Donald Trump’s Full Rousing Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference (3-21-16)

I listened to Trump. I do not know what it is but I have a very hard time listening to Cruz. :sad:
He's rehearsed and untruthful that's why. Not too mention those pregnant pauses and chuckles he always does. I seriously turn the channel if he's doing a speech because thats all I focus on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because Cruz is rehearsed and polished does not mean he is necessarily untruthful, though there is generally a correlation.

Ummm I don't think CK said he was polished. The last thing Cruz is to me is polished. Sneaky maybe, but no, not polished.

I listened to Trump. I do not know what it is but I have a very hard time listening to Cruz. :sad:
He's rehearsed and untruthful that's why. Not too mention those pregnant pauses and chuckles he always does. I seriously turn the channel if he's doing a speech because thats all I focus on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just because Cruz is rehearsed and polished does not mean he is necessarily untruthful, though there is generally a correlation.

Ummm I don't think CK said he was polished. The last thing Cruz is to me is polished. Sneaky maybe, but no, not polished.
Well, he seems very polished to me, in a preacher/rhetorician sort of way. But yeah, he does have that oily tinge to him that puts off a lot of people.

Well, he seems very polished to me, in a preacher/rhetorician sort of way. But yeah, he does have that oily tinge to him that puts off a lot of people.
Polished to me is Hillary Clinton. I think she's really good (not to be misconstrued with me supporting/agreeing with her in any way shape or form)

Polished to me is Hillary Clinton. I think she's really good (not to be misconstrued with me supporting/agreeing with her in any way shape or form)

Well, when you have been paid 7 figures for speeches and more over five decades then I guess you must be good at it.

Another Trump HOME RUN!

Yep, it was a HOME RUN, alright...

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-5.15.48-AM-640x480.png

You are pathetic.
Do you drive the truck that takes the murdered babies from your reservation to the incinerator?
So you believe all those Jews giving Trump numerous standing ovations are thinking Trump is a modern day Hitler?
Put the bottle down pocahontas.

Yeah Cruzzie had to get a few whiny, nasal digs in.

Yo, Cruz was only telling the Jew Crowd the truth? Why you getting down on truth? From a true Conservative, Ted Cruz!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68453

Who said I was? I merely gave my opinion, and stand by it. He grates on my nerves. My prerogative. That okay?
IMO he should have the decency to merely make his speech. Not use it to make digs toward someone he is scared to death of....or at least it is how it makes him look.
You think Trump is "scared" of Hillary? That's funny.
Trump craps bigger than Hillary every morning.
If she hasn't been indicted the spectacle of Trump and Hillary on a debate stage will be a fucking blood bath for Hillary.
Gender card first.
Then the coughing fit.

Another Trump HOME RUN!

AND AIPAC denounced the loud mouthed con man the pub favorite drumph

No, actually they did not denounce him at all, but that is the lie you commies will still go with, no doubt.

AIPAC Denounces Trump Criticism Of Obama's Relationship With Israel
SHARETWEETPIN-IT
Bookmark7 Comments
b7zfxkglekdfnpvqtzxf.jpg

AP Photo / Evan Vucci
ByCAITLIN MACNEALPublishedMARCH 22, 2016, 11:42 AM EDT

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Tuesday condemned Donald Trump's Monday night comments criticizing President Obama during a speech at an AIPAC conference.

"We say unequivocally that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the United States of America from our stage," AIPAC president Lillian Pinkus said on Tuesday, reading from a written statement at the conference, according to Politico. "While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States and our president, Barack Obama."

During his Monday night speech, Trump said that Obama has treated Israel "very, very badly" and "may be the worst thing that ever happened to Israel."

Pinkus apologized on Tuesday for those offended by Trump's remarks.

"There are people in our AIPAC family who were deeply hurt last night, and for that, we are deeply sorry," she said, according to Politico. "We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with or condone."

"Let us take this moment to pledge to each other that in this divisive and tension-filled political season, we will not allow those who wish to divide our movement from the left or from the right will not succeed in doing so," Pinkus added.

Another Trump HOME RUN!

AND AIPAC denounced the loud mouthed con man the pub favorite drumph

No, actually they did not denounce him at all, but that is the lie you commies will still go with, no doubt.

AIPAC Denounces Trump Criticism Of Obama's Relationship With Israel
SHARETWEETPIN-IT
Bookmark7 Comments
b7zfxkglekdfnpvqtzxf.jpg

AP Photo / Evan Vucci
ByCAITLIN MACNEALPublishedMARCH 22, 2016, 11:42 AM EDT

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Tuesday condemned Donald Trump's Monday night comments criticizing President Obama during a speech at an AIPAC conference.

"We say unequivocally that we do not countenance ad hominem attacks, and we take great offense to those that are levied against the United States of America from our stage," AIPAC president Lillian Pinkus said on Tuesday, reading from a written statement at the conference, according to Politico. "While we may have policy differences, we deeply respect the office of the president of the United States and our president, Barack Obama."

During his Monday night speech, Trump said that Obama has treated Israel "very, very badly" and "may be the worst thing that ever happened to Israel."

Pinkus apologized on Tuesday for those offended by Trump's remarks.

"There are people in our AIPAC family who were deeply hurt last night, and for that, we are deeply sorry," she said, according to Politico. "We are disappointed that so many people applauded a sentiment that we neither agree with or condone."

"Let us take this moment to pledge to each other that in this divisive and tension-filled political season, we will not allow those who wish to divide our movement from the left or from the right will not succeed in doing so," Pinkus added.

Pinkus was speaking for herself and never named Trump, doofus.

seems that republicans have reading problems too

No, dude, you have reading problems. The President spoke for herself and Trump was never directly pointed out by her at all. The reporter is filling in with their own imagined factoids that are not there, like always.

Yeah Cruzzie had to get a few whiny, nasal digs in.

Yo, Cruz was only telling the Jew Crowd the truth? Why you getting down on truth? From a true Conservative, Ted Cruz!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 68453

Who said I was? I merely gave my opinion, and stand by it. He grates on my nerves. My prerogative. That okay?
IMO he should have the decency to merely make his speech. Not use it to make digs toward someone he is scared to death of....or at least it is how it makes him look.
You think Trump is "scared" of Hillary? That's funny.
Trump craps bigger than Hillary every morning.
If she hasn't been indicted the spectacle of Trump and Hillary on a debate stage will be a fucking blood bath for Hillary.
Gender card first.
Then the coughing fit.

I wasn't referring to Trump. I was referring to Cruz. dannyboys

Except when she cackles or barks. :lol:

Forum List

Back