Donald Trump, Whiner in Chief...................

Donald the Chump has the answers? Really?

Then why does he only give general broad stroke answers that will fit just about anything, rather than getting into specifics?

How will he defeat ISIL? How will he get Mexico to pay for the wall? What is his stance on the Middle East, or the Keystone pipeline?

I have yet to hear a specific answer on ANYTHING concerning policy. All he does is tell us how great he is and that he whines until he gets his way.
Donald Trump has a plan for all those things. You just haven't learned how to listen yet.
I plan to win the lottery, doesn't mean it's a good plan or that it will do anything except cost money.
Ah money! Donald Trump's a billionaire ya know. So he knows.

#TakeBackAmerica
He knows how to waste the fuck out of some cash, spend far beyond his means and fail spectacularly.
And how to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
If how he handles his own money is any indication of how he will deal with budgetary matters then you people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in living memory. "Fiscal responsibility" my ass.

Oh my another thread on the Donald with posts reflecting the emotions of progressives who won't vote for him but sure as hell are obsessed with him.

:lmao:
It's all that's going on right now being as how republicans just had to start the party early.

Donald Trump has a plan for all those things. You just haven't learned how to listen yet.
I plan to win the lottery, doesn't mean it's a good plan or that it will do anything except cost money.

#TakeBackAmerica
He knows how to waste the fuck out of some cash, spend far beyond his means and fail spectacularly.
If how he handles his own money is any indication of how he will deal with budgetary matters then you people are the biggest bunch of hypocrites in living memory. "Fiscal responsibility" my ass.
He will grow our GDP to $100 Trillion a year.

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica
What orifice did you pull that claim from? He would be a deficit spending motherfucker and you people would never even complain.

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica
What orifice did you pull that claim from? He would be a deficit spending motherfucker and you people would never even complain.
Don't be afraid of greatness my friend.

#TakeBackAmerica
Don't be afraid of greatness my friend.
Nothing is more terrifying than willful stupidity in action.

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.

How effective do you think Donald the Chump's whining would be against Iran or Russia?

Think whining would be effective with Kim Jon Ung?

How effective do you think Obama's apologies have been?
Funny you should bring up North Korea...:blowup:

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.
Donald Trump has a plan to do just that :thup:

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

Now, considering how much the GOP has been screaming about how weak President Obama is in his policies, what makes you Trump supporters think he would be a good President if he openly states that he hates to lose and whines until he wins?

Not only that, he did it on a CNN interview. NATIONAL TELEVISION to tell everyone that he's gonna whine and whine until he gets his way.

Commander in Chief Trump? More like Whiney Bitch Wanna Be Trump.

Don't we already have one of those?

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.
I wonder what kind of business arrangements Trump made with the Clintons before he decided to run for President?

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.
I wonder what kind of business arrangements Trump made with the Clintons before he decided to run for President?
Probably the sexy kind :eusa_drool:

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.
Probably the sexy kind :eusa_drool:
You could be right. Trump would undoubtedly suck Bill Clinton's cock if he thought he could make some money out of it.

#TakeBackAmerica

#TakeBackAmerica
And turn water to wine.

Actually that is turning whining into the Donald's water that will trickle down onto his supporters just like St Reagan's did.

;)

All this talk about how badly we need a strong leader, yet the person leading the GOP in the polls is someone who openly admits to a CNN reporter that the way they win is to whine until they get their way.

Hmmmmm......................kinda explains his comments about Megyn Kelly.

Forum List

Back