Don't like living in a country with minimum wage laws? There's a solution!

Suriname
Guinea *
Somalia
Kyrgyzstan
United Arab Emirates *
North Korea
Malaysia

All of these free market conservative paradises have no minimum wage!

For extra help in selecting your next home nation, the countries with *'s have a total tax burden of less than 10% GDP!

If the fast food workers don't like our minimum wage law they can haul their asses to Australia. That's your solution, right, asshole?

If You don't like the wage, YOU DON'T have to TAKE THE JOB....SIMPLE
who'd want to have these idiots on strike coming BACK and working for you? they want to pound the pavement, I'd free them up to go to it...

This is what happens when people let "OTHERS, the unions" talk them into crap that can come back to bite them ass..

You ever think you'd see the day when jobs that were meant for high school kids to get a step into the job market, be used as some high level job and so they should DEMAND a higher wage and if not lets go on a NATION WIDE STRIKE...because by golly we in the unions knows people can't go a day without a BIG MACK...

dear gawd, Democrats and the Unions really don't give a shit about anyone or anything...Just causing one crisis after another, disrupting your lives, getting people fired, etc...that is good enough for them

people might wake UP or NOT

Last edited:
If McDonald's doubles their prices they can keep their dang food.................

Something Libtards don't understand.

Suriname
Guinea *
Somalia
Kyrgyzstan
United Arab Emirates *
North Korea
Malaysia

All of these free market conservative paradises have no minimum wage!!

You're still slinging that shit? Free markets require reliable protection of private property and individual rights. I don't believe any of the above score high in those categories so ...

Malaysia is increasingly a great place to set up a business. Excellent recommendation on your part.

Ha! Have you ever been there? Please enlighten us beyond your facile observation. And while you're at it, educate us on Malaysia's policies on media censorship.

the people need to wake up in this country...

Just look at what unions did for the workers of HOSTESS, now look what they are using people for, FAST FOOD strike, seriously.....
look at the city Detroit run by Democrats, look how an Democrat run city, in a state run by a Democrat took care of it's people with hurricane Karina...etc

Unions and Democrats are in bed together...now it's your choice if that is who YOU WANT running your lives..

you couldn't pay me to live in a city run by Democrats...look what they are doing to California, Colorado, and a few others...they care more for their cause(gun control) and would rather see a BUSINESS (gun companies) run out of a state then worry about JOBS...

WAKE UP

this what Republicans should stand up and speak about...simple yet TRUTH

Last edited:
libtard ignorance and totalitarianism is exemplary :lol:

you want a country with minimum wage laws? MOVE YOURSELF :D

If McDonald's doubles their prices they can keep their dang food.................

Something Libtards don't understand.

they won't even need to double it for me to either go elsewhere or eat a home

they understand it very well.

They LIE.

Because they never say what they really think and never do what they say.

Their agenda is totally different - they could not care less about entry level workers.
Their agenda is to RUIN private enterprise.

It's a long shot agenda, but any means will go - so they try everything.

As this Op gives the usual Rallying Cry of Income Equality, or Class Warfare, it fails to see the ACTUAL PROBLEM our country is facing which is causing all the Grief for the lower classes.

Businesses aren't the problem. The Gov't is the problem. It's Fiscal policies and RAMPANT BORROWING is destroying the value of the Dollar. Which makes it harder for lower wage workers to get by.

So now, the solution proposed is to fix the problem with MORE GOV'T INTERVENTION. The very ones who created the problem in the first place.

Our NATION'S problem is FISCAL INSANITY. It will eventually take down one of the Greatist Military and Economic Powers in the World's History.

But the blind sheep refuse to see what is coming and opt for temporary measures that only make the problem worse, and refuse to see that our path is the wrong one. Ensuring less of a future for our kids and their's down the road.

What do you tell them, as they see their future that isn't pretty? Sorry, we had an obligation to PARTY ON DUDE. We had to have a good time so you get the bill son.

And so it goes on with Liberal Minded BS agenda's that take us down the road to Economic Ruin.

You pretty much summed it up.

How about you tell me how artificially inflating the cost of any commodity is a good thing. How does it help the economy as a whole?

And how many people are we talking about that SHOULD get the minimum wage of $15 PLUS
everyone forgets it is actually not $15 but $16 as employer pays not only the wage BUT 6.2% SS and 1.45% Medicare...
And all for how many people?
Relatively few Americans earn the federal minimum wage.
In 2011 and 2012, 3.7 million Americans reported earning $7.25 or less per hour—just 2.9 percent of all workers in the United States.
Who Earns the Minimum Wage? Suburban Teenagers, Not Single Parents
3.7 million and mostly single people living at home!

I hear Somalia is nice this time of year. :cool:

So who's stopping you from packing your bags?

Your clan is the one talking about government intrusion. Your clan is talking about secession. I don't like Obama, but I recognize him as our democratically elected leader. If you don't like it, pack your bags, you whiny bitch.

You sound just like one of those redneck assholes who goes around saying "America: love it or leave" anytime anyone criticizes their dear leader.

The government of this country is irremediably broken. It isn't reparable. Secession is the only solution. If you don't like what I have to say, then you pack your bags, asshole.

I hear Somalia is nice this time of year. :cool:

The last thing I want for America :( Sadly both sides are taking one extreme or the other.

Moderate is making sense ;)

-What can be fixed?
-What can be improved?
-And what it can funded or dumped

should be at the core of the debate.

Yes, you oppose extremely logical and sensible in addition to opposing extremely irrational and catastrophic.

Forum List

Back