Adidas removes Bella Hadid from ad campaign after criticism from Israel

Not sure what all that bullshit was about, i am a critic of the Zionist State of Israel ....

Then be happy in your 19th century. Don't forget to wipe out Red Indians and to murder Negroes with "[slavery-] work [which] makes free [from life]".

Last edited:
GEaOOvXW0AEwC2E.jpg

Whooow. Hitler would be proud on you.

Germany is like USA a country completely run by Israel

:lol:

Let me say it this way: Many best sides of the USA are made from Germans - including Ashkenazim, Anglo-Saxons, Normans, Franks, Vandalusians and Sephardim. But the Romans, Greeks and Mediterranians and others also did do a good job. And sometimes also
US-Americans did do something for the benefit of the German states of the USA. You seem not to be a member of this group of people.

Last edited:
Nowhere have I referred to "conspiracy". You make a straw man.

Such a market asset... don't need adidas shoes to be a weasel.

Was it me claiming this was about overpowering a company,
rather than the company directors and the shareholders,
changed their opinions, having minds of their own?

Last edited:
... Anyway it seems perverse to describe a Palestinian woman as "anti semitic" ...

She was not called anti-Semitic. You do so because otherwise your own anti-Semitic prejudices would not work. The problem was that she is a Palestinian and Palestinian terrorists murdered in Munich in 1972 (and started a war on Israel which is not over yet). Adidas made a mistake - that's all. They do not like to give a wrong signal for Olympia 2024 in Paris. To listen what critics say, to think about and to correct a mistake is a totally normal thing. It is not the fault of Bella Hadid what had happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back