Donald Trump’s Former Butler Calls for Obama’s Death; Secret Service to Investigate

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He is a walking dead cracka, hopefully the Secret Service gets to him before others do

the typical thump supporter

The Secret Service said it would investigate Donald J. Trump’s longtime butler over Facebook posts laced with vulgarities and epithets calling for President Obama to be killed.

The racially tinged posts by the butler, Anthony Senecal, were unearthed by Mother Jones on Thursday, and referred to Mr. Obama as a “Kenyan fraud” who should be hanged for treason.

“With the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government,” Mr. Senecal wrote last May, saying that the president should be dragged from the “white mosque” and hanged “from the portico — count me in !!!!!”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/u...obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?_r=0

He is a walking dead cracka, hopefully the Secret Service gets to him before others do

the typical thump supporter

The Secret Service said it would investigate Donald J. Trump’s longtime butler over Facebook posts laced with vulgarities and epithets calling for President Obama to be killed.

The racially tinged posts by the butler, Anthony Senecal, were unearthed by Mother Jones on Thursday, and referred to Mr. Obama as a “Kenyan fraud” who should be hanged for treason.

“With the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government,” Mr. Senecal wrote last May, saying that the president should be dragged from the “white mosque” and hanged “from the portico — count me in !!!!!”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/u...obama-secret-service-to-investigate.html?_r=0

sheesh----that dude has been sipping the vanilla extract

The butler has come home to roost....in guno's head.

Last edited:
Doesn't he know that telling the truth in today's America is a capital offense ? Give that man the Pulitizer for literature.

"FORMER butler"? Our resident racist and white-hater is grasping at straws. Sucks to be guno.

Goono has been continually calling for the death of white people, so he's gotta a lot of nerve pointing fingers.

So, Guano, when do you call for the Secret Service to arrest the douchbag who threatened to kill Trump and his family?

Certainly I would call for the arrest of anyone threatening to kill Trump or his family.

Meanwhile- Trump's 'former butler' of thirty years is actually calling for the lynching of the President.

Why aren't you calling for the arrest of this douchbag?

16butlerweb3-master180.jpg

Mr. Senecal’s admiration for his longtime boss seems to know few limits. On March 6, as Mr. Trump made his way through the living room on his way to the golf course, Mr. Senecal called out “All rise!” to the club members and staff. They rose.

So, Guano, when do you call for the Secret Service to arrest the douchbag who threatened to kill Trump and his family?

Certainly I would call for the arrest of anyone threatening to kill Trump or his family.

Meanwhile- Trump's 'former butler' of thirty years is actually calling for the lynching of the President.

Mr. Senecal’s admiration for his longtime boss seems to know few limits. On March 6, as Mr. Trump made his way through the living room on his way to the golf course, Mr. Senecal called out “All rise!” to the club members and staff. They rose.
If he actually did say that, he should be investigated. If found to be true, he should be prosecuted just like anyone else who has done the same.

If he actually did say that, he should be investigated. If found to be true, he should be prosecuted just like anyone else who has done the same.

Great- we find some commonality.

I have no tolerance for those who threaten or advocate violence against the President or the candidate.

so why haven't the thugs who wrote a song to kill trump been investigated?

Can't have it both ways gene.

Same thing with the putz that made the video threatening Trump. They go crazy over someone supposedly calling for violence against Obummer, but don't seem to really care if a dope threatens Trump.

Question for any retard who supports the Kenyan Fraud, what should be the punishment for treason?

Same thing with the putz that made the video threatening Trump. They go crazy over someone supposedly calling for violence against Obummer, but don't seem to really care if a dope threatens Trump.
why would they, it's there enemy. Like obummer is ours.

Forum List

Back