Donna Brazille's rude, mostly incoherent rant on Fox this week.

Interesting that your clip started after the right wing woman said black protesters were unAmerican. You left that little part out, didn't you.
I wouldn't necessarily call them "unAmerican," but most of them have shut off their brain and let themselves been manipulated by the media, the foundations, and the interlocking directorate corporatocracy.

. . . and point of fact, the majority of the protesters aren't even black, they are white.
You'll notice that Donna Brazil wasn't talking to you. She was talking directly to the person that did actually say they were unAmerican on national TV.
Why do you mention that white people are included in the protests? Exactly what do you think that means?
I have lots and lots of white friends that are going out and protesting.

I know exactly what it means.

It means they are victims of the manipulated CFR paradigm which is intended to virtue signal. They don't read, they don't investigate, and they definitely don't look at facts and do any critical thinking. They do what ever makes them feel good and accepted.

I have read about mass psychology and social manipulation, I know how all of this works.

They will do what ever they are told they need to do to fit in. They have been conditioned in public schools since birth to do this.

Not surprising that anyone you would be friends with would be pretty dumb, but most people aren't

Terrific!

I didn't think you would agree with me that going out and protesting is dumb as well!

There is nothing more American than protesting and presenting your grievances. It's how our country was begun.

Interesting that your clip started after the right wing woman said black protesters were unAmerican. You left that little part out, didn't you.
I wouldn't necessarily call them "unAmerican," but most of them have shut off their brain and let themselves been manipulated by the media, the foundations, and the interlocking directorate corporatocracy.

. . . and point of fact, the majority of the protesters aren't even black, they are white.
You'll notice that Donna Brazil wasn't talking to you. She was talking directly to the person that did actually say they were unAmerican on national TV.
Why do you mention that white people are included in the protests? Exactly what do you think that means?
I have lots and lots of white friends that are going out and protesting.

I know exactly what it means.

It means they are victims of the manipulated CFR paradigm which is intended to virtue signal. They don't read, they don't investigate, and they definitely don't look at facts and do any critical thinking. They do what ever makes them feel good and accepted.

I have read about mass psychology and social manipulation, I know how all of this works.

They will do what ever they are told they need to do to fit in. They have been conditioned in public schools since birth to do this.

Not surprising that anyone you would be friends with would be pretty dumb, but most people aren't

Terrific!

I didn't think you would agree with me that going out and protesting is dumb as well!

There is nothing more American than protesting and presenting your grievances. It's how our country was begun.
It is one thing to protest, it is another thing to do it because your TEE VEE told you to do it.

The folks are really protesting if the corporatacracy and all of the corporations traded on wall-street are telling them to.

None of them know anything about the true counter-culture and real struggle if that is what you mean. . .

Forum List

Back