's less conservative policy netted zero jobs over 8 years and turned the surpluses into massive debt.

Your use of labels sucks. View the Parties on results. Keep perspective on what a messed up country and world Bush left to a Democratic Administration.

P@triot, post: 14949635
First of all - can you learn to reply to a post properly? It's annoying as hell that every one of your posts has the persons name and a post number above everything else for no reason

A good sign of you bring a loser is when you complain about that. I have my reasons. That's all you need to know.

Second - nobody claimed that liberals were requesting Trump's taxes because of his citizenship. Why do you feel the need to resort to a straw man?

Grow up whiner. I did not say you claimed that. It was a valid point as to why your logic and argument is flawed. Requesting taxes is not to determine citizenship. Obama paid taxes and revealed his tax returns and there is no record that he was foreign born and had to apply for citizenship. Another clue that Birthers like Trump are tin foil hat whackos.

. Third - my argument was the ultimate in logic-based and that's why you're backpedalling like a coward and creating straw man arguments. You people lost your fucking minds over conservatives simply requesting a birth certificate just to ensure that Barry Soetoro was eligible for president. You don't even need to see Trump's taxes and yet you've all gone bat-shit crazy over it. Why the double-standard? You look like an idiot right now. I don't blame you for creating a straw man and trying to get out of your contradictions.

As I said and you cannot respond because your flawed logic won't allow it. Obama's birth was published in a U.S. Newspaper. He was born here. You did not need to see his birth certificate. You are a whacko for wanting to see it.

As of today, FiveThirtyEight has the most favorable Hillary polling with an 81% chance of winning and Donald Trump at a 19% chance. (Obviously, that is chance of winning under current circumstances, not percentage polling. Those would be almost Putin numbers).

Below you can see poll results for each state, ranked by an interesting statistic, which is basically how much your vote matters.
:thup: #epicbluestate.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Hillary, but I find her far more qualified than Trump and at least not an embarrassment on the international stage. I'm worried though, because the Trump supporters will be still out there and will only get angrier and who knows what kind they will try and pull. I'm voting Hillary, hoping that a) my state ends up going at least 2 to 1 against Trump, and b) Trump doesn't just lose, but loses in epic proportions and fades into irrelevance and/or is publicly ostracized. That would be the best outcome for the narcissistic ferret-wearing shitgibbon.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Forum List

Back