Don’t Fall For ‘Operation Demoralize’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

“It happens every single election. They create a narrative that it’s over, that the Democrat’s going to win, that it’s hopeless for Republicans to do anything…. All I can say is, I warn you, this is Operation Demoralize and they’re very good at it, and it seems to be working.”

“It happens every single election. They create a narrative that it’s over, that the Democrat’s going to win, that it’s hopeless for Republicans to do anything…. All I can say is, I warn you, this is Operation Demoralize and they’re very good at it, and it seems to be working.”
Posted by William A. Jacobson Friday, August 2, 2024 at 09:00pm 60 Comments

Have you ever heard of Operation Demoralize? If you have been a reader here for a while, you may know what I’m talking about.

It happens every election cycle, particularly presidential elections. I’ve written about it since 2011, we even have a tag for it, named, you guessed it, Operation Demoralize. The phenomenon describes how a swarming hostile dishonest media is able to create a narrative of doom for Republicans, that all hope is lost, to demoralize Republicans into giving up weeks and months before an election.

We're up against a demented batshit crazy dem machine bent on destroying the Republic but the good news is that we get a chance to vote for the 4% GDP growth and $2.25 gas guy so buck-up.

I am voting for Trump because he was and will be a good President and has a capable back-up....I don't have to love him.

Piss on the MSM leftist dem water-carrying.....Show them that they are not running anything but their yaps.

Posted by William A. Jacobson Friday, August 2, 2024 at 09:00pm 60 Comments

Have you ever heard of Operation Demoralize? If you have been a reader here for a while, you may know what I’m talking about.

It happens every election cycle, particularly presidential elections. I’ve written about it since 2011, we even have a tag for it, named, you guessed it, Operation Demoralize. The phenomenon describes how a swarming hostile dishonest media is able to create a narrative of doom for Republicans, that all hope is lost, to demoralize Republicans into giving up weeks and months before an election.

We're up against a demented batshit crazy dem machine bent on destroying the Republic but the good news is that we get a chance to vote for the 4% GDP growth and $2.25 gas guy so buck-up.

I am voting for Trump because he was and will be a good President and has a capable back-up....I don't have to love him.

Piss on the MSM leftist dem water-carrying.....Show them that they are not running anything but their yaps.

You can also vote for moar deficits and debt like the last time and a ruined economy, Trump was the best next to Hoover.

Forum List

Back