🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't get me wrong, liberal secularists are the real enemy

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I've been bashing on the Mormon Church in the other thread, but don't get me wrong -- liberal secularists are the real enemy.

Liberal secularism, sometimes called secular humanism, is the dominant philosophy of America's ruling class.

Secular humanism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Secular humanists reject that there is truth. Like Pontius Pilate, they ask, "What is truth?" Pontius Pilate considered that a rhetorical question, one without an answer.

The Christian response is, "God is truth."

Christians know that if there is no God, then the secularist humanists are correct, there is no truth either.

Where does all this lead?

It leads to the guillotine in Revolutionary France.

It leads to the gas chambers of Nazi Germany.

It leads to forced famine in Ukraine, perpetrated by Stalinist Russia.

If there is no truth, then human life is just another variable in a scientific equation.

If the government has a goal, and human lives impede that goal, then the solution is to destroy those human lives until the goal can be accomplished.

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

I was actually hoping for some sort of counter-argument. Is that too much to ask?

What about the conservative religious psychopath terrorists in the middle east? I thought they were the real enemy :dunno:

Last edited:
You all need to watch a documentary called Ethos. It makes a lot of sense and is very informative.

Islam seems like a threat today, but it's defeat is inevitable. Western values and culture will overwhelm the Muslim people in the end, and they will cease to put much stock in their religion. This is why they fight so hard today, their fanaticism comes from knowing they fight a war they cannot win.

And by Western values, I mean secular humanism. The Muslims hate the West because they hate secular humanism. They know it means death of the soul.

Islam seems like a threat today, but it's defeat is inevitable. Western values and culture will overwhelm the Muslim people in the end, and they will cease to put much stock in their religion. This is why they fight so hard today, their fanaticism comes from knowing they fight a war they cannot win.

And by Western values, I mean secular humanism. The Muslims hate the West because they hate secular humanism. They know it means death of the soul.
Consider this:

the government and media are making so much hype about "radicals" and ISIS to distract the U.S. from what's going on in our own country. Media has a huge influence over a lot and twists a lot of things, in favor of political agendas for the most part.

Forum List

Back