Donald Trump’s Full Rousing Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference (3-21-16)

Tiny-Hands had lots of WORDS, just great WORDS that shifted around. He repeated things a lot. Lots of WORDS he arranged in different ways. I'm sure the jewish audience, famous for their intellect and great contributions to science and the world were TAKEN IN by Tiny-Hands' WORDS arranged "just so".

I'm sure Tiny-Hands' WORDS gave them great comfort and sense of solid assurance with Israel being poised in such a rough neighborhood like it is. Were they aware that when Tiny-Hands felt a little afraid at the Chicago rally, he ran and hid in his hotel room while he had a surrogate come to the podium to cancel his speech?

Now THERE is a strong assurance for a protective ally for Israel's growing and serious problems in the ME..

Another Trump HOME RUN!

Yep, it was a HOME RUN, alright...

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-5.15.48-AM-640x480.png

Spot On!!! Thats exactly what the Trump protestors were saying!

Yeah Cruzzie had to get a few whiny, nasal digs in.

Yo, Cruz was only telling the Jew Crowd the truth? Why you getting down on truth? From a true Conservative, Ted Cruz!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68453

Who said I was? I merely gave my opinion, and stand by it. He grates on my nerves. My prerogative. That okay?
IMO he should have the decency to merely make his speech. Not use it to make digs toward someone he is scared to death of....or at least it is how it makes him look.

Yo, Cruz told the truth? He is not scared of Trump, believe me! You need to listen to Trumps speech? He also involved others!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Tiny-Hands had lots of WORDS, just great WORDS that shifted around. He repeated things a lot. Lots of WORDS he arranged in different ways. I'm sure the jewish audience, famous for their intellect and great contributions to science and the world were TAKEN IN by Tiny-Hands' WORDS arranged "just so".

I'm sure Tiny-Hands' WORDS gave them great comfort and sense of solid assurance with Israel being poised in such a rough neighborhood like it is. Were they aware that when Tiny-Hands felt a little afraid at the Chicago rally, he ran and hid in his hotel room while he had a surrogate come to the podium to cancel his speech?

Now THERE is a strong assurance for a protective ally for Israel's growing and serious problems in the ME..
TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg

Isreali military forces are one tenth the size of US forces, highly experienced and they have the best intel network int he Middle East.

Our DoD budget is around $540 billion annually, so getting Israel at a mere $3 billion is a huge bargain.

Drumpf preferred to read from a teleprompter since he was talking to folks who knew a lot more than he did.

TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg
White Supremacists love him.

I listened to Trump. I do not know what it is but I have a very hard time listening to Cruz. :sad:
He's rehearsed and untruthful that's why. Not too mention those pregnant pauses and chuckles he always does. I seriously turn the channel if he's doing a speech because thats all I focus on :lol: :lol: :lol:

I listened to Trump. I do not know what it is but I have a very hard time listening to Cruz. :sad:
He's rehearsed and untruthful that's why. Not too mention those pregnant pauses and chuckles he always does. I seriously turn the channel if he's doing a speech because thats all I focus on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because Cruz is rehearsed and polished does not mean he is necessarily untruthful, though there is generally a correlation.

Donald Trump knocked it out of the park! Doubters wanted substance and policy. There you go.

:lol: You had said that a few days ago in another thread, so tonight I REALLY noticed the giggles. I finally stopped watching....ugh

Forum List

Back