Donations being taken up to help fund poor folk

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
balenciaga outside paris fashion week haute couture fallwinter 2024 2025

. Katy Perry stepped out for the Balenciaga Fall/Winter 2024-2025 Haute Couture show in Paris today without wearing a shirt and pants with holes in them. "I had no idea she was struggling this much financially", said an onlooker. 'Bidenomics has been hard on us all, but at least I can afford cloths, why can't Katy afford them, I thought she was rich." said the onlooker as she emptied her pockets to start a "GoFundMe" account for the singer. "Thank God she could at least afford that coat or she would be completely topless! Katy must have been forced to kill a wild animal or two to make that coat she could not afford to buy! Poor thing"

Several people even walked up to Katy to offer her some food, as she greedily gobbled up the food. "Reminds me of watching animals fight for food on the Serengeti": said another onlooker as they began to cry. The menu of food which Katy devoured included a peanut butter sandwich and a bag of Doritos. "Oh no, is she allergic to peanuts? Did anyone ask?" screamed another onlooker.

But it was too late. Katy fell to the ground and began to have convulsions as she screamed, "You're gonna hear me roar! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.................Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!!!
You're gonna hear me roar

She was then rushed to a nearby hospital where she was properly clothed and cared for. Please give money or food or cloths as donations, anything you can afford really.

Other GoFundMe accounts were also begun for Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back