DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Then there is the fact about how the RePuBliKlans totally ignore the Bush White House Losing Millions of emails.

Remember that time the Bush administration lost 5 million emails — and Republicans shrugged?.

were any of those sent on an illegal insecure server? did they contain classified data? did anyone lie under oath about them?

your attempt at moral equivalence fails miserably, but thanks for playing.
they are equal, the method of the loss is not relevant.
the point is bush lost emails were some of then classified ? yes.
did he get a ration of needless shit for it? no,

losing and intentionally destroying are two completely different things.

lying about it and admitting it are two completely different things.

But I understand, you worship queen Hillary and all things Clinton, I get it.
wrong on both .

It amazes me how the northeast elites on this board continue to support a southern redneck lying racist piece of trailer trash from Arkansas.

She is everything you far left idiots claim to hate, but you remain up her fat ass.

liberalism is a mental illness.

Redfish
No, it's called "divine intervention"

There's no way this could go on except God's will overrides anything else.

The power of prayer, of forgiveness, if people are praying in Jesus name, and the answers to those prayers require Obama, Clinton and Sheila Jackson Lee to stay in office, then guess what. They are going to stay in office.

It's not anything we can change if it's "meant to be" for
God's purposes. I live in Freedmen's Town and have seen this going on, that started long before I got there. Divine intervention and process. There's no way to explain why nobody would do anything, and just let it keep riding on.

Corruption and abuse of govt resources, authority and laws that are so obvious even a Fifth Grader would know it was wrong. Yet everyone looks the other way, Democrats and Republicans, Christians and secular, all accepting this is as "normal" and if it was meant to be different, then it would be different. But since it's going on, it must be the way it should be. Unbelievable, but if it's God's will then I understand there is a higher reason and purpose and to ask and look for that.

Absolutely bizarre.

It amazes me how the northeast elites on this board continue to support a southern redneck lying racist piece of trailer trash from Arkansas.

She is everything you far left idiots claim to hate, but you remain up her fat ass.

Redfish

The power of prayer, of forgiveness, if people are praying in Jesus name, and the answers to those prayers require Obama, Clinton and Sheila Jackson Lee to stay in office, then guess what. They are going to stay in office.

God's purposes. I live in Freedmen's Town and have seen this going on, that started long before I got there. Divine intervention and process. There's no way to explain why nobody would do anything, and just let it keep riding on.

Corruption and abuse of govt resources, authority and laws that are so obvious even a Fifth Grader would know it was wrong. Yet everyone looks the other way, Democrats and Republicans, Christians and secular, all accepting this is as "normal" and if it was meant to be different, then it would be different. But since it's going on, it must be the way it should be. Unbelievable, but if it's God's will then I understand there is a higher reason and purpose and to ask and look for that.

Absolutely bizarre.
Yes your response is absolutely bizarre.

Then there is the fact about how the RePuBliKlans totally ignore the Bush White House Losing Millions of emails.

Remember that time the Bush administration lost 5 million emails — and Republicans shrugged?.

were any of those sent on an illegal insecure server? did they contain classified data? did anyone lie under oath about them?

losing and intentionally destroying are two completely different things.

lying about it and admitting it are two completely different things.

But I understand, you worship queen Hillary and all things Clinton, I get it.

Dear Redfish to follow on the above post:
I witnessed lawyers in Federal Court testify under oath and penalty of perjury that "demolishing 2/3 of a national historic landmark would not impact its historic significance and value"

These lawyers and judges run everything.
So whatever is their political agenda, that's what the courts endorse.

This is not going to change without addressing the party system.

That's why I am asking to create jobs in legislative reform, writing revisions to the Health Care, Abortion, and other policies and divide them by political choice of party affiliation. So taxpayers can choose which policies to support, contest, refuse, or agree to pay for an alternative they set up that meets their standards and beliefs to avoid conflicts in beliefs.

We need to set this up, REGARDLESS who is in office or gets elected. We can't keep depending on the election/party system for representation; it's not Constitutional if it doesn't protect our beliefs from infringement and denial of equal protection. The system runs on bullying and overriding the beliefs of others by majority, so that's not equal protection and representation for all people.

If we keep using this system, can we wonder why our rights and beliefs are getting trampled by the same?

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!!

Under U.S. Federal Law, all White Emails are required to kept and stored. That was not done.

There was NO REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATION INTO THOSE MILLIONS OF MISSING EMAILS. NO INVESTIGATION...NONE. HARDLY THE SAME,

Next, Karl "Turd Blossom" Rove used a Private R.N.C. Server for his secure White House Emails. NO REPUBLICAN INVESTIGATION INTO THAT EITHER. NO INVESTIGATION.....NONE....HARDLY THE SAME.

When Millions of White House Emails went "Missing, Lost Unaccounted For" Emails. RePuBliKlans did nothing. No investigations. No member of the White House was called before a committee and grilled 13-Hours over those "Missing, Lost, Unaccounted For" Missing Emails.

When Democrats, who were in Minority wanted an investigation, the RePugs said no.

No Investigation into Millions of Missing Bush/Cheney/Rove Emails. NONE.

Redfish

Absolutely bizarre.
Yes your response is absolutely bizarre.

Dear daws101
As a Democrat in Sheila Jackson Lee's district,
I've studied this phenomena of absolution corruption, abuse
and destruction of the poor Black communities and yet those voters keep supporting the same.

It's because of church support, and the prayers and beliefs in the community of not going against their government but respecting and PRAYING for their leaders.

So that's why this keep going on.

It's using the govt and party system as a secular church,
so all the prayers and beliefs are expressed and manifested through the govt leaders who appeal to that approach and those communities who believe in using govt this way.

Day #208 since the OP declared Hillary's going to jail over her email.

How many more days until she's locked up?

bump
2dance.gif

Well, it's 74 more days until the election, so do the math.

i thought she was from New York. Well at least for political purposes she is from NY.

Crooked Hillary used Bleach Bit to wipe her emails, that's criminal destruction of government property

Crooked Hillary used Bleach Bit to wipe her emails, that's criminal destruction of government property

It would be if you or I did it, but the Clintons are above the laws the apply to everyone else.

Our country is very sick right now. We are becoming a banana republic where those in power make the laws and the rest of us are slaves to the government.

What's really sad is that half the country is OK with that.

Those of you who keep making such claims are showing your ignorance. File shredding, aka secure erasure, is a normal component of digital safety. A virus can (relatively easily) retrieve "deleted" files that have not been overwritten and send them to hackers who should not have them, because such files essentially constitute a "back door"; normal antivirus and firewall measures may not protect review of "deleted" hard drive space. I shred files all the time. And the method I use is actually employed by the government as a routine practice.

and you're a dumb fuck ... what can we say!!!

It would be if you or I did it, but the Clintons are above the laws the apply to everyone else.

Our country is very sick right now. We are becoming a banana republic where those in power make the laws and the rest of us are slaves to the government.

Yes, the 14 million people who voted in the primaries for Trump are definitely ill. And he's got a new racist, bigoted wife-beater for a campaign manager and a horny old goat out of his last job (Roger Ailes) who has 25 women claiming he sexually harassed them. That sounds like the henchmen for a dictator of a banana republic, doesn't it?

Arkansas? Southern? Racist? Nope, two of her closest advisors are black women and Huma is Muslim. Trailer trash? Nope, she's from a very middle class neighborhood in Park Ridge, Illinois. She met Bill Clinton, who is from Arkansas, at Yale, that low-rent, white trash law school in Connecticut that nobody's ever heard about.

It may surprise you that I don't like the Clintons either, but I do keep my facts straight.

Arkansas? Southern? Racist? Nope, two of her closest advisors are black women and Huma is Muslim. Trailer trash? Nope, she's from a very middle class neighborhood in Park Ridge, Illinois. She met Bill Clinton, who is from Arkansas, at Yale, that low-rent, white trash law school in Connecticut that nobody's ever heard about.

It may surprise you that I don't like the Clintons either, but I do keep my facts straight.
in your mind only !!!

Next time anyone gets a subpoena to turn over their emails, they should give it the Hillary Treatment

pat attention to one thing in your post "Huma is a muslim". She has ties to radical Islamic publications and the muslim brotherhood. Do you really want someone like that running the country while Hillary lies in bed being medicated for her many medical issues?

Forum List

Back