Donald Trumps Wife Will Restore The First Lady's Status Of Being Glamorous And Elegant

not the Benghazi ploy again....
Yep, hard for you to admit that you kiss the ass of somebody so vile isn't it?
There is hope for you. You could leave the party, or maybe find Jesus? then you might start to understand what murder is.
there is nothing to admit . Benghazi is over you are beating a dead horse.
besides they knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
Jesus like god is meaningless.
murder is murder and nothing else.
when you are done being a sanctimonious slap dick please clean up after yourself and lock the door.
if Benghazi is over, why are you still harping on some BS rape comment from many years ago?
Benghazi is not over until your muslim leader and his administration are behind bars, or hung, either way beers are on me.
odd you are doing all the harping your comments on the pres are smoking gun evidence of OHS: obsessive harping syndrome.
And yet all the harping on Donald Trump is ok.
He brought it on himself so he is fair game.

Melanija Knavs-Trump was born in Slovenian.

His wives tend to last 10-15 years so her expiration is coming fast. I say they will divorce before 2020

So she's not an American citizen. Wow, bringing immigrants into the White House, does she even speak English?
If its been ok with you to have a non citizen as president for the last 7 years, I find it hard to see where a non citizen first lady ( who really is female ) should raise any concern.
The birther ploy .
I gave you too much credit for originality.

I just want to know if Melania Trump has calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling marijuana across the border. To listen to Republicans, all immigrants do it, is she even legal? does anyone know?

His wives tend to last 10-15 years so her expiration is coming fast. I say they will divorce before 2020

So she's not an American citizen. Wow, bringing immigrants into the White House, does she even speak English?
If its been ok with you to have a non citizen as president for the last 7 years, I find it hard to see where a non citizen first lady ( who really is female ) should raise any concern.
The birther ploy .
Its never been disproven so I have to assume there is a reason for that. then factor in is love for those nasty little muslim terrorists over Americans and its pretty telling.

I just want to know if Melania Trump has calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling marijuana across the border. To listen to Republicans, all immigrants do it, is she even legal? does anyone know?
wouldn't she be hauling cases of Vodka?

it goes to character...and that makes all the difference
Why didn't it make a difference when the hildebeest turned her head and allowed Americans to be killed?
or do these things only matter if a republican does it.
not the Benghazi ploy again....
Yep, hard for you to admit that you kiss the ass of somebody so vile isn't it?
There is hope for you. You could leave the party, or maybe find Jesus? then you might start to understand what murder is.
there is nothing to admit . Benghazi is over you are beating a dead horse.
besides they knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
Jesus like god is meaningless.
murder is murder and nothing else.
when you are done being a sanctimonious slap dick please clean up after yourself and lock the door.
if Benghazi is over, why are you still harping on some BS rape comment from many years ago?
Benghazi is not over until your muslim leader and his administration are behind bars, or hung, either way beers are on me.

Beating a dead horse

dead-horse-HOME.gif

I don't know, but even Donald Trumps says there all criminals and rapists.
they are all criminals. Its a criminal offense to sneak into this country with the expectation of staying for life. We have ways to go about this legally, lawfully. To circumvent those laws is criminal.
Guess Mr. Trump was right after all.

they are all criminals. Its a criminal offense to sneak into this country with the expectation of staying for life. We have ways to go about this legally, lawfully. To circumvent those laws is criminal.

But Mr Trump want to put her in the White House. How do we know if she isn't a deep cover spy?

But Mr Trump want to put her in the White House. How do we know if she isn't a deep cover spy?
What we do know is that hillary IS working for the terrorists.
so on one hand we have a question, on the other hand we know that we have Anti Americans, terrorists in the white house and the administration now.

so on one hand we have a question, on the other hand we know that we have Anti Americans, terrorists in the white house and the administration now.
If that were true she would be in handcuffs. Btw, how do we know Trump is all American? a lot of his business is in foreign countries.

That is not true......there are terrorists hiding under your bed

If that were true she would be in handcuffs. Btw, how do we know Trump is all American? a lot of his business is in foreign countries.
How would she be in handcuffs? the DOJ is part of the corruption in the administration.
I do know that she is really sweating not being president, that means that an American DOJ would invstigate her and she would end up in handcuffs. But if she wins she has at least 4 years to cover up and pardon everyone involved ( actually, more to clinton style, they would meet with some strange accident)

How would she be in handcuffs? the DOJ is part of the corruption in the administration.
I do know that she is really sweating not being president, that means that an American DOJ would invstigate her and she would end up in handcuffs. But if she wins she has at least 4 years to cover up and pardon everyone involved ( actually, more to clinton style, they would meet with some strange accident)

If there was an active criminal investigation we would have read about it. If there was evidence people on both sides would be screaming for prosecution. But guess what? No one is screaming for a DOJ prosecution and all 50 hearings and 13 investigations all said the same thing, NOTHING THERE!!

The birther ploy .
Its never been disproven so I have to assume there is a reason for that. then factor in is love for those nasty little muslim terrorists over Americans and its pretty telling.
It can't proven so logically there is no evidence or reason to disprove it.as to assuming it's asinine and paranoid to do so.
Little muslim terrorists ? What about the vast number of homegrown terrorists who call themselves Christians and Patriots or did you conveniently forget about them?

Absolute bullshit.

What Trumps First Lady would look like if he hadn't kept trading her in for a newer model
Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg

At least he traded up. Not much to say about the dummy Slick Willie

-Geaux

There's your conservative family values. Trading up. That from the people who shit themselves agonizing over how same sex marriage was going to destroy a sacred institution.

Yea, but 2 homo's doing broke back mountain are pale in comparison as there is no comparison.

Stick to boy/girl unions.

Its the natural normal way

-Geaux

at least It was with his own wife, and she said she only felt like it was rape.
unlike your Clinton family heros where he was raping other peoples wives.
oh ok it wasn't real rape just an incredible simulation! that makes all
the difference.

Besides rape - was pulling out her hair foreplay or afterplay?
What difference does that make now?

Apparently none to you NaziCons with immoral family values.
At least I know who both my parents are.
as far as immoral, aren't you part of the party that thinks its ok to slaughter children? Filthy murdering scum.
Even worse are creeps who turn their backs on children the minute they are born. Don't cha hate them? Such awful people. Cutting health care for children. Cutting school lunches. Cutting daycare. True creeps and asswipes.

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps school lunches - Austin Economy Examiner.com

Why would Republicans go after children s health insurance TheHill

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women families and economy TheHill

Forum List

Back