Donald Trump wanted to buy the Buffalo Bills at one point before he ran for president, if you won the lottery, which sh*tty sports team would you buy?

I'd buy the Dolphins and move them to South Virginia since for some reason....Virginia does not have any professional sports. We are a professional sports desert. I'd rename them to something like the Virginia Beach Sharks or something. There's more than enough people there for a fan base.

I’ll give you three, with my plans for the team…

Washington Commanders:
I would rename the team (again) to RedWolves, build a new stadium/entertainment center in the DMV area, and work to build a team worthy of the burgundy and gold colors.

Boston Bruins:
I would fire the upper management immediately and bring in a selection of good, young minds to look forward rather than back. Local ownership bent on winning rather than just money and memories will make a major difference.

Boston Red Sox:
Members of the Fenway Sports Group (current ownership)would be banned from Debway Park permanently. I would guarantee fans the Fenway Park would be tge team’s home, permanently. Execute the current GM on the pitchers mound.

Forum List

Back