Donald Trump’s Lizard Brain

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
very good description of trump, lizard man with bad comb-over

Trump has no apparent knowledge of anything beyond himself, a tragic quality in a negotiator, and one which calls into question Trump’s claim to be a dealmaker. Joe cited Trump’s fabulous business history, which I would say was more gaudy than fabulous—there are those four bankruptcies—and more attributable to his success as a genius marketer than as a deal maker (although he obviously knew enough to hire a few good negotiators along the way).

Donald Trump's Lizard Brain

“I pointed out that he’s been a loser all his life,” Sununu, 76, said less than a week before his state's primary. “He’s had four big bankruptcies. Trump Airlines went bankrupt, Trump Magazines shut down, Trump Steaks went out of business, and when he was the owner of New Jersey Generals, they also went out business. This guy has a history of failure and losing. He’s a perpetual loser.”

Ex-NH Governor Slams Trump as 'Loser All His Life'

very good description of trump, lizard man with bad comb-over

Trump has no apparent knowledge of anything beyond himself, a tragic quality in a negotiator, and one which calls into question Trump’s claim to be a dealmaker. Joe cited Trump’s fabulous business history, which I would say was more gaudy than fabulous—there are those four bankruptcies—and more attributable to his success as a genius marketer than as a deal maker (although he obviously knew enough to hire a few good negotiators along the way).

Donald Trump's Lizard Brain

Yo, sounds a lot like Obama and his Hope and Change?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

What a lame brained thread. The Donald is going to win the Republican nomination and he is a billionaire. Deal with that! Start undergoing therapy, go to your church and pray to Mithra, seek your rabbi and ask for a loan under the table to buy real estate, just get over it. Besides, Time magazine became irrelevant after they invented the internet.

“I pointed out that he’s been a loser all his life,” Sununu, 76, said less than a week before his state's primary. “He’s had four big bankruptcies. Trump Airlines went bankrupt, Trump Magazines shut down, Trump Steaks went out of business, and when he was the owner of New Jersey Generals, they also went out business. This guy has a history of failure and losing. He’s a perpetual loser.”

Ex-NH Governor Slams Trump as 'Loser All His Life'

Yo, but who is still RICH?

"GTP"
17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

How do come up with this shit? Trump has won more than he has ever lost. He took chances in life. And ended up a billionaire.

It's not like certain Senators and Congress critters who have gone to Capitol Hill and won't leave until they're wheeled out on a gurney.

Forum List

Back