Donating

Are you the Administrator or some kind of Moderator here? I asked a question about how I could donate. I didn't get any help thus the answer I gave. I still don't know how to donate and now I get some criticism from you about my manners? :cuckoo:
Please forgive my rude classmates. They are so used to bickering and sniveling on the boards that they cannot refrain from acting like children when a legitimate question is posed by a fellow pilgrim.

Unless they've moved the mailbox, you can send a check to:

Forum Foundry-USMB

P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX

I've sent several checks there.

Please PM [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14168]DanK[/MENTION] to confirm this.

Happy posting!

I'm just bumping the Forum Foundry address so that CK can afford the Olive Garden Mod dinner this year.. :evil:
AND because I love this place..

Olive Garden???? Geez...why not splurge and take y'all to Golden Corral?

Please forgive my rude classmates. They are so used to bickering and sniveling on the boards that they cannot refrain from acting like children when a legitimate question is posed by a fellow pilgrim.

Unless they've moved the mailbox, you can send a check to:

Forum Foundry-USMB

P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX

I've sent several checks there.

Please PM [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14168]DanK[/MENTION] to confirm this.

Happy posting!

I'm just bumping the Forum Foundry address so that CK can afford the Olive Garden Mod dinner this year.. :evil:
AND because I love this place..

Olive Garden???? Geez...why not splurge and take y'all to Golden Corral?

They only had $35,472,615.46 to spend.

Forum List

Back