Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

image.png

As much as I dislike Donald Trump - he simply has exponentially better abilities to grasp an issue and address it. Hitlery is just a typical irrational politician who says whatever she needs to say to get elected and then presents Russia with a "reset button". Trump is spot on with this - as much as Russia and Putin are a problem, getting their assistance with islamic terrorism would be huge. And he's also right that Crimea was dumb enough to want to join Russia.

Trump Suggests U.S. Accept Russia’s Annexation of Crimea

Watched a very good broadcast earlier today in which all of the dots were connected. In the end - they presented a very compelling case that the Russian oligarchs (Putin and his cronies) have significant investments with Trump and thus why he is refusing to release his taxes. It was very convincing (and for the record - it was done by hard core conservatives so nobody can claim liberal bias on it).

That being said - I found the ending very disturbing. They harped on the dangers of (and I quote) "being hacked by a foreign nation". Yeah....uh....who gives a shit about the DNC? Foreign nations have hacked the DoD on multiple occasions. Now that is a grave concern. The fact that the DNC was hacked is something to celebrate. Any time lies by people in government can be exposed and the truth delivered to the people - it is a good thing. It is a great thing. Shame on any liberal denouncing the WikiLeaks release. The left should be more outraged than anybody over the DNC silencing their voice.

We're never going to clean this mess up until the right holds Donald Trump accountable (demand that he release his taxes) and the left hold Hitlery Clinton and the DNC accountable for voter fraud and making the will of the people irrelevant.

Watched a very good broadcast earlier today in which all of the dots were connected. In the end - they presented a very compelling case that the Russian oligarchs (Putin and his cronies) have significant investments with Trump and thus why he is refusing to release his taxes. It was very convincing (and for the record - it was done by hard core conservatives so nobody can claim liberal bias on it).

That being said - I found the ending very disturbing. They harped on the dangers of (and I quote) "being hacked by a foreign nation". Yeah....uh....who gives a shit about the DNC? Foreign nations have hacked the DoD on multiple occasions. Now that is a grave concern. The fact that the DNC was hacked is something to celebrate. Any time lies by people in government can be exposed and the truth delivered to the people - it is a good thing. It is a great thing. Shame on any liberal denouncing the WikiLeaks release. The left should be more outraged than anybody over the DNC silencing their voice.

We're never going to clean this mess up until the right holds Donald Trump accountable (demand that he release his taxes) and the left hold Hitlery Clinton and the DNC accountable for voter fraud and making the will of the people irrelevant.

Reading hacked DNC emails on WikiLeaks, and some are pretty funny...

Aaron, please run the traps
Fake Trump Jobs listings on Craigslist
Women card comment spin
For approval: Trump supporter graphics

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

P@triot, post: 14916248

That's messed up. It is a fact that Trump won't release his tax returns. It is no fact that HRC was involved in voter fraud. It is a fact that Bernie never had enough supporters to win. The will of the majority of Democrats that voted in the primaries did prevail.

That's messed up. It is a fact that Trump won't release his tax returns. It is no fact that HRC was involved in voter fraud. It is a fact that Bernie never had enough supporters to win. The will of the majority of Democrats that voted in the primaries did prevail.
Just keep telling yourself that over and over. You might even begin to believe it after a while...

As much as I dislike Donald Trump - he simply has exponentially better abilities to grasp an issue and address it.

Yes racism and bigotry Trump addresses quite well as a political tool.

What issue has he put forth a valid and workable solution. You can't name one can you?

Trump may be right long term about Crimea. I believe the EU and U.S. and Canada should someday (somewhat like Vietnam) recognize the historical fact that Crimea was never part of Ukraine and never should have been given to Ukraine by Krushchev. Crimea was annexed back to Russia with barely a shot fired and one incident of bloodshed.

Trump is wrong to begin recognizing Crimea this soon while thousands have recently been killed, wounded and lost homes and property in the Donbass region. That region always was part of Ukraine.

And you are a fool if you don't think the U.S. And Russian Federation have always been working together to fight Islamic terrorism.

However Assad is a murderous dictator and no one should appease Putin for keeping Assad in power.

Obama got Putin to force Assad to move and destroy his chemical/biological weapons arsenal, Do you know what nation provided all the trucks and drivers that brought the chem bio weapons to the Port to be shipped out to sea and destroyed. It was Russia.

That threat is resolved and removed. Trump's love for Putin would never have allowed or forced all those CW/BW weapons to be removed from a very complicated civil war.

The US and Russia have experienced no incidents involving air strikes in Syria. Trump should leave the co-existence there alone without glorifying Putin. Putin has contributed to the deaths from Assad's forces in Syria and deserves no praise for that.

Just keep telling yourself that over and over. You might even begin to believe it after a while...

Pro Trumpers never counter with a reasoned response. You can't dispute anything I said.

I understand that after being laughed out of New York, HiLIARy applied for The Apprentice to run a chain of laundrymats. Pantsuit Division.
But once she realized that living off taxpayers was more profitable, she left the show before Donald had a chance to fire her.
Now it's our turn to fire the bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit.

P@triot, post: 14916248

Here is one more fact... tax returns are private and there is no law that mandates candidates to release them.

Ame®icano, post: 14919589
Here is one more fact... tax returns are private and there is no law that mandates candidates to release them.

Sure it is up to a candidate to release them as all candidates for President do. As a voter I expect a presidential candidate to make those records available so I can make the right decision. If one does and the other refuses, I have to wonder why not. What is there to hide?

Ame®icano, post: 14919589

Sure it is up to a candidate to release them as all candidates for President do. As a voter I expect a presidential candidate to make those records available so I can make the right decision. If one does and the other refuses, I have to wonder why not. What is there to hide?

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see transparency from every presidential candidate, but transparency on every level. I believe politicians have their tax returns carefully prepared and planned in advance so there is no surprises when they release them. Therefore, tax returns are just something they use to show that they are just like us, normal people, so they can say, I'm transparent, and the other guy is not.

If you haven't made a decision already, and I am pretty sure you did, tax returns wont change your mind. You're just using it as excuse to justify giving your vote to your candidate. If tax returns are so important for elections, they would already be required by law. You want transparency? Ask your candidate to answer the questions.

Nice job America. You've nominated the two worst choices in U.S. history and now we have our choice between brain cancer and pancreatic cancer:

Just about any way you slice it, Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton would add to the U.S. debt if either of their tax and spending programs were enacted by Congress next year.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, the non-partisan fiscal watchdog group that has been taking the lead in tallying up the costs of the presidential candidates’ proposals, has previously estimated that $14 trillion in publicly held debt would rise to $23.9 trillion by 2026 under Clinton’s plans for raising taxes and boosting domestic spending, while soaring to $35.2 trillion under Trump’s proposals for record tax cuts for wealthy Americans and increased defense spending.

In fairness, Clinton’s contribution to a soaring debt could turn out to be more substantial, depending on how much more she would actually spend on her more recent campaign promises. Those include expanding health care coverage through Medicare and providing free tuition at public colleges and universities to low and middle-income students.

Trump Fumes Over $19 Trillion National Debt, but His Plan Would Double It

Forum List

Back