Donnie claims he built the "greatest economy in the history of the world!"

"Look, I built -- they were just telling me inside, and it's fact -- I built the greatest economy -- I built the greatest economy in the history of the world."
Ehhh not even you Self-Aggrandizing Fat, Failed, Impeached Toxic Orange Turd! :huh1:

He did build the greatest economy we’ve ever seen, by a long shot.
Facts just don’t sit well with you, do they?

The Wuhan plague has wreaked havoc on the economy and could send us into a temporary depression, but President Trump isn’t responsible for that any more than Merkel is responsible for Germany’s current economic recession.

But President Trump has the track record of building up a great economy from a sputtering one, so we know he is the man for the job. He truly can make America great again after Wuhan Virus.

I thought conservatives took the position was that It is entrepreneurs and the free enterprise system that builds economies and not presidents or leaders. I mean that used to be conservative until conservatives sold their souls to Trump.

By golly, I think Trumpers now are taking a Stalinist view that it is the supreme leader that controls our economy and to whom we should give thanks for our prosperity.

Wow..how far conservatism has fallen.

No wonder so many Trumpers love King Jong Un and V. Putin.

You mean when Trump started eliminated stupid ass regulations and cut taxes?
Or did you psychos miss that?

"Look, I built -- they were just telling me inside, and it's fact -- I built the greatest economy -- I built the greatest economy in the history of the world."
Ehhh not even you Self-Aggrandizing Fat, Failed, Impeached Toxic Orange Turd! :huh1:

The Wuhan plague has wreaked havoc on the economy and could send us into a temporary depression, but President Trump isn’t responsible for that any more than Merkel is responsible for Germany’s current economic recession.

But President Trump has the track record of building up a great economy from a sputtering one, so we know he is the man for the job. He truly can make America great again after Wuhan Virus.

I thought conservatives took the position was that It is entrepreneurs and the free enterprise system that builds economies and not presidents or leaders. I mean that used to be conservative until conservatives sold their souls to Trump.

By golly, I think Trumpers now are taking a Stalinist view that it is the supreme leader that controls our economy and to whom we should give thanks for our prosperity.

Remember when Trumpists had a shit fit when Obama said "You didn't build that"?
Note the silence when Donnie Dumpster claims HE DID!!

/——/ Trump did build this economy, but he’s not the one who destroyed it.

Disagree Airplane Feller. Due to Dawdling, Dithering, Deflecting, and Dissembling ... Your Idiot killed thousands and tanked the economy. Thems are the FACTS!

No matter what Trump does you piss in your diaper.

You’re such a moron you missed my point entirely. Given your posts that is par for the course for you. No surprise.

You’re such a moron you missed my point entirely. Given your posts that is par for the course for you.

No...you're just an angry Liberal asshole.

Wait until you hear about that time he went fishing! :aargh:

Seriously, you guys never had an old man or 2 around that tells the fish stories? Trump must have had someone around like that around when growing up and it rubbed off.

Telling fish stories is kinda like what you leftists fucks do, but fish stories have 300% more honesty.

There is no 75% truth to you fucktard's stories. They are 100% bullshit and you know it before you tell them.

See the difference?

Last edited:

You’re such a moron you missed my point entirely. Given your posts that is par for the course for you.

No...you're just an angry Liberal asshole.

You‘re still a moron.

Last edited:

Thanks Obama for funding the Wuhan Flu!

there were trumpist during obamas time?.....

When he was saying what he was going to do economically, Obama sarcastically asked "how is he going to do that?" When he surpassed those goals that Obama said were impossible the only thing left for Obama to do was to take the credit, which he disingenuously did. Now Trump promises to build the economy back up after the amazing job he did guiding this country through this crisis. My money is on him. My money is also on the MSM and Democrats won't give credit where credit is due but that's a given.

/——/ Trump did build this economy, but he’s not the one who destroyed it.

Disagree Airplane Feller. Due to Dawdling, Dithering, Deflecting, and Dissembling ... Your Idiot killed thousands and tanked the economy. Thems are the FACTS!

/——/ You can’t prove any of that, otherwise you would have already.

President Trump was spot on correct. If we had been hit by this virus during the Obama Regime, or if Hillary Clinton had won, we'd have people flying out the windows of every office building in the country. The economy could have never stood it. Fortunately for America, Trump was able to build resiliency so we are already on the road back
Vomit, I say.

Heheh - Thanks for reminding me why that one is on IG. People flying out of windows with a D in the White House?

:iyfyus.jpg:

That's hilarious! ^ :lol: Some of you true believer cultists might could use a pair of these! -

DkOHWH5U4AAyNYE.jpg

He was working on it until you traitors ruined it.

The Hussein was specifically speaking about the wealth big businesses and enterprise build. President Trump has never stated that businesses didn’t build their own wealth.

While worded poorly, I know what Obama meant by that and you should too. Without infrastructure, goods and services collect dust in warehouses or go to rot. Sadly, the Trumpublican Party has officially gone to rot.

Forum List

Back