DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Crooked Hillary used Bleach Bit to wipe her emails, that's criminal destruction of government property

It would be if you or I did it, but the Clintons are above the laws the apply to everyone else.

Our country is very sick right now. We are becoming a banana republic where those in power make the laws and the rest of us are slaves to the government.

What's really sad is that half the country is OK with that.

Yes, the 14 million people who voted in the primaries for Trump are definitely ill. And he's got a new racist, bigoted wife-beater for a campaign manager and a horny old goat out of his last job (Roger Ailes) who has 25 women claiming he sexually harassed them. That sounds like the henchmen for a dictator of a banana republic, doesn't it?

No, it sounds like doing what it takes to win, something the GOP has been too stupid to do in the last 2 elections.

It amazes me how the northeast elites on this board continue to support a southern redneck lying racist piece of trailer trash from Arkansas.

She is everything you far left idiots claim to hate, but you remain up her fat ass.

liberalism is a mental illness.
and you're a dumb fuck ... what can we say!!!

Arkansas? Southern? Racist? Nope, two of her closest advisors are black women and Huma is Muslim. Trailer trash? Nope, she's from a very middle class neighborhood in Park Ridge, Illinois. She met Bill Clinton, who is from Arkansas, at Yale, that low-rent, white trash law school in Connecticut that nobody's ever heard about.

It may surprise you that I don't like the Clintons either, but I do keep my facts straight.

pat attention to one thing in your post "Huma is a muslim". She has ties to radical Islamic publications and the muslim brotherhood. Do you really want someone like that running the country while Hillary lies in bed being medicated for her many medical issues?

Never ceases to amaze me that you alt-right types feel so comfortable making statements without caring to provide links to back them up. Why is that? Is it because you're too scared? Or the sources are too Breitbart/WND/Alex Jonesy to stand up to scrutiny?

Mr. Fish, even your very own ultra-conservative NewsMax verifies you are a dumb@ss:

WashPost: 'Four Pinocchios' on Reports Tying Huma Abedin to Muslim Brotherhood

"""""""The Washington Post on Thursday awarded "Four Pinocchios" to news reports that longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood because she edited an academic journal on minority Muslims for 12 years.

The New York Post reported over the weekend that "Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years" — a statement that The Washington Post's Fact Checker says "makes absolutely no sense."

Abedin was listed as an assistant editor for The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996 to 2008. The academic journal is edited by her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who is a dean of a Saudi woman's college in Jiddah that Hillary Clinton visited when she was secretary of state.

The publication is a peer-reviewed journal founded by Abedin's father, Syed, who died in 1993, the Post reports, and it is found in "fewer than 600 libraries around the world."

Abedin's role with the journal "is not news, as that had previously been reported in 2012," the Post reports.

"The Clinton campaign says Abedin played no role in editing articles; her brother and sister are also listed as staff members."
Even though The New York Post described the publication as "a radical Muslim publication" — the Fact Checker report labeled that as "ridiculous, according to experts on Islam and members of the advisory board."

Noah Feldman, director of the Julius-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law at Harvard Law School, told The Washington Post that "I wouldn't consider it 'radical.' Quite the contrary.""""

It amazes me how the northeast elites on this board continue to support a southern redneck lying racist piece of trailer trash from Arkansas.

She is everything you far left idiots claim to hate, but you remain up her fat ass.

Arkansas? Southern? Racist? Nope, two of her closest advisors are black women and Huma is Muslim. Trailer trash? Nope, she's from a very middle class neighborhood in Park Ridge, Illinois. She met Bill Clinton, who is from Arkansas, at Yale, that low-rent, white trash law school in Connecticut that nobody's ever heard about.

It may surprise you that I don't like the Clintons either, but I do keep my facts straight.

pat attention to one thing in your post "Huma is a muslim". She has ties to radical Islamic publications and the muslim brotherhood. Do you really want someone like that running the country while Hillary lies in bed being medicated for her many medical issues?

Never ceases to amaze me that you alt-right types feel so comfortable making statements without caring to provide links to back them up. Why is that? Is it because you're too scared? Or the sources are too Breitbart/WND/Alex Jonesy to stand up to scrutiny?

Mr. Fish, even your very own ultra-conservative NewsMax verifies you are a dumb@ss:

"""""""The Washington Post on Thursday awarded "Four Pinocchios" to news reports that longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood because she edited an academic journal on minority Muslims for 12 years.

The New York Post reported over the weekend that "Huma Abedin worked at a radical Muslim journal for a dozen years" — a statement that The Washington Post's Fact Checker says "makes absolutely no sense."

Abedin was listed as an assistant editor for The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs from 1996 to 2008. The academic journal is edited by her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who is a dean of a Saudi woman's college in Jiddah that Hillary Clinton visited when she was secretary of state.

The publication is a peer-reviewed journal founded by Abedin's father, Syed, who died in 1993, the Post reports, and it is found in "fewer than 600 libraries around the world."

Abedin's role with the journal "is not news, as that had previously been reported in 2012," the Post reports.

"The Clinton campaign says Abedin played no role in editing articles; her brother and sister are also listed as staff members."
Even though The New York Post described the publication as "a radical Muslim publication" — the Fact Checker report labeled that as "ridiculous, according to experts on Islam and members of the advisory board."

Noah Feldman, director of the Julius-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law at Harvard Law School, told The Washington Post that "I wouldn't consider it 'radical.' Quite the contrary.""""

She is a muslim. She makes Hillary's decisions for her. She hides her medical conditions from the media. She would be the most powerful person in a HRC administration. She is a muslim, Muslims are taught to put their religion ahead of all else.---------------------do you get it now?

Crooked Hillary used Bleach Bit to wipe her emails, that's criminal destruction of government property

It would be if you or I did it, but the Clintons are above the laws the apply to everyone else.

Our country is very sick right now. We are becoming a banana republic where those in power make the laws and the rest of us are slaves to the government.

Yes, we're sick with the disease known as conservatism.

She is a muslim. She makes Hillary's decisions for her. She hides her medical conditions from the media. She would be the most powerful person in a HRC administration. She is a muslim, Muslims are taught to put their religion ahead of all else.---------------------do you get it now?
Hiding her medical condition?

You know you're fucking demented, right?

Just the other day, Hillary's personal physician spoke out...

"As Secretary Clinton’s long time physician, I released a medical statement during the campaign indicating that she is in excellent health. I have recently been made aware of allegedly “leaked” medical documents regarding Secretary Clinton with my name on them. These documents are false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts. To reiterate what I said in my previous statement, Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States." - Dr. Bardack, 8.16.2016

"As Secretary Clinton’s long time physician, I released a medical statement during the campaign indicating that she is in excellent health. I have recently been made aware of allegedly “leaked” medical documents regarding Secretary Clinton with my name on them. These documents are false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts. To reiterate what I said in my previous statement, Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States." - Dr. Bardack, 8.16.2016
they're republicans ... if they aren't lying, then they are believing the lie told them ... well done...

and if he didn't release that statement---------------------can you say Vince Foster?

Nothing related to the Clintons can be believed. They are pathological liars and destroy anyone who dares call out their corruption or lies.

Yes, we're sick with the disease known as conservatism.

so now Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, and all the dems are conservatives? Really?

The sickness is llberalism and it is rampant in both parties.

and if he didn't release that statement---------------------can you say Vince Foster?

Nothing related to the Clintons can be believed. They are pathological liars and destroy anyone who dares call out their corruption or lies.
You realize you're fucking demented, right? You have no idea what you're even rambling about. Vince Foster's death was confirmed to be a suicide by rightwing Ken Starr; and you're just making shit up about Hillary's doctor. Hell, you have a 50/50 shot at just guessing the gender of her doctor and you couldn't even get that right. :eusa_doh:

It reveals just how little you know about the subject you're talking about.

You realize you're fucking demented, right? You have no idea what you're even rambling about. Vince Foster's death was confirmed to be a suicide by rightwing Ken Starr; and you're just making shit up about Hillary's doctor. Hell, you have a 50/50 shot at just guessing the gender of her doctor and you couldn't even get that right. :eusa_doh:

Trump has called for a complete current unbiased medical report on both candidates.

I find that very reasonable, do you?

Please do not respond with left wing bullshit and talking points to defend your very flawed and sick candidate.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you think we are entitled to a complete, current, and unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates?

Trump has called for a complete current unbiased medical report on both candidates.

Please do not respond with left wing bullshit and talking points to defend your very flawed and sick candidate.

Do you think we are entitled to a complete, current, and unbiased medical evaluation of both candidates?
The problem with that is Crazy Donald is a proven liar who can't be trusted. He also said he would release his tax records but has since reneged.

Oh dear.....

That doctor's name is awful Muslim-y sounding.....

The problem with that is Crazy Donald is a proven liar who can't be trusted. He also said he would release his tax records but has since reneged.

try to stay on topic. If you want to talk about liars and tax returns, we can do that. But this is about a medical report on both of them.
Do you support that or not?

Actually the topic, once upon a time, was the White house itself declaring to the world how Hillary Clinton
- an 'ordinary CITIZEN' at the time who had no 'need to know' and should
not have - by law - had such material in her possession as a CITIZEN no
longer working with classified information and having been required to turn
over all classified information/material on her way out the State Department door -​
had classified material on her illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted personal servers so classified that it could not be released to the public in ANY format because, as associated with TOP SECRET and above markings, it would cause 'GRAVE DANGER' to the national security' of the United States.

In a moment when I had forgotten the United States was then...NOW...being 'ruled' by the most corrupt and lawless administration in US history I posted that THIS revelation was it, Hillary Clinton was DONE, that she was going to jail. Had there been any other President in office at any other time in our nation's history - one that did not have a boot-licking corrupt Attorney General and DOJ - this statement would have been true.

Not so with the man who refused to allow his attorney General face punishment for multiple counts of perjury because he was protecting President Obama from a gun-running scandal that is going on 8 years now, a role President Obama's NEW AG has taken on.

Not so with the man who has protected his Castro from prosecution for breaking the law...because Castro was 'sorry'. (No, I am the one who is sorry - I can't seem to find that defense anywhere in the law books.

Not so with the man who has protected from Prosecution Holder, Castro, Reid, and even Hillary.

And this, of course, has all been reported by the majority of the major media who we now know had donated to the Clinton Foundation while reporting on the Clinton Foundation....Yeah, no 'Conflict of Interest' there.

General Patraeus was found guilty for far less.

A member of the USN just got sentenced for taking a picture of the engine room - 7 years earlier - where he worked to show his kids one day where he worked...while Hillary walks 'scott-free' after having found to have SECRET-Satellite Imagery of highly SECRET military and other sensitive installations and sites.

:wtf:

So, YES - again - had any other President been in office at this moment and the Justice department not be corrupt Hillary Clinton would be staring at the outside world from behind bars right now. ONLY because she has been protected by the most lawless President and administration ever to infest the PEOPLE'S White house is she not in jail right now. And ONLY because of the partisan-1st-country-2nd, lawless-embracing, criminal/corruption-supporting, because-it's-MY-Party, double-standard libs who are supporting/defending corrupt is she even being allowed to remain in the race for President right now.

(I posted a thread asking 1 simple question - 'Do libs on the board TRULY believe Hillary did NOT mix State Department and Foundation business' - and only 1 (ONE) board member could answer the question. The others squirmed, hemmed, hawed, accused the question of being too 'complex', and acted like they were being put under oath and through the Spanish Inquisition. :p Even THEY could not come right out and declare 'I believe she did not do so. 'Nuff said right there, proving my point.)

So, as a reminder, THAT is what this thread was once about...a declaration of what should have happened, forgetting we live under the rule of a corrupt lawless tyrant who is protecting his 'legacy' by protecting Hillary's ass.

try to stay on topic. If you want to talk about liars and tax returns, we can do that. But this is about a medical report on both of them.
why you never do

Problem solved wikki leaks released her records. She has parkinson disease. Saw it on facebook. Im on my tablet so i cant paste and copy at the moment.

why you never do

I have been on topic in this entire thread. Why wont you answer a simple question? Are we entitled to a complete, unbiased, current medical evaluation of both candidates? yes or no.

why you never do

I have been on topic in this entire thread. Why wont you answer a simple question? Are we entitled to a complete, unbiased, current medical evaluation of both candidates? yes or no.
How the fuck are you on topic by talking about Hillary's medical records in a thread about Hillary going to jail for using a private email server?

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

why you never do

How the fuck are you on topic by talking about Hillary's medical records in a thread about Hillary going to jail for using a private email server?

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

just following the chain of posts. but you are correct, this is about the hildebeast going to jail for her treason and corruption. So, my opinion on that--------------she will never go to jail, she will be found guilty and then pardoned by President Trump rather than allow the country to go ape shit over a lifetime corrupt politician going to jail. A humanitarian act by Trump.

Forum List

Back